Mysteryman

Sansuk

So, it has been about 10 years since I visited Sansuk last time. That occasion was not really anything to write about, pretty quiet. The sauna was undergoing renovation, and if I remember correctly the downstairs steamroom was under construction, but the new lobby/entrance was opened. How is it today? I will be in Pattaya in a forthnight.

Maybe I check out Sunee. Are there any worth visiting? Haven't been in Sunee for many years. Last time was when ComeIn still existed. It was my place.

I was there in April 

I will be there in 3 weeks with my Filipino boyfriend 30yo top he is only into old farangs 

It was busy in April although my preference!( At that time) was older Chinese guys grandpa types 👴👴👴

Now I was only on the bottom level where the steam room was , someone told me there were upstairs play rooms ????

I enjoyed Sansuk ,cold beers ,great cafe bar by the pool

Strangest thing , I got chatting to a middle-aged Asian Australian guy ,he kept asking me prices of hotels nearby etc

He said he is from Sydney Australia,I said same here ...then I recognised him....he was my urologist a few years ago !  

I said you were the one who gave me a prostate exam...he looked shocked ...I probably was he said ....but....I won't be giving you one today !!!😳

And he's in a gay sauna ...in Thailand 😂

As for Sunee Winner boys is great 😃 

23 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Haha, that was funny about you encounter. Thanks for the reply. Maybe we meet in Sansuk.

Yes we may catch up.

3 weeks and I will be there 

It's going slow 

@Mysteryman - please be aware that Sansuk also has hotel rooms within the Sauna / Resort complex.  I believe that it has 60 rooms available.

I have a volleyball friend who works there and he told me that on some late afternoons and early evenings that there are more than 100 guys there.

So, it seems to still be popular - I haven't been since 2 years - shortly after Thailand reopened after the covid nightmare concluded.

10 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

@Mysteryman - please be aware that Sansuk also has hotel rooms within the Sauna / Resort complex.  I believe that it has 60 rooms available.

I have a volleyball friend who works there and he told me that on some late afternoons and early evenings that there are more than 100 guys there.

So, it seems to still be popular - I haven't been since 2 years - shortly after Thailand reopened after the covid nightmare concluded.

Are the 100 guys engaged in what the English magazine,  Private Eye, calls Ugandan activities?

I didn't have any money boys as such approach me,  in answer to the above questions,

but I was generally at that time anyway had a fetish for old Chinese guys to top me 

1 hour ago, 12is12 said:

Is there any overt action going on there, without mb?

Yes a lot of middle aged to older guys I noticed to each other 

On 9/11/2024 at 6:15 AM, Olddaddy said:

Yes a lot of middle aged to older guys I noticed to each other 

I've just got back to Pattaya and really must drop in to see what the place is all about. Funnily enough, I love saunas etc in Europe and other parts of Asia but I have never gone to the one in which i live, ie Sansuk. Maybe I'm worried who I might see there!

Ok, so today I went there for the second time. This time I had better luck. I found a young nice looking boy just down by the stairs outside the blue steamroom that lead up to the highest floor. 

I went to chat with him and asked if I could see his butt, because I am really buttcrazy. He was from China, 19 years old, which I asked him about later after we finished.

He was not really keen about showing me his butt at first, at least I got that impression. And he wanted to get rid of me, he did open his towel so I kissed his butt there standing by the stairs, and after he went walking away towards the windows where he sat down. 

I did of course follow him, I dont give up that easy. So I sat down there beside him on the metal bench. And I hugged him, kissed him on the cheek and ear. I touched his dick through the towel and asked if we could not go to a room somewhere. He just shook his head as to say no. But still I did not give up. Later I found out that his english was really bad, he did not inderstand me, I think.

Somehow he then agreed to go with me when I told him I will make him cum. so we went to them dark rooms on the same floor. And that was a mistake. Should have gone one floor down, where it is much cooler. 

Oh my when I saw his body, no hair anywhere, small cute dick. I begun sucking him, after all I had promised to make him cum. But after awhile I turned him around and started to lick his butt. And then one finger inside, later two, and he really enjoyed it. He made so much sounds, that I thought that someone will soon come watching us, the door could not be locked.

Because of the heat, I had a hard time getting hard. I am old. But eventually I thought now is the time, and I did manage to fuck him for awhile, but not as long as I would have wanted, too hot there. As long as it lasted it felt soo good and tight. And he agreed to fuck without a condom, I dont like them. I think if you fuck a young boy now and then, and nobody else, there is not such a big risk. Myself I know I have nothing.

After that I tried to tell him I want his cum, by that time I already knew his english was not that good, but by showing with hands he got the point. He begun wanking himself and I kept his dick between my lips. Not long he told me he will cum now in good english. And I swallowed all. It tasted really good, sweet, sweeter than my own have ever tasted. 

After that we went together to the shower. I did not cum at all, but I was happy I could make him feel good. And he asked if I smoke, which I dont do, but I told him I can join him downstairs by the pool, because he wanted to have one. And after that I told him I will go to my hotel, and I felt sad. How can one fall in love so easy. He was here ”on travel” as he said. Maybe I should go back tomorrow, and then if I see him, we would go one floor down.

21 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Ok, so today I went there for the second time. This time I had better luck. I found a young nice looking boy just down by the stairs outside the blue steamroom that lead up to the highest floor. 

I went to chat with him and asked if I could see his butt, because I am really buttcrazy. He was from China, 19 years old, which I asked him about later after we finished.

He was not really keen about showing me his butt at first, at least I got that impression. And he wanted to get rid of me, he did open his towel so I kissed his butt there standing by the stairs, and after he went walking away towards the windows where he sat down. 

I did of course follow him, I dont give up that easy. So I sat down there beside him on the metal bench. And I hugged him, kissed him on the cheek and ear. I touched his dick through the towel and asked if we could not go to a room somewhere. He just shook his head as to say no. But still I did not give up. Later I found out that his english was really bad, he did not inderstand me, I think.

Somehow he then agreed to go with me when I told him I will make him cum. so we went to them dark rooms on the same floor. And that was a mistake. Should have gone one floor down, where it is much cooler. 

Oh my when I saw his body, no hair anywhere, small cute dick. I begun sucking him, after all I had promised to make him cum. But after awhile I turned him around and started to lick his butt. And then one finger inside, later two, and he really enjoyed it. He made so much sounds, that I thought that someone will soon come watching us, the door could not be locked.

Because of the heat, I had a hard time getting hard. I am old. But eventually I thought now is the time, and I did manage to fuck him for awhile, but not as long as I would have wanted, too hot there. As long as it lasted it felt soo good and tight. And he agreed to fuck without a condom, I dont like them. I think if you fuck a young boy now and then, and nobody else, there is not such a big risk. Myself I know I have nothing.

After that I tried to tell him I want his cum, by that time I already knew his english was not that good, but by showing with hands he got the point. He begun wanking himself and I kept his dick between my lips. Not long he told me he will cum now in good english. And I swallowed all. It tasted really good, sweet, sweeter than my own have ever tasted. 

After that we went together to the shower. I did not cum at all, but I was happy I could make him feel good. And he asked if I smoke, which I dont do, but I told him I can join him downstairs by the pool, because he wanted to have one. And after that I told him I will go to my hotel, and I felt sad. How can one fall in love so easy. He was here ”on travel” as he said. Maybe I should go back tomorrow, and then if I see him, we would go one floor down.

Sounds like a successful encounter.  Good looking guy, you got what you wanted, and free!