vinapu

This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024

30 minutes ago, vinapu said:

instead of complaining about fees boys are charging and customers are (over) paying we should focus on how to have kind of fun WE like without going bankrupt or infected by STD.  

Exactly I say too

Many of us won't be here in 10 years ,you can't take it with you !

5 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Strangest thing that ever ever happened to me was back in 2022

I took a guy off Grindr short time,only stayed about 45 minutes,great experience , muscular,25, brown smooth skin top ,big thick cock 

About  2 hours later I decide to get a Grab car from my hotel (Zing) into Pattaya 

We are travelling up the hill towards the traffic 🚦 lights and traffic is being directed by police because of a traffic accident 

And I kid you not we drove very slow by the motorcycle cop who looked at me and I looked at him straight in the eyes ! It was him !!!😲😲😳😳😳

If it was a free encounter, it's not that strange, just an unusual coincidence. Among all the free partners out there, they come from all sorts of professions. If it was a paid encounter, then it would have been more remarkable.

16 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Many of us won't be here in 10 years ,you can't take it with you !

we may still  be  but not so keen on travelling, specially far. Each time I go there it seems that flight is loner and longer and jet lag more severe and annoying

15 hours ago, a-447 said:

Going back a little in the thread, I once offed a guy in Pattaya for long time, only for him to come up with some excuse and leave around 1 am.

on this trip it happened to me more often than I liked and as result I'm not amused like my aunt Victoria would say

15 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Strangest thing that ever ever happened to me was back in 2022

I took a guy off Grindr short time,only stayed about 45 minutes,great experience , muscular,25, brown smooth skin top ,big thick cock 

About  2 hours later I decide to get a Grab car from my hotel (Zing) into Pattaya 

We are travelling up the hill towards the traffic 🚦 lights and traffic is being directed by police because of a traffic accident 

And I kid you not we drove very slow by the motorcycle cop who looked at me and I looked at him straight in the eyes ! It was him !!!😲😲😳😳😳

Similar thing happened in beginning of 2023 to one of our members, no longer active. Guy from Grindr turned cop . Now I wonder if it was the same guy. Not sure if it was free though to answer macaroni21's question. But what I recall they met more than once. 

9 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

I'm glad you expressed an opinion on that practice. I too think it is improper to oblige anyone to consume alcohol. I would not even excuse it away with "nobody is forced to drink for money" because in reality his employment in the bar may be at risk if he regularly refuses. 

It is bad form on the part of the customer, and it is irresponsible on the part of the business to permit an unsafe, oppressive work environment.

What if a customer offered a cigarette or cocaine instead of a shot? I have seen and hired barboys who turned out to be Muslim. Should they be made to feel obliged to accept the shot?

to underscore point we both made , during Jessica's party I noticed one of models offered  that 100 baht   shot (Tum) was extremely uncomfortable after gulping it,  making strange face. And so was one of ladyboy singers. 

My aversion to it it's personal, when I was 12 or 13 my two bit drunk uncles played practical joke on me and offered me small shot which I gladly accepted thinking It was not vodka and proud  they treat me almost  adult. It was not vodka , it was 95% pure spirit. I thought I'll die

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

Drink, “you go with me ? ” , yes, “long time?” yes ,” how much? ”, 4000 – he must know what I paid S last time , go.

As is my habit I asked about him being hungry and we went to Foodland, he was not demanding , picking up something simple and we went to my room.

It started well with script adhered too but after about 1 hr  he asked for loo break. I noticed he took his phone with him. It was quite a long break , perhaps 15 mins and when he emerged said he got message from his brother and needs to go now .

Another disaster but knowing from experience that refusal will lead nowhere I handed him 1500 which he took without the grimace, no wonder and left.

It happened before. It will happen in future but for some reason since it was one of sequence of this type of  behavior on this trip I was devastated . Even wondered what is possibly wrong with me.

Another disaster? You were really unlucky during this trip!

1 hour ago, reader said:

If there's a takeaway from this trip it's the growing realization that a substantial number of boys on the game have--among themselves--colluded to nail down a maximum price with no intention of making good on their promise.

Although they certainly have the right to bargain as hard as they can, they're undermining their intrinsic value by what amounts to fraud.

But I want to be clear. It's not a pricing which made me feeling down on that trip. I was prepared to pay.

In fact  in exchanged back some money on my way out (6500 -more than one great overnighter ) 

It's overbearing feeling that  some of them don't value our custom at all and feel free to lie and deceive for the sake of lousy buck. 

All bad memories with time will go away but one will stay with me for sure - I doubt I ever feel sorry reading that it's low season and boys are starving for customers as is was not an impression I left LOS with.

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

In fact  in exchanged back some money on my way out (6500 -more than one great overnighter )

Curious about rationale that you always cash out unused baht on departure, knowing that you're going to be returning at some point. Holding on to some baht would mean one less inconvenience of money exchange on arrival.