vinapu

This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024

25 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

Guys, the reason for their frustrating (deceitful?) behavior is right in front of u. 

At least 3 members shared such experiences, and reported paying them in full. Why shouldnt they continue with a method that works for them? Within their peer gossip they probably refer 2 such clients with the Thai term for "suckers".

at first look you may be right but it's still too simplistic and smells pre-conceived notion more than cold analysis.

With 33 trip so far before that one  I never  encountered deceit in such masse and yes , occasionally in the past I rewarded bad behaviour still with tip agreed.

Reason is simple - bad behavior is  ( was ? ) extremely rare and commotion resulting from it may be not worth the trouble.  In Nov 2014 report I described in detail my worst off ever , situation with boy who refused to undress and get off the phone for 40 minutes before I kicked him out and he still demanded full tip even audaciously called mamasan enlisting her help. As result of commotion whole Om Yim hotel was put on middle of the night alarm and it still cost me 1000 baht to calm him down ( we agreed on 2000 in the bar). Saving even 2000 was not worth an experience.

Second is that , as we will hear in following days , some boys gladly accept or even suggest you reduce their tip, only to be released  much sooner than agreed. Money is saved but experience spoiled. I like LT and guy going home in the morning after breakfast together when I tell him he is free. This is what I go there for and what I'm prepared to pay for it as well.

Issue for me is not money , is wasted opportunity.

as peer gossip , for sure they talk to each other about clinets the same way we talk about them here but again , I have hard time to buy that explanation since all deceivers this trip  were new hires for me and , as we learn soon , coming from bars where  I must have good record with multiple , trouble free hires like Moonlight, Tawan and Hot Male. Who from there would instruct them to threat me as sucker when other their boys  are great to excellent ?

11 minutes ago, vinapu said:

What was the reason I don’t know, jealous boyfriend / girlfriend, some medicine to take at the same time, somebody at home to take care of, no idea ?

I believe that guy has a partner - as I encountered him on one of the apps here as I was hunting around for a 4 hands massage and I believe that he proposed to me to his partner - unfortunately, I did not pursue it as I was not interested in the person I believed to be his partner.

But I cannot confirm this but I believe this is why he could not stay with you past 2am....

32 minutes ago, 18past19 said:

Though food was passable, I really like its location. Thank you vinapu. 

Food was passable but twinky waiter adorable.

I found that location because boy Arm  from Dreamboys , now gone to Phuket apparently,  invited me there in May. All I had to do was to  eat and pay the bill.

23 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

I believe that guy has a partner - as I encountered him on one of the apps here as I was hunting around for a 4 hands massage and I believe that he proposed to me to his partner - unfortunately, I did not pursue it as I was not interested in the person I believed to be his partner.

But I cannot confirm this but I believe this is why he could not stay with you past 2am....

that's fine . I even understand false promise of LT  on the first night, just to secure deal. But on subsequent nights when he was sure to be offed ? That doesn't make any sense for me. In fact I asked him about boyfriend / girlfriend and he claimed to be single, again   I don't care about the truth. Strange case of extremely handsome and pleasing guy inventing stories where plain truth would suffice. Mystery for me but at least I have great memories of our meetings.  

31 minutes ago, Shonen said:

Maybe he wanted to get to jomtien soi 12. The partying starts about that time every night. I’ve had boys rush because they wanted to be there. One time I went with a guy and met his loa friends there.

makes sense but still why lies about staying longer if he already got an off by me . Disclaimer ' I can stay till 2 "  would suffice

Day  5  

Quite nice weather today. Finally session finished as I like ( and pay for) with boy going home  when invited to do so.

In the afternoon massage with Nut in Maha in soi 6 . Charming  diminutive body builder. Reminded me he has birthday in a week and would like to have dinner with me for an occasion.

Tried to complain that few days earlier when he asked me when I’m coming to Thailand  I told him I don’t know yet. But got a message when I explained ‘ I told you what I wanted to tell “. Still jet lagged so in the afternoon 1 hr nap.

At 19.30 meeting in Foodland with newly arrived member from Taiwan. We agreed previously we will go to Tawan for inspection on his 1st day so after catching on the latest gossip.

Around 10 on Sunday evening bar was full. Considering it’s size it’s not a difficult tax to fill it up. We were greeted enthusiastically, perhaps too enthusiastically. Few previous off descended on me immediately lowering briefs which was supposed to suggest tip and asking for drinks. OK, two of veterans of my many offs sat with me and got a drink. Show started shortly with usual numbers. After each segment performers are circulating , hoping for tips again. Done as always in friendly manner but at times annoying. I learned that former resident twink Mas the masseur , one of my favorites , works now in one of soi 6 shops.

I was very happy with twink I offed LT in May so asked him about repeat. Answer was business like , long time , no , short time 3000 and for 1 hr. only . Thanks God I know how is ‘no’ in English so used it . Too bad because I really liked an experience with him but at least no ticks but straightforward answer.

Somebody reported recently that mamasan is trying to insert himself in off and tip negotiation., Annoying and unnecessary. Now they have another twink, quite skeletal at that but I kind of liked him and called him over, Other boys told me he is new hire and if I off him I’d be his first customer.

No harm done.  

Of course mamasan  intervened with request of 5000 tip LT for the boy. Ouch but I decided to go for it. After all novelty value, isn’t it?

Both boys sitting with me  were explaining something to him, I can only imagine giving him instructions of how great/stupid I’m. Short walk to Foodland to eat something . Big applause when we were leaving bar congratulating new guy his first hire. I kind of liked that.

In both restaurant and in the room later  it was clear  he doesn’t know  anything about his job description coupled with non existing English. Most expensive and most unresponsive sand bag in long time and as result  worst spent 5000 since Luisiana Purchase.

At least I’m victim of myself I thought in the morning. Even in breakfast room it was clear he is complete novice to the scene and surrounding counties. Sending him home I thought about myself as charity with inclination to misspend money.

On 9/8/2024 at 1:28 PM, vinapu said:

This time it was repetitive  disaster to a point that last Saturday in the morning I caught myself  thinking, " o my God , still 5 days before I go home " instead of usual " O my God, only 5 more days and I need to go home". This even surprised myself

I had that those thoughts last April...but I'm coming back again.

What are those thoughts caused by ?

I have no idea... boredom perhaps? Same place ..same things ?

Any psychologists here?

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

In Nov 2014 report I described in detail my worst off ever , situation with boy who refused to undress and get off the phone for 40 minutes before I kicked him out and he still demanded full tip even audaciously called mamasan enlisting her help. As result of commotion whole Om Yim hotel was put on middle of the night alarm and it still cost me 1000 baht to calm him down ( we agreed on 2000 in the bar). Saving even 2000 was not worth an experience.

I had no idea 

Sounds terrible ,we all I'm sure have had "bad ones " 

Actually going back on my report last May ,I stayed in the Tartawan and got a guy from Grindr said he was top and looked a top.

When I opened the door there was a guy looking like a lady very tall 6ft 3 in his 30's who pushed past me went straight to the toilet and proceeded to stink the toilet out ,

"Hi Darlink " he said as I opened the door to look up at him

I'm not sure he was even Thai he looked more Somali ? 👴🏿😳

He then pushed past me walking like a ladyboy with swaying hips straight to the bathroom and slammed the door 

He /she came out where we argued.

I said that's not you in the pic ,he said "it was 10 years ago darling !🙄

I said GTFO and gave him 200b

He said you pay me 1000!

1000 now ! 

Lucky I had the security guard👮‍♂️ was outside in the hallway I had no idea why until I figured out later that the guy had been abusive to him perhaps?

6 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I had that those thoughts last April...but I'm coming back again.

What are those thoughts caused by ?

I have no idea... boredom perhaps? Same place ..same things ?

Any psychologists here?

in my case boredom, definitely not. I can imagine being bored in Bangkok even if I was there for few months.

I think it was accumulation of almost serial disappointments coupled with cases of excessive greed like that of Tawan new boy above in which I blame mamasan who inserted himself into discussion uninvited. Subconsciously I just wanted out.

5 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Actually going back on my report last May ,I stayed in the Tartawan and got a guy from Grindr said he was top and looked a top.

I said that's not you in the pic ,he said "it was 10 years ago darling !🙄

I said GTFO and gave him 200b

quite similar to my case from 2014 I  described above. In case of boys from apps is good practice to meet them  outside of room - in restaurant , on street somewhere or at minimum no further than lobby. In case we don't like what we see it makes escape from the deal easy. As soon as he is in the room , things may become hairy if not outright dangerous ( I know one of former members needed to resort to remove boy by force  but try that with aspiring bodybuilder )

5 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I had no idea 

Sounds terrible ,we all I'm sure have had "bad ones " 

When I opened the door there was a guy looking like a lady very tall 6ft 3 in his 30's who pushed past me went straight to the toilet and proceeded to stink the toilet out ,

How did he get your apartment number?

43 minutes ago, reader said:

How did he get your apartment number?

I was staying at Tartawan gave him the room number 

I was surprised to see the security guard outside though when I opened the door for him to leave and I purposely stood near the door in case I had to run 

11 hours ago, 18past19 said:

Though food was passable, I really like its location. Thank you vinapu. 

@18past19, When you return to Pattaya - let me take you to one of the many restaurants that are on the Prathamnak cliffs - that overlook the Pattaya Cosy Beach and Gulf of Thailand  with an amazing sunset view of nearby Koh Larn island.

When you take the bathbus (songthaew) from Pattaya City to Jomtien - the bahtbus goes over a hill that separates Pattaya City from Jomtien and the neighborhoods on that hill are Prathamnak and Cosy Beach - where Cosy Beach has the seaside cliff with amazing views.

image.thumb.png.aa49d69f5769bdf6a1afec73abe304f7.png

10 hours ago, Shonen said:

Maybe he wanted to get to jomtien soi 12. The partying starts about that time every night. I’ve had boys rush because they wanted to be there. One time I went with a guy and met his loa friends there.

Wow @Shonen, I am impressed that you managed to get into the Thai inner circle, if you have frequented the famous Jomtien soi 12 - where our guys after the the bars close - and even after gay volleyball on Dongtan beach concludes, they head over for an all-nighter on the Jomtien soi 12 beach - where many find themselves drinking until the sunrise and/or passed out on the beach disoriented when the morning tourists start arriving on the beach to start their beach day activities....

From what little that I do know about Vinapu's @vinapu Dreamboy guy, I do not believe that he is the Jomtien soi 12 type.

32 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

When you return to Pattaya - let me take you to one of the many restaurants that are on the Prathamnak cliffs - that overlook the Pattaya Cosy Beach and Gulf of Thailand  with an amazing sunset view of nearby Koh Larn island.

@bkkmfj2648

Thank you much.

Now i have two real good reasons to visit Pattaya again, the second being my regret of not joining Mr A during their dance on X Boys’ stage that night. 

11 hours ago, 18past19 said:

Now i have two real good reasons to visit Pattaya again, the second being my regret of not joining Mr A during their dance on X Boys’ stage that night. 

I told you  he is something ! I know from personal experience