vinapu

This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024

1 hour ago, Keithambrose said:

TI approve of some members  on here, who, in a go go bar,  suggested a dry run, so to speak,  assisted by a red note, to check out the kissing position. 

I always ask if they kiss but only after deal is sealed so they know thay have business and don't need to lie

4 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

The expression  'Side' has become more common recently.  I agree with a lot of what you say. I am primarily  a top, but quite happy to have a long, kissing, oral, cuddling, session, ending in our both cumming, with no anal. I also regard kissing, and good kissing at that as very important! Accordingly, I approve of some members  on here, who, in a go go bar,  suggested a dry run, so to speak,  assisted by a red note, to check out the kissing position. Personally  I would try never to  hire someone  who did not kiss, with tongue!

Using a red note in a bar to find out if a guy will kiss? That's a good idea!

10 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Ironically, in my Twitter (X) research to implement my 4-4-4 plan for next year 2025 - I see that in The Philippines there is a HUGE awareness for edging - but in Thailand and Vietnam there is almost no awareness.

Will you share with us what is 4-4-4? Lol

10 hours ago, Verchiele said:

open to anything but kissing perhaps about 30%’of the time... .. is that consistent with your experience either in Saphan Kwai or beyond?

If you mean that only about 30% of the time are the boys open to kissing, then I'd say that would be my observation too. I also have the feeling that the percentage may be a bit higher in the slightly more expensive places like Arena, Jey Spa, maybe Prince (but I haven't made that many visits to Prince) + boys from gogo bars, and lower (like 20%?) in the Saphan Khwai shops. More likely than not, though, my experience is just the luck of the draw. It's not as if I have a huge sample size to base my views on.

1 hour ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

I will spare the members the boredom about what is my 4-4-4 plan.

@jason1975 here is a link where I wrote about it.

"The idea is to live in 3 different countries in future tax years as follows:

4 months in Thailand,
4 months in Vietnam,
4 months in (to be determined - could be Malaysia or the Philippines)."

Ah I see. Good choices.

7 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

If you mean that only about 30% of the time are the boys open to kissing, then I'd say that would be my observation too. I also have the feeling that the percentage may be a bit higher in the slightly more expensive places like Arena, Jey Spa, maybe Prince (but I haven't made that many visits to Prince) + boys from gogo bars, and lower (like 20%?) in the Saphan Khwai shops. More likely than not, though, my experience is just the luck of the draw. It's not as if I have a huge sample size to base my views on.

+1

Agree with Saphan Kai observation. I never ask about kissing in massage shops. If it happens, it happens.

Since I like to spend 10 minutes or so massaging my masseur, it usually occurs during that time, and only if the guy seems comfortable with me.

Thanks for sharing! All in all, luck, position of the shop, and to some degree your skills to get your masseur in the mood @reader 🤣 plays a factor.

In rare occasions, I also noticed some dont eat the snake (but not mind receiving them) - this is probably more prone in a soft shop. (They only do S versus SS)

As a fellow side myself, with H taken out of equation, I think @macaroni21 advice of keeping it to 60 minutes especially in type 3 or 4 shops is good idea.

12 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

...... boys open to kissing, then I'd say that would be my observation too. I also have the feeling that the percentage may be a bit higher in the slightly more expensive places like Arena, Jey Spa, maybe Prince (but I haven't made that many visits to Prince) + boys from gogo bars,

+1

indeed rare is the case when spa boy refuses to kiss, even if claims to be straight. Indeed  often they start massage with peck somewhere on the neck or shock of shocks , even below,  with clear invasion of my privacy, not that I complain, no, no, no

15 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Using a red note in a bar to find out if a guy will kiss? That's a good idea!

11 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Not mine, Vinapu and others!

no, keep me out of that.

I ask boy if he kisses AFTER we already agreed on terms on an off and compensation. I don't want him to be influenced  by desire to get  a deal and lie to me or execute fake kiss. If he says 'no ', it is  fine with me , then I know not to force kiss  upon  him when we close the door.

In the room , yes , I like tease them jokingly  and taste the waters suggesting if they break no kissing rule  they may earn red note. Some go for  it,  some not. Hardest case was of certain non scene boy who rejected 500 baht extra. Next trip when I meet him he planted quite a KISS on me saying that's my New Year gift  for you. That's was something !. on dismissal I gave him 500 extra " for taxi" which was well targeted considering he arrived by his motorbike  greeted by me  outside of hotel.

Danger of offering  tip for kiss in bar may be  guy going for it just to make a buck, I like them kissing me because of love for me , not for almighty baht

3 hours ago, Verchiele said:

I think @macaroni21 advice of keeping it to 60 minutes especially in type 3 or 4 shops is good idea.

I rarely go for short course since I noticed boys tend to rush things out and it often is done and over with in much less then 1 hour. Some may even assume  afters is all I came there for

1.5 Hr. send signal to take it slow among other things

1 hr session is usable if I'm not sure of boy but don't want to leave empty handed so to speak. If things go well , usually it can get extended although I recall case in one of Sahpan Kwai shops where it was declined  because room was scheduled to be taken for other performers.

43 minutes ago, vinapu said:

+1

indeed rare is the case when spa boy refuses to kiss, even if claims to be straight. Indeed  often they start massage with peck somewhere on the neck or shock of shocks , even below,  with clear invasion of my privacy, not that I complain, no, no, no

Before attempting to kiss a guy, I always try a kiss on the neck. To me, it's about proximity. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

19 hours ago, vinapu said:

Danger of offering  tip for kiss in bar may be  guy going for it just to make a buck, I like them kissing me because of love for me , not for almighty baht

I think there's nothing wrong if guy kisses for baht and I wouldn't mind paying just for kissing session. I would tell guy in advance if I want kissing session.

On 9/15/2024 at 10:40 AM, vinapu said:

no, keep me out of that.

I ask boy if he kisses AFTER we already agreed on terms on an off and compensation. I don't want him to be influenced  by desire to get  a deal and lie to me or execute fake kiss. If he says 'no ', it is  fine with me , then I know not to force kiss  upon  him when we close the door.

In the room , yes , I like tease them jokingly  and taste the waters suggesting if they break no kissing rule  they may earn red note. Some go for  it,  some not. Hardest case was of certain non scene boy who rejected 500 baht extra. Next trip when I meet him he planted quite a KISS on me saying that's my New Year gift  for you. That's was something !. on dismissal I gave him 500 extra " for taxi" which was well targeted considering he arrived by his motorbike  greeted by me  outside of hotel.

OK, sorry to misquote you!