vinapu

This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024

3 hours ago, 10tazione said:

Seriously I hope this is fake news! I mean it is good to visit other destinations too, but 2027 ???

You should follow the advice you would probably give to someone else who writes your report: life is too short to have long sour feeling! Cut the guys who deceived you from your list and book next flight asap!

Of course it is fake. Real term is Oct 2031, ( just kidding ! )

I don't have sour feeling, I have feeling that other vacation destinations may be more rewarding.

Boys wise that trip was quite Ok if not better, warts and all. Vacation wise it feels like waste of opportunity to be somewhere else. If best days of my trip to Thailand were spent in Munich as layovers, it tells me something.

I checked fares for Januray 2025 already and was relieved that so far all are above my self imposed limit of equivalent of 35000 baht

3 hours ago, reader said:

Curious about rationale that you always cash out unused baht on departure, knowing that you're going to be returning at some point. Holding on to some baht would mean one less inconvenience of money exchange on arrival.

I kept about 700 in hundreds and fifties but figured out that I may have better use at home of those 6500 converted back. 

I can easily buy baht at home at roughly rate equivalent to that in Swampy kiosks in main building ( not at railway station) which is not bad. Also taking money from ATM results in the same rate  foreign withdrawal fees are accounted for. So there's some loss but not as severe as with some other currencies.

9 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Meanwhile, upstairs, we were able to see the guys banter, laugh, smile, joke with each other on the upper level - it was kind of surreal:

upstairs = normal and fun,  and also in certain corners there were clients enjoying their to-be offed guys - I remember the one behind me - who was hesitating to go downstairs for his catwalk - as he was embraced in the arms of his client that the main manager had to come over to remind him "that the show must go on..."

downstairs = formal and serious

For the next Jupiter visit I think that I would prefer the upstairs seating - as I enjoyed the more human feeling of that level

Can you choose to sit upstairs? Or is it only used when downstairs is full?

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

I kept about 700 in hundreds and fifties but figured out that I may have better use at home of those 6500 converted back. 

I can easily buy baht at home at roughly rate equivalent to that in Swampy kiosks in main building ( not at railway station) which is not bad. Also taking money from ATM results in the same rate  foreign withdrawal fees are accounted for. So there's some loss but not as severe as with some other currencies.

I got a new card, 'Currensea', which charges only a tiny percentage for exchange,  and gives you the Interbank rate. Works well both for purchases and in ATM. I found it was at least as good as the best exchange shop, and often better. It charges your Bank account direct, so not a credit card as such.

4 minutes ago, Verchiele said:

@vinapu, can you comment on the quality of boys at Prince in terms of age group, selection - I am guessing they are more similar to Arena?  Also my sense is Senso has probably more younger therapist.

Also it would be good to know which of Prince/Senso have showers in the massage rooms rather than down the corridor. I don't like being separated from my clothes/wallet while showering, nor taking them/it into the shower!

4 hours ago, ichigo said:

Can you choose to sit upstairs? Or is it only used when downstairs is full?

I don't really know for sure  but can't imagine anybody stopping you from taking your drink and going upstairs. After all it where toiles are so access is not restricted at all

3 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

I got a new card, 'Currensea', which charges only a tiny percentage for exchange,  and gives you the Interbank rate. Works well both for purchases and in ATM. I found it was at least as good as the best exchange shop, and often better. It charges your Bank account direct, so not a credit card as such.

not sure it's available where I'm

2 hours ago, Verchiele said:

@vinapu, can you comment on the quality of boys at Prince in terms of age group, selection - I am guessing they are more similar to Arena?  Also my sense is Senso has probably more younger therapist.

majority looked 25-30 , some older. All attractive and looking more polished than Arena boys. Sends boys may be bit younger but we are not talking about substantial difference. All three places name are worth effort of going to.

21 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

@vinapu can you help me out with the answer to @ichigo question ?

It was my first time upstairs at Jupiter so I do not know if the upstairs seating is always available.

I can confirmed that you could choose to sit upstairs even when its not full. Ive done that in my previous trip, where other than me, there is another farang lady sitted upstair, opening bottle and boys keep coming to have a glass.

2 hours ago, khaolakguy said:

Also it would be good to know which of Prince/Senso have showers in the massage rooms rather than down the corridor. I don't like being separated from my clothes/wallet while showering, nor taking them/it into the shower!

I don't recall ever being in neither Senso , nor Prince , nor even Arena for that matter , in the room without shower inside.

You don't need to carry whole wallet to get massage , few notes would suffice as long as they are of brown or pink colour 

1 hour ago, Verchiele said:

and made it so immersive to the reader 🤣

you mean boring like hell and upsetting with my constant complaining, lol ?

Don't worry, going home tomorrow but still some fun  I will have

23 minutes ago, vinapu said:

I went to the lobby minute or two before he arrived, looked bit better than on profile pics so I invited him upstairs scandalizing no doubt guy on reception who must be thinking ‘ what this old troll is doing?”.

I love this comment.  My security team here in the View Talay where I live must think the same thing - especially when I sheepishly asked for their help to scare a stalker away.

25 minutes ago, vinapu said:

He claimed to be top only but after investigation of back door I doubt it very much as hinges seemed too elastic for that type.

you have me in full stitches of laughter!!!  I love reading your reports...

29 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Smiling , blinking eyes and otherwise making sure I know his presence. After about 1 hr I invited him for  a drink and over it we sealed deal for tonight. I asked him to get ready , paid off fee and as soon as I did of course as always who showed up? #31, sending immediately smile in my direction. Too late, is not my style to dump  one boy for another one , specially one of good looks but untested quality.

should have taken both - as your trip was coming to an end and you had the 6,500 baht surplus.....

anyway - the lure and lust of #31 will keep you cumming back to Thailand - which will make many people happy :>))

7 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

you have me in full stitches of laughter!!!  I love reading your reports...

should have taken both - as your trip was coming to an end and you had the 6,500 baht surplus.....

.................................................................................

enjoy it while it lasts as I'm about to finish

taking two boys requires a lot of logistics and preparation time to ensure they will be comfortable with each other. 

Honestly at that time it did not cross my mind I could do it. It even could work as they both are Cambodians. There's always next time, like Jan 2027, lol. Chance meeting of James at Prince shows that some  guys are on the market quite long.

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

enjoy it while it lasts as I'm about to finish

taking two boys requires a lot of logistics and preparation time to ensure they will be comfortable with each other. 

Honestly at that time it did not cross my mind I could do it. It even could work as they both are Cambodians. There's always next time, like Jan 2027, lol. Chance meeting of James at Prince shows that some  guys are on the market quite long.

I see you are suggesting  January 2025? Does that mean a state visit is likely? I hope to be there in January,  and would certainly  investigate  the 2 boy routine! As you have always said, you need to get two boys who are comfortable with each other. I have done that quite often, in London and NY, and it has worked well. Mind you cost in NY pretty prohibitive!

Do you know, if you choose a 4 hand massage, is it expected that both boys will  have sex with each other, as well as the customer,  or is it a question of making clear what you want at the beginning? Again, boys would have to like each other!

2 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

I see you are suggesting  January 2025? Does that mean a state visit is likely?

Do you know, if you choose a 4 hand massage, is it expected that both boys will  have sex with each other, as well as the customer,  or is it a question of making clear what you want at the beginning? Again, boys would have to like each other!

Jan 2025 this is from  my internal logistics, I dropped idea of going in second half of October. November and December are out for various social and economic (airfares ) reason, February to end of April is out of bounds, at least for now so it leaves January and/ or May.   Based on what I know now I rather skip both.

with 4 hands and/ or threesomes each time separate arrangements must be made. All scenarios are possible but some may not fly with one or both guys. It also depends what customer is looking for , some may have kick watching two boys fuck, others  may get kick form one boy watchin them having sex with another and so on.

My opinion about 4 hands / threesomes is 150 % more fun for 200% more cost and initiate it very rarely.

Bkkmfj may add to discussion as he is well versed in the issue

Just now, vinapu said:

Jan 2025 this is from  my internal logistics, I dropped idea of going in second half of October. November and December are out for various social and economic (airfares ) reason, February to end of April is out of bounds, at least for now so it leaves January and/ or May.   Based on what I know now I rather skip both.

with 4 hands and/ or threesomes each time separate arrangements must be made. All scenarios are possible but some may not fly with one or both guys. It also depends what customer is looking for , some may have kick watching two boys fuck, others  may get kick form one boy watchin them having sex with another and so on.

My opinion about 4 hands / threesomes is 150 % more fun for 200% more cost and initiate it very rarely.

Bkkmfj may add to discussion as he is well versed in the issue

Thanks! Not sure whether that meant that you were going or not in January! You seem to have had a very busy time this month, even if not all good! I wish I had your stamina, I must learn to bottom!

Re 4 hands, thanks, that's what I expected. I like a mixture of your suggested scenes, I like to watch the two boys having sex, and then join in! If Bkkmfj has any thoughts, that would be helpful.  Grindr guys do not seem keen on 3somes, with one splendid exception!