vinapu

This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024

13 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Notice singer's shapely torso

If anybody reading this knows this singer's name - could you please let us know it?

If anyone knows Jessica from Moonlight - perhaps they could ask Jessica who he is?

Screenshot_20240830_004057_Gallery.thumb.jpg.ff3926a942f6e012d552fb794ca96c0d.jpg

I asked a friend who was sitting in front of us that I know from Pattaya and he told me that he is a famous Thai rapper singer.  I downloaded a list of the top 200 most famous male singers in Thailand and none of those photos matched this guy in the above photo.

On 9/8/2024 at 1:54 AM, vinapu said:

Then was decided , at my insistence to check  Dreamboys across the  soi. 

Great report. What are the usual off fees at Dreamboys and  other bars in Boyztown and Supertown now?

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

Day 9

10 models were on the stage in front of which mid aged farang was sitting with his entourage including my favorite from Moonlight Y and # 10 I’m salivating about since May. 

I would love to read your comment with number 10 from Laos. 😄

I've been out with him maybe more than 20 times since last year.

But the biggest lesson I learned from him : never establish an heart bond with a bar boy. ln my opinion,  being too sincere brings  resentment, jealousy, lies and separation. 

Lately I'm happier being a butterfly in my holidays.

3 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

and @vinapu this is the BEST part of being a member of this forum - that we can meet with other members.... and share .... the access to the men that we have similar tastes in

+1, indeed.

That party in the bar was great. Would be greater if leechy mamasan would leave us alone. I should mention embarassment he caused for both us and boy when he brought him without an invitation.

2 hours ago, AndyUK said:

Great report. What are the usual off fees at Dreamboys and  other bars in Boyztown and Supertown now?

Dreamboys 500, XBoys apparently 800  but it needs to be confirmed  as last time I offed it was still 500, BoyzBoyzBOyz 1050  !!!!!!!!! as per mamasan, Toy Boys 500.

Supertown no idea but last time I offed from there it was 300 from @Home bar

1 hour ago, srvhakko said:

I would love to read your comment with number 10 from Laos. 😄

I've been out with him maybe more than 20 times since last year.

But the biggest lesson I learned from him : never establish an heart bond with a bar boy. ln my opinion,  being too sincere brings  resentment, jealousy, lies and separation. 

Lately I'm happier being a butterfly in my holidays.

Unfortunately I did not manage to off him yet. First time I saw him in May he was taken by my friend who was very happy with him.

This trip on both occasions he was engaged by time I made my mind. But not losing him from my radar and hope to see him on my next trip in Jan 2027., if only because I like his manly face I can look at for 37 minutes without blinking an eye. 

As for heart  bond I already commented above ' you want love in Thailand, rent it".

Multiple offs usually going in one of two different ways, either it gets better and better each time as both sides are more familiar with each other personality and  needs or complacency on boys part and boredom on our part sets in and soon we start wondering what was so special about guy in question.

I'd love to hear your story but understand why you rather be mum about it.

On this trip my attempts to butterfly backfired as most of  new guys pissed me off to  a degree while known quality behaved  and delivered. 

4 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

a free drink offered by me 🤩

2 hours ago, srvhakko said:

Singer name is Neung but l don't know it is his real name or nickname. 

Next month l will be in Bangkok only 5 days but l know that  you live in Pattaya.  Next year if l visit to Pattaya, lt will be a pleasure to meet you and drink a beer with you😃

lf you are really into him, l can learn his social media( if he has) like tiktok or facebook and can send you.

24 minutes ago, vinapu said:

20 minutes ago, vinapu said:

As for heart  bond I already commented above ' you want love in Thailand, rent it".

You are absolutely right about it.

21 hours ago, vinapu said:

Arrived in the hotel at 3 and jet lag raised it’s ugly head, collapsed on the bed (alone !!!) and slept till dark. I noticed that already few years ago that with age jet lag is tormenting me more and more.

I got to finally try out the Timeshifter app. It was extremely effective on my trip from the West Coast of the United States to France and Ireland. I just followed the instructions for a couple of days before hand and a couple of days after you arrive. I had almost no jet lag at all. It does take a little bit of discipline. For example, it told me to sleep on the plane and I wasn’t able to completely do that. However, I simply put on an eye mask and rested in complete darkness when I could not sleep.  It worked. I really had almost no jet lag at all and I am going to use this for all of my future international trips.  I highly recommend it.  

I was fine on arrival in Europe as well as on return home.

3 hours ago, srvhakko said:

Next month l will be in Bangkok only 5 days but l know that  you live in Pattaya.  Next year if l visit to Pattaya, lt will be a pleasure to meet you and drink a beer with you😃

It would be my pleasure to meet you and offer you a beer 🤩

3 hours ago, srvhakko said:

lf you are really into him, l can learn his social media( if he has) like tiktok or facebook and can send you.

Yes please.

I used his name "Neung" in several Google and Twitter searches - but I was not able to locate him.

Many thanks for your help 😘

@vinapu, thanks for sharing and I like the fact through your travels and multiple encounter with multiple boys and which some you reportedly were great, you continue to maintain that boundary (like you said, if you seek love - rent it). 

Especially that you are also looking for that experience through LT but nonetheless still recognize that boundary. 

13 hours ago, vinapu said:

2500 I can see you for max 1 hr, 4000 max 2 hrs  was price list I got in response so I said ‘thank you but no, thank you “

Wow !

Are these Bangkok prices?

Pattaya is like 1000 baht 😂

25 minutes ago, Verchiele said:

@vinapu, thanks for sharing and I like the fact through your travels and multiple encounter with multiple boys and which some you reportedly were great, you continue to maintain that boundary (like you said, if you seek love - rent it). 

Especially that you are also looking for that experience through LT but nonetheless still recognize that boundary. 

I said it many times, reason I like Long Time is not to nurture non existing love, is pleasure of waking up in the morning or in the middle of the night and having warm man right beside.

And we can t overlook simple fact , longer we are with guy , better chances we can connect with him on human level , to know them better and to let them know us better too. 

1 hr of fuck and go may release our or boys tensions but I'm looking for more, it's why I hate those who promise longer session and right away are looking for ways to cash in and escape. I understand their motivations but understanding is not liking, far from it.

18 minutes ago, vinapu said:

And we can t overlook simple fact , longer we are with guy , better chances we can connect with him on human level , to know them better and to let them know us better too. 

Sounds like your after a "boyfriend experience"