vinapu

This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024

9 minutes ago, Verchiele said:

I think there could be hundreds of explanations why he needed to go that morning and does not last till next day and none has nothing to do with you. Some could be entirely benign like if he has someone to take care of at home or maybe he needs his “medication” (who knows).  We all know that these boys don’t live the most ideal life, and one way or the other, they may have a challenging life on their own.  Although we sometimes don’t see that on the surface, we know that they may struggle in the background. 

I understand all that, I'm not teenager for very long time. 

If what you describe is the case it's  very simple to disclaim that one can't stay past  whatever time is.  Puzzling part is why promise to stay till 5 while already in the room so deal is made anyways without fear of losing baht and 2 hours later change story to hunger and rain in order to go home earlier. There must be something mysterious about that 2 am as he left at the same time night before and going bit ahead , he will do the same following night ( yes , I decided that I'm in Thailand to have fun , not to get even   and opted to take him next night as well, this time hoping for nothing and thus avoided being disappointed ). Up to 2 am he was great guy indeed, both at the table and in the sheets all there nights we met.

Challenging life doesn't clash with keeping standards, no need to fabricate stories when sincerity will do.

28 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

What you are experiencing is "false marketing" - the guys are telling you what you want to hear to get the sale but then not delivering on what was promised.

Unfortunately, this phenomena has gained momentum in the last year and I cannot understand why.

I was there month in January and 8 days in May and while those type of behavior happened before it was very rare and anecdotic. This time it was repetitive  disaster to a point that last Saturday in the morning I caught myself  thinking, " o my God , still 5 days before I go home " instead of usual " O my God, only 5 more days and I need to go home". This even surprised myself.

No,  I'm in no mood to look for excuses that boys have hard lives etc. There was time I was bleeding heart for them . This time is bit different, hence tittle of this thread. 

8 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

yes, slowly slowly Boyztown and even the Jomtien Supertown Complex are losing their peak performance.

The anchor of Boyztown, BoyzBoyzBoyz is no longer fun; A-Bomb without gogo dancers - now only a show; Sunee Plaza now practically a ghost town, and Supertown now having another difficult slow season and hanging on for the hoped for uptick, when many members in this forum will return for high-season from the end of October through March.

Nothing wrong with you Vinapu.  I saw it with my own eyes - the guys are enchanted and very happy to see you again...

What you are experiencing is "false marketing" - the guys are telling you what you want to hear to get the sale but then not delivering on what was promised.

Unfortunately, this phenomena has gained momentum in the last year and I cannot understand why.

Perhaps the partners of the guys that we like to off are no longer allowing their guys to stay out all night long ?

Or, perhaps they have lost their "interest" in keeping us happy ?

Remember how perplexed I was with that sexy Hotmale guy from Myanmar that I brought back to my Raya room for him to only fall asleep - no matter what I tried to do to arouse him.  And when I tried again in the morning after he slept very well (I did not as I don't sleep well with unknowns in my bed), I recommenced to arouse him for him to get hard and then to fall asleep again - talk about being frustrated.  So, when I pulled him up into the upright position to tell him that I needed to pack and go, he was startled.  I told him that his overnight LT rate was being reduced to a ST due to a lack of performance - he acknowledged and apologized.

I hope to be there first 2 weeks of November!

5 hours ago, MunichCut said:

Hey Vinapu. Thanks for the good report. Nice that you were briefly in my hometown (Munich). I'm glad you liked it so much in Garmisch too.

do you have an idea why police shut down part of downtown on Thursday midday. U2 line was also shut down and I was forced to walk circular  from Marien Platz to Alte Pinakotheke ?

1 hour ago, ichigo said:

I will be there during the high season to contribute my support!

1 hour ago, Keithambrose said:

I hope to be there first 2 weeks of November!

you guys have fun. 

I wish I could say I'm jealous.

I had remote plans to go at end of October  but due to few factors,  I dropped that idea

42 minutes ago, reader said:

Benefiting from Vinapu's experience may well turn out to be his gift to us.

YES, let us reap the benefits from Vinapu's experiences.....

In my opinion, Vinapu is the "gift that keeps on giving...."

Thank you @vinapu, I have had some great meetings with great referrals from you and other forum members....

Some bad apples along the way - but hey, that is part of the journey/adventure - as long as the few bad apples do not spoil the entire basket of good apples...

2 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Some bad apples along the way - but hey, that is part of the journey/adventure - as long as the few bad apples do not spoil the entire basket of good apples...

Some.

But if every second apple turns rotten whole basket is spoiled and thought appears, perhaps is time to throw basket out 

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

do you have an idea why police shut down part of downtown on Thursday midday. U2 line was also shut down and I was forced to walk circular  from Marien Platz to Alte Pinakotheke ?

Probably because of the crazy guy who shot a gun in front of a Jewish institution. The police shot him dead, what an idiot.

Guys, the reason for their frustrating (deceitful?) behavior is right in front of u. 

At least 3 members shared such experiences, and reported paying them in full. Why shouldnt they continue with a method that works for them? Within their peer gossip they probably refer 2 such clients with the Thai term for "suckers".

If u want 2 make sure that he stays 4 LT and performs, tell him up front that the pay is either LT or nothing.

[Personally never encountered the prblm, bcs I dont do LTs.]

23 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

If u want 2 make sure that he stays 4 LT and performs, tell him up front that the pay is either LT or nothing.

[Personally never encountered the prblm, bcs I dont do LTs.]

then may be it's better not comment on LT issues as it sounds like virgin extolling virtues  (or lack of them ) of free sex