Verchiele

Questions about safe sex in Thailand

I am heading to Thailand and truly being firstimer to wanting to explore the underbelly of Bangkok.

Pardon my experience, me (30s male) never really ventured the hardcore place / bath house. 

My preparation entails taking Prep and Doxyprep for the trip and of course using condoms for anything anal (I am not that into this anyway).  My questions are: 

- do people use condom for oral sex and how common is that being requested ?

- do people bring their own condom that fits for instance or just go with the flow as they're readily available

- any concern for safe sex once you enter the bathhouse for O-party or group event ? How do you signal if you just want to cuddle and hj and not bottoming lol.

- I am guessing kissing is as risky but unless there is visible sign of outbreak then it should be fine?

Any other tips to share based on the sensei that have frequented Bangkok based on lessons learned ?

I have been to saunas in Australia and Asia never had anyone use condoms for oral sex 😮and I would say NO if they put one on !

I go with the flow.....I'm too old to worry...though I take Prep a few days before my encounters to prevent .

I don't take the doxycycline 

I love to lick ass 👅.....put my tongue right in 

I'm sorry and I don't want to sound rude to you but you seem to over cautious 

Your going to have to "risk" kissing ,sucking fucking if you want a good time 

I get a sexual blood test a few times a year at a Government sexual health clinic 

I think once I had is it herpes on the cock ,they burnt it off 

11 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I love to lick ass 👅.....put my tongue right in 

I’d love to see a new thread authored by you about the kind of surprises you’ve enjoyed as a result of this (both medical and nutritional). It would add to your collection of very interesting posts.