floridarob

My Latest View On Brazil ....

• Members
On 9/26/2024 at 7:07 AM, Lucky said:

I went to Lagoa September 11-14 and found plenty of hot guys there. It was my best time ever in Lagoa even though I can't stand the new building.

Do you have current intel on best days to go? There were stories about them trying to jumpstart Tuesday nights.

On 9/14/2024 at 11:17 PM, floridarob said:

Nah, not that...it's the new generation coming up...between the bartenders at 117 and tonight the cashier at Lagoa, they are in agreement, some of the guys are asking for more, figuring why should they do 2 programas when they can do less work and get asshole gringos that will pay it. 

I sat at a table tonight with @Lucky, talking to some locals...they brought up boys are asking for more from foreigners for more, because they pay it....ruining it for them....something I've preached here since the board started.

When is the last time you've been here....if you follow Thailand boards, you'll see @vinapu ran into something similar on his last trip.

You always respond with lot's of maybe's....usually with looks or something like that....you must be a God yet going to GP saunas 😄

I dont have any problems in the saunas OR on the apps

Again, you are complaining about literal dollars...

Rates change and fluctuate based on how popular one of the guys is...always has, always will be...

The beauty is there are TONS of options and different rates

If Brazil if too expensive for you, go to Thailand, the Baht to Dollar is incredible so you can find something thats within your budget

I am in Rio this week.

In terms of pricing, it did not change much, I only offer 150 or 200 if they are hot. All accepted my offer.

What I do not like is the quality, pretty meh. Maybe October is a slow season or Onlyfans stuff.

I only find 2 - 3 guys to my taste even on Tuesday & Wed. Of those 2 - 3 guys, they are not new faces either.

The sauna really need to start recruiting better guys, and try exempt the entry price for garotos if they score a client, this might motivate more guys to work there.

Besides, I find the peak hour at 202/117 has changed. Previously, it gets crowed around 6pm on Tuesday/Wed, now the house is relatively empty until 7pm, it starts to get busy. 

On 9/26/2024 at 3:07 PM, Lucky said:

I went to Lagoa September 11-14 and found plenty of hot guys there. It was my best time ever in Lagoa even though I can't stand the new building.

Just as well you don't have sex with the building!

Hi everyone.

I’m back and finally recuperating from my quad repair surgery. I'm only halfway through my recovery, but I've booked a trip to Rio. I’ll be going the week of the 10th and returning a couple of days before Thanksgiving. I want to give Rio another chance, plus I really need some sun and warmth after resting for the past four months. 

I will write my usual report. I'm unsure whether to start a new thread or continue in my "Brazil for Newbies" thread. Please let me know your preference. I would be more than happy to share my experience, as thanks to this forum, I had an amazing time and better sex than in my past 40+ years.

As much as I love São Paulo, I realized that with such a short amount of time, I should focus on one place. Since I really needed some fresh air, I decided to try Rio and start as a newbie. Finding a hotel on short notice wasn't easy, but I'm glad there's a nonstop flight from NYC to Rio, which also has the best timing. I’ll arrive in Rio around 10:30 AM, unlike other flights with connections that land at midnight or 6 AM. I honestly can’t understand how people managed without direct flights!

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I’ll skip talking about the old times with supermodels GP and how dangerous Brazil can be—there’s not much I can do about that, except to be careful. I have a Brazilian phone and a SIM card that I’ll use, and I plan to  Uber everywhere.

I'm looking for recommendations for a club or bar that attracts a younger, attractive crowd. I believe Le Boy is one such place? I want to explore the younger gay scene in Rio. In São Paulo, it was easy to find clubs and bars with a younger audience where I could enjoy some eye candy and maybe buy a drink for a few hot guys

I found that the hot guys in Brazil are way nicer to me than any other place. or maybe I was just lucky.

1 hour ago, Connordrick said:

Hi everyone.

I’m back and finally recuperating from my quad repair surgery. I'm only halfway through my recovery, but I've booked a trip to Rio. I’ll be going the week of the 10th and returning a couple of days before Thanksgiving. I want to give Rio another chance, plus I really need some sun and warmth after resting for the past four months. 

I will write my usual report. I'm unsure whether to start a new thread or continue in my "Brazil for Newbies" thread. Please let me know your preference. I would be more than happy to share my experience, as thanks to this forum, I had an amazing time and better sex than in my past 40+ years.

As much as I love São Paulo, I realized that with such a short amount of time, I should focus on one place. Since I really needed some fresh air, I decided to try Rio and start as a newbie. Finding a hotel on short notice wasn't easy, but I'm glad there's a nonstop flight from NYC to Rio, which also has the best timing. I’ll arrive in Rio around 10:30 AM, unlike other flights with connections that land at midnight or 6 AM. I honestly can’t understand how people managed without direct flights!

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I’ll skip talking about the old times with supermodels GP and how dangerous Brazil can be—there’s not much I can do about that, except to be careful. I have a Brazilian phone and a SIM card that I’ll use, and I plan to  Uber everywhere.

I'm looking for recommendations for a club or bar that attracts a younger, attractive crowd. I believe Le Boy is one such place? I want to explore the younger gay scene in Rio. In São Paulo, it was easy to find clubs and bars with a younger audience where I could enjoy some eye candy and maybe buy a drink for a few hot guys

I found that the hot guys in Brazil are way nicer to me than any other place. or maybe I was just lucky.

Places with paid garotos: 117 and 202. I am sure you know both places already and their peak day of the week

Non-paid places: Rio G sauna, Taurus bar. These two places mostly 20 - 40 age range. The amount of fun depends on your own body and luck

3 hours ago, Connordrick said:

and how dangerous Brazil can be—there’s not much I can do about that

Since I've followed my own advice of not feeding the Gremlins after midnight, I've been good.

Nothing good happens after midnight, especially in Brasil.....I bring trusted guys back to my room if I want to stay up and enjoy the night.