bkkmfj2648

GLAM's - 30 Aug 2024 review of new massage shop in BKK

On 9/10/2024 at 10:28 AM, vinapu said:

it always does unless one get a kick from shaving couple hundreds from boy's compensation

I suppose some people do, sad really, bearing in mind the comparative  incomes.

1 hour ago, reader said:

On the evening of September 15th, 2024, the highly anticipated GLAM PATTAYA BY TODD BAR officially opened its doors at the entrance to Walking Street in

other than shiny name it doesn't seem to have anything to do with equally glamorous looking massage shop from this thread.

On 9/6/2024 at 11:10 PM, spoon said:

Also available at jey spa. Somehow i think jeyspa and glam are related as some of their boys overlap

I have noticed that several of the boys at Glam are also available at phetboy spa, in their ads there you can see them shirtless, know whether they are T or T&B, and condom size.

2 hours ago, Raposa said:

I have noticed that several of the boys at Glam are also available at phetboy spa,

also few are in Jey Spa roster as well

2 hours ago, sydneyboy1 said:

On my visit in June Jey Spa only had 2 on offer when walked in without an appointment.

that's 1 more then you need. Often with very broad selection we tend to be confused. 

14 hours ago, Raposa said:

I have noticed that several of the boys at Glam are also available at phetboy spa, in their ads there you can see them shirtless, know whether they are T or T&B, and condom size.

I can't spot any boy who is on both Phetboy and Glam, albeit it wasn't the most exhuastive of comparisons. Could you give a few examples? 

It would seem like invitation for trouble for a boy to quote one typical-of-Saphan-Khwai price when advertised by Phetboy, and yet expect a Glam/Jey level price on the other side.

5 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

I can't spot any boy who is on both Phetboy and Glam, albeit it wasn't the most exhuastive of comparisons. Could you give a few examples? 

It would seem like invitation for trouble for a boy to quote one typical-of-Saphan-Khwai price when advertised by Phetboy, and yet expect a Glam/Jey level price on the other side.

Does anyone have the website, or Line details for Phetboy? I can't find it...

9 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

If Glam’s is catering to the tourist market of strong Chinese buyers and Phetboy has a local market then differences in price are understandable.

See attachments.

IMG_6006.jpeg

IMG_6005.jpeg

IMG_6004.jpeg