bkkmfj2648

GLAM's - 30 Aug 2024 review of new massage shop in BKK

On 9/10/2024 at 10:28 AM, vinapu said:

it always does unless one get a kick from shaving couple hundreds from boy's compensation

I suppose some people do, sad really, bearing in mind the comparative  incomes.

1 hour ago, reader said:

On the evening of September 15th, 2024, the highly anticipated GLAM PATTAYA BY TODD BAR officially opened its doors at the entrance to Walking Street in

other than shiny name it doesn't seem to have anything to do with equally glamorous looking massage shop from this thread.

On 9/6/2024 at 11:10 PM, spoon said:

Also available at jey spa. Somehow i think jeyspa and glam are related as some of their boys overlap

I have noticed that several of the boys at Glam are also available at phetboy spa, in their ads there you can see them shirtless, know whether they are T or T&B, and condom size.

• Members
On 9/4/2024 at 10:09 PM, spoon said:

Actually, jeyspa do have several boys (around 4-5 at least) on premise for the walk in, and ive seen the boys lining up when the walk-in customer comes to choose. 

On my visit in June Jey Spa only had 2 on offer when walked in without an appointment.

2 hours ago, Raposa said:

I have noticed that several of the boys at Glam are also available at phetboy spa,

also few are in Jey Spa roster as well

2 hours ago, sydneyboy1 said:

On my visit in June Jey Spa only had 2 on offer when walked in without an appointment.

that's 1 more then you need. Often with very broad selection we tend to be confused. 

8 minutes ago, vinapu said:

that's 1 more then you need. Often with very broad selection we tend to be confused. 

Not if you have as narrow a booty grid as I do 🤷

14 hours ago, Raposa said:

I have noticed that several of the boys at Glam are also available at phetboy spa, in their ads there you can see them shirtless, know whether they are T or T&B, and condom size.

I can't spot any boy who is on both Phetboy and Glam, albeit it wasn't the most exhuastive of comparisons. Could you give a few examples? 

It would seem like invitation for trouble for a boy to quote one typical-of-Saphan-Khwai price when advertised by Phetboy, and yet expect a Glam/Jey level price on the other side.

5 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

I can't spot any boy who is on both Phetboy and Glam, albeit it wasn't the most exhuastive of comparisons. Could you give a few examples? 

It would seem like invitation for trouble for a boy to quote one typical-of-Saphan-Khwai price when advertised by Phetboy, and yet expect a Glam/Jey level price on the other side.

Does anyone have the website, or Line details for Phetboy? I can't find it...

9 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

If Glam’s is catering to the tourist market of strong Chinese buyers and Phetboy has a local market then differences in price are understandable.

See attachments.

IMG_6006.jpeg

IMG_6005.jpeg

IMG_6004.jpeg

On all my Thailand trips, I only visited a handful of massage shops. I tend to choose and take my boy-of-the-day from the (host)bars and hook-up apps. Giving it a thought, it's a bit strange that I do it this way. As what I like most is to start off with a  relaxing massage evolving in something more horny and sexy. Instead of just go to my room and start the sexy part directly. I think the main reasons for me not to visit massage places more often are:

There are so many massage places, which one to choose?

I want a good atmosphere, hygienic place. That's why till now I preferred doing stuff in my hotelroom instead of a massage place where you have to wait to see in what kind of room "the event" is going to take place.

On 9/4/2024 at 4:02 PM, Verchiele said:

Is it true for generalization below for guys available at the "grab and go" shop

VCK: Gym fit, late 20s/early 30s, fair skinned

Arena: Muscular, mature (late 30s), dark skinned

Senso: Young, toned, early 20s

Prince: Similar to VCK but more mature?

That's a nice overview to start with. Thanks. I was actually thinking about going to Senso for the first time on my next trip. But as I am looking for nice muscular type of guy (6pack?) and I do like it when the guy is a bit "older" I might choose Arena instead. About the "older" part: in my experience the guys who are around their 30s know better how to please you, are more experienced and give you better quality massage AND better quality sex. The younger goodlooking guys seem to sometime have this attitude that they don;t need to do much to perform good: they know they have to looks, and don't care about the quality of service they provide. 

Any opinions about this?

On 9/4/2024 at 5:29 AM, bkkmfj2648 said:

You can also add the Senso shop to this list.  When you walk in, the manager calls out to the guys in the back to do a line up where you tell the manager which guy(s) you want.  

Screenshot_20240904_101951_Maps.thumb.jpg.e13bca739e509692f131bd0a184c1d3f.jpg

When I was there last week, I told the manager that I wanted the 4 hands 90 minute offer and that I will pick the first guy and then that guy should nominate which other guy from the line up that he feels comfortable working with.

For the first pick - all eyes and smiles are on you --> for the 2nd pick, I noticed that not all of the eyes were on the 1st guy I chose - so, I sensed that there is definitely some "good" and "less good" chemistry between the guys.  This is why for 4 hands massages, I let the first guy choose the 2nd guy to avoid anything strange during our session.

Experience I had with 4hands / 3some with 2 moneyboys was that they did not "do anything" to each other. While I would like for it to be a real 3way action. Love seeing the guys kiss and suck each other. As long as their main focus is still om pleasing me off course... lol ;)

They way @bkkmfj2648 described, letting your 1st boy choose the other boy, increases chances that the boys will also be willing to interact with each other I expect.

Back to one of my main reasons why I did not visit massage shops that often: which one to choose? How do you guys make that decision? Or you just like to try them all out? :)

Does anybody have a list of X (twitter)-accounts of the massage shops? I remember somebody writing on this forum about one place with very explicit images of their staff but can't find it anymore. And some places share details (T or B) with the photo's of their staff also, which helps a lot off course deciding what's your best pick. But still... so much too choose from...

5 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

Back to one of my main reasons why I did not visit massage shops that often: which one to choose? How do you guys make that decision? Or you just like to try them all out? :)

first I glance boys over and short list them to ones I like, then from those I pick up ones who are looking , smiling or motioning at me. In short I need an eye contact initiated by them. The same applies in bars.

I learned that if I like boy but he seems to be disinterested chances of unsatisfactory session are rising exponentially although exceptions apply, not too often though. 

5 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

I was actually thinking about going to Senso for the first time on my next trip. But as I am looking for nice muscular type of guy (6pack?) and I do like it when the guy is a bit "older" I might choose Arena instead.

About the "older" part: in my experience the guys who are around their 30s know better how to please you, are more experienced and give you better quality massage AND better quality sex. The younger goodlooking guys seem to sometime have this attitude that they don;t need to do much to perform good: they know they have to looks, and don't care about the quality of service they provide. 

Any opinions about this?

do yourself a favour and try both. Comments and /or pictures on media  may steer you in the right direction but nothing replaces nice tingling felt when you look and see reaction of real guy.

I fully agree with you about older and experienced part. With that comes better reading client and making sure that he gets what he wants and it may result in both better tip and repeat business. But sometimes they may tend to be repetitive in their motions

But if one is into younger guys , that may be more important that  actual service so there's no golden receipt for good time encompassing all. Younger guys may lack service  but may beat older guys on enthusiasm.

It's why I repeat to a point of being boring " go and see for yourself " and "one statistic sample is not a base to formulate an opinion".

Unless there was genuinely bad will or behavior always give a venue or boy second chance remembering it was you who chose them at first place so it was some reason for that.

One more thing , don't try to over think or over organize your venture, just go and see.

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

One more thing , don't try to over think or over organize your venture, just go and see.

Gut feeling served me well... in entire life, not just for Thai (or other) boys. Also in business, when I hired people and so on. But unfortunately there are exceptions. Just let it flow 😉

14 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

On all my Thailand trips, I only visited a handful of massage shops. I tend to choose and take my boy-of-the-day from the (host)bars and hook-up apps. Giving it a thought, it's a bit strange that I do it this way. As what I like most is to start off with a  relaxing massage evolving in something more horny and sexy. Instead of just go to my room and start the sexy part directly. I think the main reasons for me not to visit massage places more often are:

There are so many massage places, which one to choose?

Does anybody have a list of X (twitter)-accounts of the massage shops? I remember somebody writing on this forum about one place with very explicit images of their staff but can't find it anymore. And some places share details (T or B) with the photo's of their staff also, which helps a lot off course deciding what's your best pick. But still... so much too choose from...

X accounts:

@Auroramassage89
@glamspabkk
@wabisabi_MS
@ganymedespa
@manboy2024 (phetboyspa)

take note that there is a difference between those massage places that cater to a mostly local clientele and those that keep up an air of respectability. The line account and X account of Phetboy leave very little guesswork.

You would do well to install Line and use it for bookings and to see the boy lineup of the day for the various shops that prefers prebooking through Line instead of walk-ins.