bkkmfj2648

GLAM's - 30 Aug 2024 review of new massage shop in BKK

7 hours ago, sydneyboy1 said:

Has anyone been to Arena lately and if so what was your experience?

Yes I've been there recently. My experience was good altho the menu was a bit limited when I visited (maybe 8 guys available?) (at 6pm on a weekday) The manager is helpful if a bit intrusive. Services were good but not of the highest caliber, in my opinion. Room prices are moderate, and reasonably clean. The showers work. It uses the old style (no reservations) which seems to be disappearing in many of the more upscale venues (like Jey Spa). HTH

16 hours ago, spoon said:

Actually, jeyspa do have several boys (around 4-5 at least) on premise for the walk in, and ive seen the boys lining up when the walk-in customer comes to choose. 

Yes it's true that walk-in at Jey Spa is possible but the manager makes it clear that this is not the preferred method. I think this is because it seems that most moneyboys don't want to hang around the shop for hours on end hoping for a customer. It makes sense. The boys save time. The shop (probably) saves space and money. The customer is more(?) likely to get what they are looking for, perhaps. Although it is admittedly difficult to decipher from a still photo. For me bearing and attitude make a big difference. I've run in my loong life into many Muscle Mary's where "tops" are really bottoms, and "bottoms" are really equivocal.

8 hours ago, brall3 said:

I went to their web site and every guy shown on their staff photo is a white European looking guy.

yes, their web site is still work in progress.  

If you join their LINE feed - you will get several updates per day of all of the sexy guys   @glamspabkk

When the manager would not let me photograph the 1st floor sexy glass room where the guys stand posing behind the glass wall - like in an aquarium - I understood that he wants to keep a low profile from prying eyes - perhaps until the proper envelopes are given to the appropriate BIBs ??

3 hours ago, Marc308 said:

I think this is because it seems that most moneyboys don't want to hang around the shop for hours on end hoping for a customer.

Spot on @Marc308  Also, many of the guys are working multiple shops as freelance - so in this way they do not need to be "ball and chained" to one single massage shop.

Ironically, here in Pattaya - the guys just sit in front of one single shop melting in the hot sun for like 8 to 10 hours per day - I just don't get it.

If I were to be a massage guy - I think that the BKK model is much more healthy for the guys - inside a nice air conditioned shop instead of sitting outside in the boiling sun...

I see in today's LINE update that GLAM posted their current price list - which includes the new Hot Stone treatments.

I reported the wrong price in my above report as 1,750 baht for the 90 minute fee for the 4 hands massage.  Instead it was 1,790 baht - old age on my part.

And then the manager told me verbally, what was not shown on the below price list - the minimum tip to be paid to each guy, 1,800 baht - which included all of the fun up to level H* as stated above. 

* level H includes anal sex with penetration

I would imagine that the price would change (be less) if level S (hand job only) or level SS (everything but anal sex with penetration  - what the Thai guys that I frequent commonly refer to as "outside only activities" = no penetration {or attack as they refer to}).  Learning the local language helps you to understand how the local culture operates.

GLAM_Price_List_Sep2024.thumb.jpg.bd61402f22d235fc244b518841db79b2.jpg

Being pedantic........and with skin over sensitive to cheap oil, it looks like the difference between a 90 minute Aroma Massage and a 90 minute Clarins Aroma Massage is 1,000 Baht(1,290 vs 1,990)! Perhaps you get a super dooper Clarins room thrown in as well.

Anyway thanks for posting all the details and Glam seems to be living up to its name. all power to them and going up market!

On 9/5/2024 at 5:14 PM, bkkmfj2648 said:

And then the manager told me verbally, what was not shown on the below price list - the minimum tip to be paid to each guy, 1,800 baht - which included all of the fun up to level H* as stated above. 

* level H includes anal sex with penetration

I would imagine that the price would change (be less) if level S (hand job only) or level SS (everything but anal sex with penetration  - what the Thai guys that I frequent commonly refer to as "outside only activities" = no penetration {or attack as they refer to}).  Learning the local language helps you to understand how the local culture operates.

GLAM_Price_List_Sep2024.thumb.jpg.bd61402f22d235fc244b518841db79b2.jpg

I never knew they had these terms - level S, SS and H!

12 hours ago, spoon said:

Somehow i think jeyspa and glam are related as some of their boys overlap

Good observation @spoon --> because I see in the Twitter (X) - LINE chat group for Massage_Insider that those forum guys have bundled together JeySpa and Glam with the offering of the "H" service designation.

Maybe same owners ? 

Thanks for writing about this place.  In the last four days I ended up visiting this place 3 times.  However, the 3 times I was there only less than a handful of guys were there.

The good thing is that I signed up with their Line @glamspabkk and received pictures before I went.  So I asked the manager about a guy that I was interested in and he was able to come in less than 30 minutes on Friday afternoon.  On Sunday I Lined the manager and asked for a different guy and he was so cute that I went back to see him again today!!! 

One thing to note is that they tried to ask me to pay 990 bahts booking fee today beforehand.  I said I was there twice before and never had to pay and they were ok with it.  I am not sure if this is going to be standard practice or not.  At any rate, I won't be able to pay using the Thai QR code they sent me.

Judging from the Line pictures, they have quite a number of guys that I like.

The rooms have en suite shower with a legit massage table.  The two guys performed a decent massage first and then transitioned to the 2nd part.  The massage was no Prime massage but it was decent enough.  90 minutes costed 1,300 bahts for the room plus 1,800 bahts tip for the boy.  It is a easy 5 to 10 minutes walk from Sutthisan MRT station which is less than 30 minutes from Si Lom.  Personally, I prefer this over Prince or VCK.  I also like the fact that pricing is upfront and I hated to have to negotiate with guys!

5 minutes ago, Alsfca said:

Thanks for writing about this place.  In the last four days I ended up visiting this place 3 times. 

Dear @Alsfca - thanks so much for the compliment.

I am SO happy that you truly enjoyed GLAM and their offerings.

I rarely go to BKK - and when I was there for my birthday - I wanted to do something new and different and that is why I ventured over to the new GLAM massage shop.

7 minutes ago, Alsfca said:

Personally, I prefer this over Prince or VCK.  I also like the fact that pricing is upfront and I hated to have to negotiate with guys!

I am ashamed to say that I have not yet been to Prince or VCK.

But, I agree with you - I like when the pricing is upfront and that you do not need to negotiate - as that process can sometimes ruin the eroticness (s?) and excitement of the to-be encounter.

On 9/9/2024 at 3:28 PM, bkkmfj2648 said:
On 9/9/2024 at 3:28 PM, bkkmfj2648 said:

I rarely go to BKK - and when I was there for my birthday - I wanted to do something new and different and that is why I ventured over to the new GLAM massage shop.

A belated happy birthday. Great, detailed  report as always.

On 9/9/2024 at 10:28 AM, bkkmfj2648 said:

at you do not need to negotiate - as that process can sometimes ruin the eroticness (s?) and excitement of the to-be encounter.

it always does unless one get a kick from shaving couple hundreds from boy's compensation

From Pattaya News

Photo Tour: GLAM PATTAYA BY TODD BAR Officially Opens at Walking Street Entrance

image.thumb.jpeg.e9338d0063feaa55b168e80c76a3f60f.jpeg

On the evening of September 15th, 2024, the highly anticipated GLAM PATTAYA BY TODD BAR officially opened its doors at the entrance to Walking Street in

Pattaya. The grand opening event was a lively affair, attracting both Thai and foreign tourists, along with a host of famous influencers.

GLAM PATTAYA BY TODD BAR offers a luxurious club-lounge experience designed to provide a relaxing atmosphere. The venue features soft furniture, warm color tones, and perfectly arranged lighting, creating an ideal setting for those who enjoy romantic privacy. Guests can indulge in a variety of food and drinks while enjoying music from a DJ who plays records all night long. A standout feature of the bar is its professional bartender, renowned for his unique and special cocktail-making skills.

The bar caters to both Thai and international customers, with staff on hand to ensure a seamless experience. GLAM PATTAYA BY TODD BAR operates from 7:00 PM to 3:30 AM, and the upper floor of the venue is also available to accommodate additional guests.

image.thumb.jpeg.b6d2617173b97c16b93dab59a033eaee.jpeg

https://thepattayanews.com/2024/09/16/photo-tour-glam-pattaya-by-todd-bar-officially-opens-at-walking-street-entrance/