Verchiele

University students massage shop near Ramkhamhaeng University

Much is already discussed about massage shops at Saphan Khwai (KMan, One, Phetboy, M15, etc) as the ‘off beaten’ path choice compared to the foreign-tourist focused shop like Prince, VCK, SSense, Arena.  However, there is one more concentration of massage shops near Ramkhamhaen University that reportedly have more concentration of college boys as masseurs (TK Man, Mandelspa, etc).  It’s funny that for instance TK Man X account is probably the most blatant display that this is not a massage place.

Any experience so far to report?  

2 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Thanks for link. Yummy boys!

Indeed, easily the most adventurous site, by a long way! Can anyone  tell me if it is near BTS or Metro?

41 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

Indeed, easily the most adventurous site, by a long way! Can anyone  tell me if it is near BTS or Metro?

Just looked more, sucking, fucking, the lot! And attractive boys!

20 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

Just looked more, sucking, fucking, the lot! And attractive boys!

However. I can't find them on the website? This could be my incompetence, can anyone help? Perhaps  they don't have a website?

1 hour ago, Keithambrose said:

However. I can't find them on the website? This could be my incompetence, can anyone help? Perhaps  they don't have a website?

They have a LINE for booking but no reference to a website - otherwise that site would be a full fledge adult site.

1 hour ago, Verchiele said:

They have a LINE for booking but no reference to a website - otherwise that site would be a full fledge adult site.

Thanks, understood! Do you think many farang  make the effort to go there? 

1 hour ago, Keithambrose said:

Thanks, understood! Do you think many farang  make the effort to go there? 

I see that it is very close to Lat Phrao 101, on the yellow line!

13 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

I see that it is very close to Lat Phrao 101, on the yellow line!

I see you are doing your research lol! 

Generally speaking I think only the most determined tourists go to this part of town.  I would think that most are going to V Club 7, Prince, Ssense (the time tested places), while these places are not even listed in Boyinthai, don’t have a website and just need some digging to come across.  

1 hour ago, Verchiele said:

I see you are doing your research lol! 

Generally speaking I think only the most determined tourists go to this part of town.  I would think that most are going to V Club 7, Prince, Ssense (the time tested places), while these places are not even listed in Boyinthai, don’t have a website and just need some digging to come across.  

Thanks! As I don't speak Thai, it would be quite a task to get there and sort out what I want.  However  the pics and vids are very enticing. Also,  as they don't have a website, I was wondering whether the  Guys on the videos actually  work there, and how you identify them! I am looking for a twink bottom. Perhaps its easier to use Zeus or similar, where the boys are identified. 

55 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

Thanks! As I don't speak Thai, it would be quite a task to get there and sort out what I want.  However  the pics and vids are very enticing. Also,  as they don't have a website, I was wondering whether the  Guys on the videos actually  work there, and how you identify them! I am looking for a twink bottom. Perhaps its easier to use Zeus or similar, where the boys are identified. 

All of these shops operate via LINE (like WhatsApp). You can always book and inquire in advance. 

But of course, for accessibility I think Saphan Khwai may be easier (that is still need to booked in advance)

I trekked out to Lat Phrao to visit M89 spa once a couple of trips ago. I had the impression few farang made the trip but they were easy to work with. Massage guy was quite nice and did a good massage. Room was quite good. It was pretty easy to reach via MRT. But still fairly far from the gay ghetto. I looked at it as an adventure to a part of town I'd never been to before. 

The TK guys don't seem all that different to the guys elsewhere to me. I'd probably just save my time and go to Saphan Kwai

Hear hear. Sometimes there is that temptation to venture out off in hope to find diamond in the rough - but I think unless there is specific reason to, plenty of places to try that is much closer by.

one store that piqued my interest is actually Taywa massage. Probably will try to get full masseur lineup before going as they are only showing partial face photo/

12 hours ago, Verchiele said:

All of these shops operate via LINE (like WhatsApp). You can always book and inquire in advance. 

But of course, for accessibility I think Saphan Khwai may be easier (that is still need to booked in advance)

Thanks!

12 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

From reading the various reports on this forum, I have learnt that there are people different from me...

Wow. That's some achievement for you! 🤭

Yes, there are people who don't rate bodies (and even body hair) on a numerical basis. They know what appeals to them based on sight alone -- not objectification codes.

They value something more about a masseur than just the individual body parts.