reader

Trump media stock now down 75%

6 minutes ago, Bingo T Dog said:

Aren't most of your soldiers deserting

Hahaha :))) Western urban legends?

Whole Russian army in Ukraine are contractors. Russia had one only mobilization 2 years ago - they mobilized 300K and since then no one men. Payment is higher than in US army.  For signature in contract one time payment 10K-50K (depends on region of origin) + USD 2.5 monthly + bonuses for each Ukrainian tank (USD10K) or other technics or drone.

8 minutes ago, Moses said:

Hahaha :))) Western urban legends?

Whole Russian army in Ukraine are contractors. Russia had one only mobilization 2 years ago - they mobilized 300K and since then no one men. Payment is higher than in US army.  For signature in contract one time payment 10K-50K (depends on region of origin) + USD 2.5 monthly + bonuses for each Ukrainian tank (USD10K) or other technics or drone.

You are the type of person Trump loves.  ha ha

1 minute ago, Bingo T Dog said:

You are the type of person Trump loves.  ha ha

Well. This is how all the debates in this section end. When the opponent runs out of arguments, he moves on to discussing me. Classic.

When the USSR brought missiles to Cuba, the Cuban Missile Crisis happened and almost a war broke out.

When NATO in 2020-2021, taking advantage of Zelensky's inexperience, began to approach a country 400 km from Moscow, the Kremlin repeatedly warned, "don't cross the red line", this is unacceptable for Russia. But this did not stop the USA.

And now in the place of the USA'1962 there is Russia, and in the place of the USSR'1962 - the USA. And the Northern Cuban Missile Crisis - 2 developed.

And all the talk about "protecting democracy" is a smokescreen. The Kremlin has repeatedly stated that Ukraine can join the EU as many times as it wants, but Ukraine's participation in NATO is unacceptable from the point of view of the national security of the Russian Federation.

And do not write about sovereignty - Cuba also had it in 1962, but this did not stop the USA in any way.

And there is no need to write about humanity - no humanity prevented the US from dropping 2 nuclear bombs on the heads of Japanese children.

As US state dep says "nothing personal, just interests of national security"... and starts intervention on another continent. Why you wonder what Russia now follows own interests of own national security, at least Ukraine is just behind Russian border and not somewhere in the Afghan mountains, or Syrian desert. 

3 hours ago, Moses said:

Dear, if you will take off rose glasses, then you will see, what US does the same - criminal prosecution and prisons. Not in Putin's interests to kill anyone - they are flees near his shoes by influence.

If you mean Navalny, then he had conflicts with half of national elites here. And any governor or leader of any national minority could do this - Navalny was inconvenient for everyone. Literally everyone - from the government to the national republics, from governors to the owners of large enterprises, including other opposition parties. That is why he had no chance, and only schoolchildren and students followed him. Troublemakers are popular with teenagers in puberty. R-r-r-r-revolutionary.

Look on Kasparov or Khodorkovskiy. Both have much more long "story" with Putin, both are much bigger figures on that game desk. Both are alive.

and killing his opponents 

• Members
31 minutes ago, Moses said:

whom?

It seems that YOU believe that ALL information dispersed and coming out of the USA is FALSE, but ALL info dispersed and coming from Russia and its spokespeople (since there is no FREE speech there) is TRUE.   I find that belief a bit ODD on so many levels.....

I understand you are old school Russian and have been trained (brain washed) to go with the program Putin has set, yet many of young, modern, progressive Russians are abandoning old school ideology and attempting to set a new course.  They may not get far, but at least it shows the Putin mystique is yesterday and they rebuff it....

3 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

It seems that YOU believe

2 hours ago, Moses said:

Well. This is how all the debates in this section end. When the opponent runs out of arguments, he moves on to discussing me. Classic.

:)

• Members
On 10/9/2024 at 1:50 PM, Bingo T Dog said:

I lived with a domestic partner who was from Russia, and we lived together for over 13 years (during which time he became an American citizen). I told him there were three words to describe a Russian with brains and/or talent: No Longer Russian. 

On 8/28/2024 at 1:25 PM, reader said:

If Trumpsters liked the stock on $66,, they must love it at $19..

It's 2 months later and the stock price has DOUBLED to $38. It's doubled because the SMART investors know that Donald Trump will be the next President (it won't even be close), and Truth Social is his outlet to the American people.

I bought the IPO at $38, sold off some at $46, more at $56, and the rest at $63, making a very significant profit. And thank you President Trump for lowering the cap gains tax from 25% to 20%. 
As the expected price drop occurred, I bought more at $13, $19 and $25. Sold about half today at $38.

Trump made me a lot of $, and he will make America RICH again, and GREAT again.

Before January, I will need to sell off my McDonald's stock. If Kamala will be working there flipping burgers and salting fries, I don't want a piece of that company.

TRUMP2024
MAGA

26 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

I bought the IPO at $38, sold off some at $46, more at $56, and the rest at $63, making a very significant profit. And thank you President Trump for lowering the cap gains tax from 25% to 20%. 

Consult your accountant - if you purchased at IPO in April 2024 and sold already, you won't qualify for long term capital gain tax rate (you held it for less than a year) - it will be taxed as ordinary income. 🤓 Sorry to disappoint...then again, you are a Trump supporter so you are probably used to chronic disappointment. 😆😆

• Members
1 minute ago, KeepItReal said:

Consult your accountant - if you purchased at IPO in April 2024 and sold already, you won't qualify for long term capital gain tax rate (you held it for less than a year) - it will be taxed as ordinary income. 🤓 Sorry to disappoint...then again, you are a Trump supporter so you are probably used to chronic disappointment. 😆😆

And predisposed to IGNORE facts.....

• Members
5 hours ago, EmmetK said:

God bless you Donald Trump for making so many of us RICH again:

In 11 days, America's long national nightmare will be over, and you can finish the job you started 8 years ago.

https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/stocks/djt

image.thumb.png.6e0da1fa9e83a0d2a7fbeda0437deac4.png

TRUMP 2024
MAGA

You mean cementing his coalition with Putin, Orban and Xi for World Domination ?     Otherwise Trump is useless, the biggest tool is the dictators tool box. .   Albeit it, a VERY dangerous one. 

• Members
31 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

Useless? Actually, that is the word people use to describe you when the msn.com site goes down. 

And how many shares of Trump Media stock do you own?

TRUMP2024
MAGA

You mean the Trump Mediocre stock ?   I wouldn't touch that shit if you gave it to me FOR FREE.......  Once he loses that garbage will be liquidated for pennies. 

4 hours ago, Suckrates said:

You mean the Trump Mediocre stock ?   I wouldn't touch that shit if you gave it to me FOR FREE.......  Once he loses that garbage will be liquidated for pennies. 

When Trump is elected, he will make America great again whether you like it or not. You can choose to be part of America's renaissance, or you can sit on the sidelines and watch as the parade passes you by.

It's still not too late for a doubting Thomas like you to jump on the Trump bandwagon. By inauguration day, the stock price will have doubled. 

TRUMP2024