reader

Trump media stock now down 75%

• Members
5 minutes ago, KeepItReal said:

My Friday the 13th prediction is that when the lock up on sale of DJT stock expires next Friday (20th), Trump will sell and leave all his supporters holding the empty bag when the stock collapse. 

That All depends on whether Laura Loomer ALLOWS him to do it.    Shes his new Guru, afterall..... Crazy fuck !

• Members
2 hours ago, KeepItReal said:

My Friday the 13th prediction is that when the lock up on sale of DJT stock expires next Friday (20th), Trump will sell and leave all his supporters holding the empty bag when the stock collapse. 

Let's see who will buy.

The NYT offered this article explaining possible scenarios though it doesn't provide enough important context how the company is worth dog sh!t.  Typical.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/09/business/trump-media-stock-lockup-agreement.html 

Trump owns a majority of the shares.  

To begin selling his shares will someone have to turn on the great washing machine?  Does it sound like this?   !Russia -Russia- Russia-Russia!

image.thumb.png.a0c4417f08e219a58173aad500777151.png

• Members

The "lockup" period, during which Trump and other insiders can't sell their stock, is likely to expire this Thursday, September 19th - as long as the stock price stays above $12.  If it drops below that price, the lockup period will expire on September 25th.

Trump has said he's not going to sell any of his stock - and I think he'd be crazy to do so at this point - but other insiders are free to sell theirs.  That would include Don Junior and Devin Nunes who is currently running the company.  Also free to sell its 8 million shares is ARC Global, one of the early investors.  If it were me, I'd probably hang on to the stock and hope Trump can sell the whole mess in one fell swoop.  But I can understand those who want to get out now and won't be surprised if selling pressure drives the price down further at the end of this week or early next week.

At the current price, I understand that Trump's shares are worth around $2 billion, about half of his $4 billion net worth.  But the company is losing money and not growing its already low subscriber base.  As far as I can tell, its only value lies in a $300 million pile of cash.  Since Trump owns 60% of the company, his share of that hard asset would be just under $200 million.  If he doesn't sell the company and rides it down to zero, his total net worth would then be around $2 billion.  Forbes says it would be more like $1.7 billion.

If I recall, he's got fines coming due in an amount right around a half-billion dollars.  It's amazing to think that, when he rode down that elevator in 2016, he said he was worth $10 billion and now he may actually be worth a tenth of that amount.

I recall posting at that time that paying him a real $10 billion to just go away and never be heard from again would be one of the best investments this country could ever make.  I wonder if he also wishes he could roll back the clock.  unsure.gif

• Members
21 minutes ago, Goober said:

Why doesn't VonShitzInPantz use his own media company for his interviews?

Because other than Himself, it doesnt have many users.     He uses platforms that have a wide reach