reader

Trump media stock now down 75%

13 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

I wish.

Do you really think I read your shit you publishing here - all these slogans of Western propaganda?

I read few first or last words and then post 1-3 short sentence to provoke you to next longread which nobody read besides you anyway... especially with your "skills" to format text...

I just fill boring pauses by teasing you, while my AI calculating for me next bunch of pictures for my projects.

Tell me: do you feel yourself doing great business here, in this subforum with sectarians from "Witnesses of St. Joe" or "Followers of St.Donald"? 

• Members
1 hour ago, Moses said:

Do you really think I read your shit you publishing here - all these slogans of Western propaganda?

No, I don't.  Of course you don't.

Your job here is simple.  To lie, to defend genocide, and more important to not say a thing about the wretched, miserable, failed authoritarian nation Russia is.  You don't brag about Russia, because you can't.  Genocide Man just wants to stir up trouble in the US, and wherever else he can.  That's his game.  You could give a shit about the truth.  Just like Trump, who only lies when his lips are moving.

When rotten Russia and Genocide Man are called out for genocide, you dismiss it.  That's like Hitler arguing why would you listen to Jews who are just whining about the great living quarters we put them in and the good work we give them.  When the whole world looks down on Genocide Man and Russia, you simply dismiss it as "Western propaganda".

I feel sorry for most Russians.  When the federation collapses of its own rot, and America stands tall as a vibrant multi-racial capitalist democracy, I will feel sorry for all the Russians and ethnic minorities that suffered and were slaughtered thanks to the evil and greed of Genocide Man.

Besides that, though, Putin really is a swell guy.

putin-stare.gif

1 hour ago, Moses said:

When looking at your posts, reading isn't something that seems to be your thing.

Most people give other people the benefit of the doubt for a period of time. However, your Putin drone status is long in the tooth.  Putin "said so", case closed. (All heil your great leader.) 

Trying to stay on topic here, DJT had a little lift today, probably from the New York Time/Sienna poll showing Trump up.  

6 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

No, I don't.  Of course you don't.

Your job here is simple.  To lie, to defend genocide, and more important to not say a thing about the wretched, miserable, failed authoritarian nation Russia is.  You don't brag about Russia, because you can't.  Genocide Man just wants to stir up trouble in the US, and wherever else he can.  That's his game.  You could give a shit about the truth.  Just like Trump, who only lies when his lips are moving.

When rotten Russia and Genocide Man are called out for genocide, you dismiss it.  That's like Hitler arguing why would you listen to Jews who are just whining about the great living quarters we put them in and the good work we give them.  When the whole world looks down on Genocide Man and Russia, you simply dismiss it as "Western propaganda".

I feel sorry for most Russians.  When the federation collapses of its own rot, and America stands tall as a vibrant multi-racial capitalist democracy, I will feel sorry for all the Russians and ethnic minorities that suffered and were slaughtered thanks to the evil and greed of Genocide Man.

Besides that, though, Putin really is a swell guy.

putin-stare.gif

Rachel Maddow's 2019 book Blow Out, is an interesting read on the impact of oil domination of an economy and how that impacts the functioning of democracy. 

• Members
2 hours ago, Moses said:

Do you mean ICC which jurisdiction is not recognized by US?

scream-loud-scream.gif

STOP!

Your authoritarian monster of a leader is committing genocide.  Period.  It is just that simple.

Even Trump said it last night, when he refused to say he wants Ukraine to win.  He said it's a slaughter.  Thank your genocidal monster for that.

Or are you going to lie like Trump does about losing the election and inciting a mob?  Are you going to say Ukrainians asked your genocidal monster to slaughter their women and kids?

Putin is an authoritarian thug.  He killed whatever chance Russia had of being a democracy.  He killed whatever chance Russia had of being a leading global economy.  The US gets to lead the global economy.  China gets to lead the global economy.  Russia gets to turn its people into grass for cows to shit on.  These are simply facts.  We all know these facts.

And now YOU, backer of genocide, want to talk about international justice? G-I-V-E-M-E-A-F-U-C-K-I-N-G-B-R-E-A-K.

All you have to brag about is a failed economy, an authoritarian thug, and mass murder of women and children.

• Members
4 minutes ago, Stable Genius said:

DJT stock was intended to be a pump-and-dump scheme from the very beginning. And all the short-sellers swooped in from all over the planet after his cult followers put their life savings into it, parting fools with their money.

Working as intended, apparently.

I continue to be amazed at how some people get duped by DJT again, and again, and again. He's nothing but a lifelong charlatan, like Joseph Smith.

image.png.af8e5d0e2f979855120b412019a27cf9.png

• Members
1 hour ago, Moses said:

What have you come to: quoting neo-Nazi Trump to prove your point. What's next? Will you prove your point by quoting Hitler?

Nope.  I'll quote Murderous Vlad.

When the USSR collapsed, many people in Russia and Ukraine sincerely believed and assumed that our close cultural, spiritual and economic ties would certainly last, as would the commonality of our people, who had always had a sense of unity at their core. However, events – at first gradually, and then more rapidly – started to move in a different direction.

Duh!

Let's put it this way.  Is it even possible that some right wing authoritarian grifter could be even stupider and meaner than Trump was on the debate stage last night?

And the answer is:  Fuck yeah. Murderous Vlad.  Murderous Vlad is even stupider.  What a dumb asshole.  He ruined your wannabe democracy.  He ruined your wannabe economy.  And now he has fucked it all up with Ukraine.  When your miserable federation collapses, blame it on the genocidal dumb fuck.

At least Trump sounded empathetic when he pointed out that lots of Ukrainians and Russians were being killed.  And what is the name of the genocidal dumb fuck who started this war?  Murderous Vlad.

Maybe Genocide Man "sincerely believed and assumed" that slaughtering Ukrainian women and children would enhance "the close cultural, spiritual, and economic ties" between Genocide World and Ukraine.  But if he did, he is a dumb fuck on top of being a genocidal monster.  As much of a stupid grifting dumb fuck as Trump is with his DJT grift and his crappy debate performance, Putin has now proven beyond doubt he is even more of a stupid dumb fuck.

Name one country that the US invaded where it worked out well in the end.  Let's see.  Viet Nam.  Nope.  Afghanistan.  Nope.  Iraq. Nope.   So think about the fact that everybody in Ukraine would gladly put a bullet in Genocide Man's head.  They  hate you.  Read the polls.   90 % of them will fight rather than be part of Genocide World.  Even the vast majority of ethnic Russians in Ukraine don't want to be swallowed up by Genocide World.  And you think you don't have a huge fucking problem on your hands?  They may forgive Russia.  In 1000 years or so.

Putin is a monster and a fucking idiot.  He makes Trump and his grifting look genius by comparison.   Sorry.  You poor Russians will lose, for decades to come.  Just hope every Ukrainian you have such "close cultural, spiritual, and economic ties" with doesn't get anywhere near you or any other Russian while they are holding a gun or knife. 

That's what your dumb fuck genocidal butcher did.  He's even dumber and a bigger loser than Trump.

Putin actually proved that democracy works, and is always stronger.  He had a point that years ago Ukraine was a 50/50 nation, as reflected in actual elections. Let's just stipulate that the US and the CIA cleverly manipulated Ukraine, and Ukrainian elections, to mess around with Vlad.  Well, guess what?  It worked!  Until Genocide Man started his genocide, Ukraine was something like 50/50 on pro-Russian leaders and NATO.  Now they are not.  Now they want democracy and NATO. Now they despise Genocide Man and Genocide World.  What a miserable losing dumb fuck!

The difference between a failing Russian Federation and a thriving United States is that at least we can fire our dumb fuck, thanks to the democracy you folks try to undermine.  We did fire the dumb fuck in 2020.  Now we will hire someone who is a perfect embodiment of American success and smarts. 

You can't do that.  You're stuck with your dumb fuck and his genocide.

• Members
36 minutes ago, Moses said:

Dreams, dreams... in 2016 Trump also lost debates to Clinton. 14 times from 15.

I actually just did a very long post about that on the debate thread.  And in that post I went off about why I think Harris 2024 did better than Clinton 2016. 

The CNN debate polls show Harris beat Trump by 32 points, compared to a 13 point win for Clinton in 2016.  Beyond that, I argued Clinton lost the debate on the points that mattered.  As I said on the other thread, a brief exchange over what caused the loss of factory jobs in the Rust Belt is the best one minute explanation for why Clinton lost three Rust Belt states by the narrowest of margins, I think.

That was 2016.  This is 2024.

I think Russia and Genocide Man is one of the reasons Harris will win. 

That has really got to piss your dumb fuck genocidal monster off.  I mean, Dick Cheney is endorsing Kamala Harris!  Dick Cheney!  The only reason I can think of voting against Harris is that Dick Cheney is for her.  WTF?  But that is how much dumb fuck Genocide Man and dumb fuck Trump have unified Americans who don't want to pander to Genocide Man like Trump does.

This is a very nuanced point about democracy.  But since this is a battle about democracy, it is worth being a geek about it.

If I had to choose between debates and Allan Lichtman to predict who will win, that's a no brainer.  3 of the 5 candidates who lost their first Presidential debate in this century (Bush, Obama, and Trump in 2016) went on to win the Presidency.  But Lichtman got it right every time, with an asterisk by 2000.  Lichtman predicted Trump would win in 2016.  He has now predicted Harris will win in 2024.  So I would bet on that.

Here's the nuance about democracy, which I have stated before in a different thread.  The two times Lichtman was wrong were 2000 (when he predicted Gore would win in advance), and 1888 (when he predicted Cleveland would win retrospectively).  In both cases the candidate he thought would win had 5 of his keys against him.  His system (which, by the way, was developed with  Russian fellow traveler Vladimir Keilis-Borok who wanted peace and democracy) says you have to have 6 keys against you to lose.  In both cases where Lichtman was wrong, narrowly, the candidate with only five keys against them won the popular vote.  But they lost the electoral college.

All this sounds very familiar. Harris could be the third example.   She has five keys against.  Like Cleveland in 1888 and Gore in 2000, she could win the popular vote but lose the electoral college.

But wait!  There is one other nuance.

Up until he made his final prediction, Lichtman was suggesting that both his foreign policy keys would be counted against Biden or Harris.  When he made his final call, he fudged it by saying even if he counted both against Harris, it still adds up to five keys.  Which means she wins. 

But on his podcast, he said if he had to nail it down, he would count four keys against her.  He would say Biden/Harris had a foreign policy loss in Israel/Gaza, at least as of today.  But Lichtman says Ukraine/Russia is a foreign policy success.  Lichtman argues that Biden and Harris defending Ukraine and unifying and expanding NATO will be viewed as a clear success by history.  Even if it is not today.  I think he is right.

So that means Harris has only four keys against her.  There is no example in Lichtman's system, going back to The Civil War, where a candidate with only four keys against them lost - either the popular vote, or the electoral college.

That's a lot of nuance.  But to break it down in simple terms for dumb fuck genocidal democracy haters like Murderous Vlad to understand, it means he literally helped Harris win.  If you buy Lichtman's view on history, Genocide Man laid the groundwork for someone with balls like Harris, who will stand up for American principles, to win.

That's gonna hurt real bad for your dumb fuck genocidal monster.  I know, I know.  Murderous Vlad says he wants Harris to win.  Which just proves he's as bad a liar as he is a strategist.  

Genocide Man unified NATO, strengthened democracy, and elected the woman who will eat his tired old losing ass for lunch.

Sadly, you can't even fire Genocide Man, despite all his fuck ups.  Poor Russia!

(The polls you cited are horse race polls taken right before each debate. Not polls of who viewers thought won the debate.  If anything, they prove debates only change things at the margin.)

8 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

I actually just did a very long post

Dear, this is a forum.

No one reads long posts here, unless the post is about how the author came to some city and fucked a bunch of boys there, and the process of mating should be described quite colorfully.

I also didn't read this long post, in which you, for your own peace of mind, explain to yourself why Harris will win - I don't care.

But I have a question: what will you do when Harris loses? Have you spent so much time on long sheets of text to look like a fool?

• Members
1 hour ago, Moses said:

But I have a question: what will you do when Harris loses?

Haven't given much thought to it.  Seeing as how  Murderous Vlad's useful idiot is the one that is gonna lose.

240910-debate-reax-face-2_l93rsk

I'll be happy for Murderous Vlad when Trump loses.

He should be super happy, seeing as how he wants Harris to win.   Yup, Murderous Vlad will get a real kick out of it, seeing as how Kamala will stand up to his genocide.

Do you ever wonder why your Genocide Man is such a dumb fuck, to mess up your wannabe democracy and your wannabe economy and your wannabe war victory so bad?

Do you ever wonder why you can't fire your dumb fuck leader, like we can, without ending up with a bullet in your head?

2 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

He should be super happy, seeing as how he wants Harris to win.   Yup, Murderous Vlad will get a real kick out of it, seeing as how Kamala will stand up to his genocide.

Do you ever wonder why your Genocide Man is such a dumb fuck, to mess up your wannabe democracy and your wannabe economy and your wannabe war victory so bad?

Do you ever wonder why you can't fire your dumb fuck leader, like we can, without ending up with a bullet in your head?

You swear like a drunk drug addict or a homeless person.

I haven't seen such behavior for a long time. Apparently, you were raised by monkeys in the jungle - they didn't instill any manners or self-esteem in you.

8 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

Haven't given much thought to it.  Seeing as how  Murderous Vlad's useful idiot is the one that is gonna lose.

240910-debate-reax-face-2_l93rsk

I'll be happy for Murderous Vlad when Trump loses.

Thank you for that truth yelling. 

DJT stock $16.16 today. Looks like Trump's abysmal perform in the debate has cost him about $250,000,000 in DJT stock value, As a meme stock It's plummeted on his performance. 

• Members
6 hours ago, Moses said:

you were raised by monkeys in the jungle - they didn't instill any manners or self-esteem in you.

My Dad was a Reagan Republican who fought in World War II. 2016 was the last election he voted in before he died.  He was appalled at the way Trump sold out the American values he fought for to thugs and kleptocrats like Putin.

I'm proud of my Dad and my country.

gus-walz-thats-my-dad-dnc-love.gif?fit=5

From the dreary failing bubble of Genocide World, you probably can't see what a mess your country is.  And why so many people all over the world will rejoice when Genocide Man fails and his crooked, rotting, murderous federation collapses.  Hell, Genocide Man even got SWEDEN to take sides.  Ukrainians don't love him. They long for him to rot in hell.

For now, Master Xi has your sadistic pit bull on his leash.  If need be, he'll castrate Murderous Vlad, or even put him down.  Xi's economy - meaning all that trade with the West - comes first. Murderous Vlad's wannabe economy is just a teeny tiny fraction of the West's economy. Vlad is old, tired, failing, and shrinking.  And you poor losers can't even fire him.

DJT actually looks like a great investment compared to the economy of Genocide World.  Poor Russians!