reader

Trump media stock now down 75%

If Trumpsters liked the stock on $66,, they must love it at $19.

From CNBC

The monthslong Trump Media stock slide continued Wednesday, as shares of the company majority-owned by former President Donald Trump fell below $20 for the first time since the Truth Social maker went public in March of this year.

As of 12:45 p.m. ET, the stock price of DJT has dropped more than 75% from its intraday high on March 26, the day the company debuted on the Nasdaq stock exchange.

Trump owns nearly 59% of Trump Media’s stock. Even after losing much of its value, Trump’s stake at Wednesday’s stock price is still worth more than $2.2 billion — more than half of his on-paper net worth, according to Forbes.

Trump, and other company executives and insiders, are bound by lock-up agreements that have so far barred them from cashing in on their shares.

But the lock-ups are set to expire as soon as Sept. 20, at which point Trump may choose to start selling his shares.

16 minutes ago, reader said:

From CNBC

The monthslong Trump Media stock slide continued Wednesday, as shares of the company majority-owned by former President Donald Trump fell below $20 for the first time since the Truth Social maker went public in March of this year.

As of 12:45 p.m. ET, the stock price of DJT has dropped more than 75% from its intraday high on March 26, the day the company debuted on the Nasdaq stock exchange.

Trump owns nearly 59% of Trump Media’s stock. Even after losing much of its value, Trump’s stake at Wednesday’s stock price is still worth more than $2.2 billion — more than half of his on-paper net worth, according to Forbes.

Trump, and other company executives and insiders, are bound by lock-up agreements that have so far barred them from cashing in on their shares.

But the lock-ups are set to expire as soon as Sept. 20, at which point Trump may choose to start selling his shares.

Last week, Devin Nunes CEO of DJT dumped the 25% of his stock he was allowed to get rid of, for $600,000+ dollars.  On September 20th insiders can dump the stock they were given. If you own stock in DJT, get rid of it before Sept 20th. 

Maybe Devin needed money to continue his legal campaign against @devinnunescow 

8 minutes ago, reader said:

From CNBC

Insiders have been selling the stock - that is usually a bad sign. Some have sold a quarter or more of their holdings, as they are able.

https://www.investing.com/news/company-news/trump-media-ceo-nunes-sells-over-630k-in-company-stock-93CH-3585825

• Members
17 minutes ago, KeepItReal said:

Insiders have been selling the stock - that is usually a bad sign. Some have sold a quarter or more of their holdings, as they are able.

https://www.investing.com/news/company-news/trump-media-ceo-nunes-sells-over-630k-in-company-stock-93CH-3585825

The sham entity will soon be gone like ALL the others, but I am certain Trump will have been sure to make a killing off it ? while the "little insignificant people"  probably lost their life savings.     Trump for the People !!!!!!    GO MAGA

57 minutes ago, KeepItReal said:

Sometimes, if I'm working on something a bit complicated, I bring up a website on another browser that shows DJT stock falling in real time. It seems just. 

2 hours ago, Suckrates said:

The sham entity will soon be gone like ALL the others, but I am certain Trump will have been sure to make a killing off it ? while the "little insignificant people"  probably lost their life savings.  

One of the most insignificant of Drumpf's little people is our own @EmmetK . Remember his boasts about his stock purchase earlier this year?

Oh, @EmmetK , please come back to tell us how you're coping. 😘

• Members
23 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

One of the most insignificant of Drumpf's little people is our own @EmmetK . Remember his boasts about his stock purchase earlier this year?

Oh, @EmmetK , please come back to tell us how you're coping. 😘

Emmet is busy selling his used undies on OnlyFans to raise money to buy Trumps new just released set of Digital physical trading cards.   Just what every MAGA needs. 

• Members

Seems like the stock price is a bet on whether or not Trump gets elected.  If he doesn't, the company continues to lose money and DJT becomes a penny stock.  If he does, I expect the price will go up.  But even then, he couldn't unload his shares without cratering the stock price.

My guess is that he's hoping to get elected and then sell the company to somebody with more money than sense.

Hmm.  I wonder who that could be.  unsure.gif

elon-musk-and-maye-musk-attend-the-2022-

• Members

WAPO has published several articles on DJT stock.

One article quoted billionaire media mogul Barry Diller that Trump Media is a "scam stock bought by dopes".  

Retail investors have lost much of their retirement nest eggs by sinking everything into Trump Media.  Faith in Trump is driving buyers. 

I'm not surprised his cult is willing to be swindled by King Baby.  Some of them claim the Deep State is manipulating the price downward.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2024/04/14/truth-social-investors-faith-trump/

IMO it's fair to say DJT stock is not a value investment.  

• Members
5 minutes ago, Pete1111 said:

WAPO has published several articles on DJT stock.

One article quoted billionaire media mogul Barry Diller that Trump Media is a "scam stock bought by dopes".  

Retail investors have lost much of their retirement nest eggs by sinking everything into Trump Media.  Faith in Trump is driving buyers. 

I'm not surprised his cult is willing to be swindled by King Baby.  Some of them claim the Deep State is manipulating the price downward.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2024/04/14/truth-social-investors-faith-trump/

IMO it's fair to say DJT stock is not a value investment.  

It will meet the fate of ALL the other Trump businesses that failed or were Shut down..... Fuck all those morons that invested and now lost their money.   No sympathy for them.   Now they have a REAL grievance to Whine about !  

• Members
29 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

It will meet the fate of ALL the other Trump businesses that failed or were Shut down..... Fuck all those morons that invested and now lost their money.   No sympathy for them.   Now they have a REAL grievance to Whine about !  

Trump would rather go bankrupt than pay his bills.  It's the art of the deal.  His slimy lawyers make it work for him.

I'm convinced the Russian mobsters that officed in Trump Tower taught him all about money laundering.

Almost everyone has forgotten Trump paid cash for his UK golf resort deal.

The SPAC that delivered $300,000,000 to the DWAC / DJT merger sounds bigly sketchy, explained in this WAPO article.

https://wapo.st/4cQqdcX

Trump doesn't seem to aim for a strong balance sheet.   Doesn't he aim to cheat and is that why US banks don't do business with him?

• Members
16 minutes ago, Pete1111 said:

Trump would rather go bankrupt than pay his bills.  It's the art of the deal.  His slimy lawyers make it work for him.

I'm convinced the Russian mobsters that officed in Trump Tower taught him all about money laundering.

Almost everyone has forgotten Trump paid cash for his UK golf resort deal.

The SPAC that delivered $300,000,000 to the DWAC / DJT merger sounds bigly sketchy, explained in this WAPO article.

https://wapo.st/4cQqdcX

Trump doesn't seem to aim for a strong balance sheet.   Doesn't he aim to cheat and is that why US banks don't do business with him?

Whatever it IS, there is never any accountibility for his corrupt actions.   So there is no incentive for him to Stop.    Perhaps IF he loses 2024, people wont be so afraid to throw him in jail, where he is long Overdue. ?

18 hours ago, JKane said:

or91uyvkjqmd1.jpeg?auto=webp&s=ad36e75a391b1544e86b9410160445887a9295af

It's because Putin just announced, what Kremlin supports Harris.

He said yesterday on The Far East Economical forum:

"As for the favorites, it is not for us to determine. It is, after all, the choice of the American people. I said that our favorite, if I may say so, was the current president, Mr. Biden. He was removed from the race, but he recommended all his supporters to support Ms. Harris. We will do the same - we will support her. That is the first thing. And secondly, she laughs so expressively and infectiously. This shows that she is doing well."

• Members

Putin endorsing Harris ?????   That an AI Fake report if I ever heard one.   If it were true,  Trump would have gone ballistic and blown his brains out !      I believe its an attempt to show that Harris is cozying up to dictators TOO.    Everything that Trump is accused of doing, the GOP is trying to show Harris IS and does as well, to show there is NO difference between the 2 candidates, and Trump is the stronger choice.       BULLOCKS I say !  

• Members
2 hours ago, Moses said:

It is live TV translation from Far East Economic forum, wanna see?

Yes I saw the American media reports of it.   Doesnt mean its the truth....  It has to be some scheme cooked up between Putin and Trump, because it doesnt seem to be bothering Trump,  which is a tremendous RED flag. 

• Members
14 hours ago, Moses said:

It's because Putin just announced, what Kremlin supports Harris...

Any fool can tell that if Putin says he supports Harris, it's because he supports Trump. Duh. Obviously almost no American would see an endorsement by Putin as a positive thing, since Putin is certainly disliked in the US. In fact, Putin's been sending large sums to push fake stories which support Trump. 

https://apnews.com/article/russian-interference-presidential-election-influencers-trump-999435273dd39edf7468c6aa34fad5dd

"They have been major players in right-wing political discourse since Donald Trump was president. And they worked unknowingly for a company that was a front for a Russian influence operation, U.S. prosecutors say. An indictment filed Wednesday alleges a media company linked to six conservative influencers — including well-known personalities Tim Pool, Dave Rubin and Benny Johnson — was secretly funded by Russian state media employees to churn out English-language videos that were “often consistent” with the Kremlin’s “interest in amplifying U.S. domestic divisions in order to weaken U.S. opposition” to Russian interests, like its war in Ukraine...".