Bingo T Dog

TRUMP USES ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY FOR CAMPAIGN

• Members
11 minutes ago, Bingo T Dog said:

https://www.aol.com/news/trump-staff-had-physical-altercation-020154418.html    Citing an unnamed source, NPR reported that when a cemetery official tried to prevent Trump campaign staffers from filming and photographing in an area where servicemembers are buried, the Trump staff "verbally abused and pushed the official aside."

On top of that, it was reported that while Trump was standing at the gravesite of a fallen vet, he gave the "thumbs up" gesture.....   SICK man !

I have never once smiled and provided a thumbs-up at my parents burial plot. This is beyond weird.

image.png.d80af70f5b8452e5bc8673fdf09328ce.png

Is nothing sacred to the Trump campaign? Is there no venue where he won't bring in his little rag-and-bone circus? Attempting to make political points over the bodies of our war dead. Just when I thought he couldn't go any lower, he manages to surprise me. A disgusting display of false piety.

• Members
1 hour ago, Stable Genius said:

I have never once smiled and provided a thumbs-up at my parents burial plot. This is beyond weird.

Is nothing sacred to the Trump campaign? Is there no venue where he won't bring in his little rag-and-bone circus? Attempting to make political points over the bodies of our war dead. Just when I thought he couldn't go any lower, he manages to surprise me. A disgusting display of false piety.

Worse yet, is the group of clueless, souless MAGA morons WITH him....

The Dems should blow up the pic real big and caption it "Gee I'm glad this Loser & Sucker is DEAD !".........

3 hours ago, Stable Genius said:

Bertolt Brecht, German play write, is quoted as saying "even the dead aren't safe."  

• Members
16 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

Aren't they the families of the fallen soldiers? They allowed Drumpf to allow this campaign circus event. I wonder how much they were paid. 😳

They have to be supporters of Trump to allow him to use them as props for his tasteless photo-op stunt.  No Dem would stand for that.

• Members
32 minutes ago, Bingo T Dog said:

@EmmetK  What do you think of your leader now?  I believe you hold Arlington Cemetery in high regard.

Silly Question B.T. Dog.....  I am certain EmmetK will put his own Finger Spin GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY  on it,  or come up with some ridiculous counterpoint about the lefyty's.   The girl just can "quit" HIM.

5 hours ago, JKane said:

ytnbfp9auzld1.jpeg?auto=webp&s=7e0c661b3e14f4155dfe3e68fc406df8b91bef9e

AND THIS:
Air-conducting our National Anthem:

AND THIS:
A sexual predator humping the American flag:
trump-flag-hug-2000-fa8c93def89d4100b1a0

AND THIS:
His 2018/2019 government shutdown that he said he'd take the blame for and then immediately blamed Nancy Pelosi for it:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/26/politics/government-unpaid-workers-shutdown/index.html

AND THIS:
He doesn't like soldiers that get captured (it's not much of a jump to believe the reporting that he called our service men and women "suckers and losers" to be true}:

Maybe one of our MAGAt forum members could post a link (that he didn't use for self-promotion) of trump actually honoring our military??? EmmetK, are you still around?