Tantric

Point 202 and 117 logistics

In Brazil the only sauna that I’ve been to is Rio G.  Am not a fan of that sauna and haven’t been back in many years. Just saying that to provide context here.  

My next trip to Rio is next month.  Based on the discussions that I’ve read here I’m now curious to try 117 and Point.  Hopefully I’ll be able to provide a positive report afterword.  To prepare for that visit, I have some questions: 

• When, where and how does payment to GPs take place?  
  • Is payment made before or after the time spent with the GP?  
  • I’ve read in another thread here about a “pass” and a “ticket” but have no idea what that means.  Is payment to the GP made in cash or via this “pass/ticket”? 
  • I believe I’ve read that keeping cash in the lockers is risky since at least one employee has been caught breaking into a locker.  So if the lockers are not safe for the cash, do guys keep money in their sneakers while walking around? (I don’t recall if guys wore sandals or sneakers at G.)

Cheers

4 hours ago, Tantric said:

In Brazil the only sauna that I’ve been to is Rio G.  Am not a fan of that sauna and haven’t been back in many years. Just saying that to provide context here.  

My next trip to Rio is next month.  Based on the discussions that I’ve read here I’m now curious to try 117 and Point.  Hopefully I’ll be able to provide a positive report afterword.  To prepare for that visit, I have some questions: 

• When, where and how does payment to GPs take place?  
  • Is payment made before or after the time spent with the GP?  
  • I’ve read in another thread here about a “pass” and a “ticket” but have no idea what that means.  Is payment to the GP made in cash or via this “pass/ticket”? 
  • I believe I’ve read that keeping cash in the lockers is risky since at least one employee has been caught breaking into a locker.  So if the lockers are not safe for the cash, do guys keep money in their sneakers while walking around? (I don’t recall if guys wore sandals or sneakers at G.)

Cheers

Mea culpa. Found the answer, from a post that was sticky posted:

You pay the guy after you finish, usually they will follow you down to the locker room, you get a $50.R bill out of your locker and give him the bill, and while everyone knows what's going on, it's interesting that everyone is discreat about this, usually the guy shakes your hand and you slip the folded up bill into his, just is the customary way of doing it.”

• Members

In Rio now. Only been to 202 Thursday/Friday. Both nights found hot twinks though other types available as well. Guys are happy with 150. I chatted with the locker room attendant there tonight. He is a very nice guy who keeps an eye on things. He has done that job for 4 years. Before that he was a Sauna boy for something like 16 years before the years caught up with him. Both Junior(the owner) and his son working at the front desk tonight. All in all feels like one of those old family run hardware store in the midwest where you can walk in and chat up the staff and ultimately find that little (or big) thing you were looking for and leave with a good feeling.

• Members
9 hours ago, asdsrfr said:

All in all feels like one of those old family run hardware store in the midwest where you can walk in and chat up the staff and ultimately find that little (or big) thing you were looking for and leave with a good feeling.

+1