Tantric

Rio and São Paulo: past experiences

• Members
2 hours ago, Tantric said:

Dance clubs:  I never finished mourning Le Boy (at the Ipanema/Copacabana intersection) and then had to start grieving the closure of The Week (Rio).  So I don’t even bother with dance clubs when I visit Rio these days.  São Paulo has many more options for nightlife, although frankly I haven’t tried any of the SP dance clubs because I’m always too busy enjoying the REAL reason for my trip.

https://thehomeclub.com.br/

https://www.instagram.com/thehomerio

On 8/27/2024 at 6:24 AM, 12is12 said:

(-:     thx

Reading ur GREAT post I got the feeling that u were in a more advantageous age group than mine (67).....

Every age group has its advantages! The key is to recognize and leverage them before it’s too late.😉

• Members
On 8/26/2024 at 11:33 AM, Tantric said:

Rio vs SP:  When I’m more in the mood for the beach and relaxing (with sex as an added bonus), definitely Rio.  When I’m more in the mood for sex, definitely SP.  If you’re mostly a fan of online GPs, note that many of them do travel circuits throughout Brazil.  So don’t plan on going to a certain city just for one particular GP, since it is highly possible that he may have moved on to his next destination when you arrive. 

Wait! GREAT POST! So you're saying the sex is better in Sao Paulo? We've only been to Rio, but my husband is steadfast on going to Sao Paulo for PRIDE next year. Is the Lagoa sauna more active than the ones in Rio? Thanks again for the informative post.

2 hours ago, BlkSuperman said:

Wait! GREAT POST! So you're saying the sex is better in Sao Paulo? We've only been to Rio, but my husband is steadfast on going to Sao Paulo for PRIDE next year. Is the Lagoa sauna more active than the ones in Rio? Thanks again for the informative post.

Thanks, Mr. Kent!

I haven’t been to any of the saunas in SP.  In fact, the only Brazilian sauna I’ve ever been to is G (in Ipanema), and I personally find it unsexy (although I’ve had fun there during various trips to Rio). Up until now I’ve gone to saunas with the sole intention of playing with other customers.  Now that I’m getting older evolving, I look forward to expanding my range of experiences at other saunas.  

Rio has other things that I enjoy (namely the beach and other outdoorsy stuff), so sex is an added bonus when I go there.  But friends of mine focused exclusively on sex when visiting Rio and they kept themselves busy (and happy).