vinapu

Patpong updates from Aug 2024

15 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Also, I believe that Subway and BTS close quite early, midnight 

Yes. Exactly

Although sometimes discount on hotel price easily offsets additional cost of transportation. 

But traffic is still there for us so I advise everybody everywhere to say close to place 's main attraction be it Eiffel Tower, Taj Mahal or row of boy gogo bars

16 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Also, I believe that Subway and BTS clse quite early, midnight or so? Not so good if you are out late. 

Yes, they both quote midnight closing BUT they don't say if that is at starting station or final station, so many stations close after midnight. Confusing.

58 minutes ago, Patanawet said:

And how would we know what time our destination station closes?

By checking poster when there. May be there's some website. It was never my concern because if I don't have something or somebody fixed by 11.37 pm I consider myself loser and genetic garbage. 

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

Yes. Exactly

Although sometimes discount on hotel price easily offsets additional cost of transportation. 

But traffic is still there for us so I advise everybody everywhere to say close to place 's main attraction be it Eiffel Tower, Taj Mahal or row of boy gogo bars

Do these 3 venues have a common denominator!

Last night great party at Moonlight on occasion of well advertised birthday of Mamasan Jessica. Forum deputation of 3 including The Me arrived at 9.30 and bar was almost full with first row occupied by farang with his entourage dispensing drinks and 100 baht notes to boys, staff and performers. 

A lots of garlands were  hanged on models necks too and generally if was feeling money flowed freely. 10 models in attendance and at least one, guest Tiger, was offed. Several floor boys were offed as well, not an unpleasant task to which I contributed some effort and treasury. Whether it was worth it remains to be seen in report if any. 

But truly great, fun filled night. 

• Members
17 hours ago, vinapu said:

Last night great party at Moonlight on occasion of well advertised birthday of Mamasan Jessica. Forum deputation of 3 including The Me arrived at 9.30 and bar was almost full with first row occupied by farang with his entourage dispensing drinks and 100 baht notes to boys, staff and performers. 

A lots of garlands were  hanged on models necks too and generally if was feeling money flowed freely. 10 models in attendance and at least one, guest Tiger, was offed. Several floor boys were offed as well, not an unpleasant task to which I contributed some effort and treasury. Whether it was worth it remains to be seen in report if any. 

But truly great, fun filled night. 

Was that adorable looking Nicky there?

3 hours ago, khaolakguy said:

Strange new erection in soi twilight that appears to be without windows.

That's the protective sheeting to protect it from he elements during construction. It looks like there will be two entrances to property (Surawong and Rama 4).

It's a condominium and many of the units have already been sold.

2 hours ago, reader said:

That's the protective sheeting to protect it from he elements during construction. It looks like there will be two entrances to property (Surawong and Rama 4).

It's a condominium and many of the units have already been sold.

Silly me! I was looking at the photo on the right and I thought it was concrete!