vinapu

Patpong updates from Aug 2024

2 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Thank you. Rather encouraging to hear that customer numbers are healthy, at least for the shows. Hope offing ratio is also healthy, for the sake of the boys - whose welfare is always closer to our hearts than bar owners' or mamasans'.

Based on my current  trip's findings it would be great if boys themselves kept their welfare close to their hearts.

At times and  unfortunately almost daily in last 2 weeks,  all I could do,  was only to shake my head amazed, disbelieved and pissed off to a point I started wondering if something is wrong with myself.

Yes , with exception of visit at Hot Male , attendance for the shows very decent , Moonlight on Thursday and Goodboys yesterday were close to seating capacity, at least at times.

In every bar I could see boys being offed and I'm not talking about my mirror, other customers chipped in force.

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

attendance for the shows very decent , Moonlight on Thursday

and that Thursday show at Moonlight was the highlight of my visit to Bangkok, to hang out with you @vinapu and the other board member for my birthday --> it was Jessica's birthday and they made a BIG show and for me that was my most favorite night in Moonlight ever - as the fun energy created that night was unforgettable.

11 hours ago, jason1975 said:

\I much prefer Freshboys and Good Boys.

that makes you great bar hopping companion for me as we wouldn't be competing for boys, I preferred ones from Banana although saw few interesting in GoodBoys as well, Freshboys - only if ordered by judge and appeal will be dismissed ( just kidding , there were few  i liked but only to a certain degree)

20 hours ago, vinapu said:

that makes you great bar hopping companion for me as we wouldn't be competing for boys, I preferred ones from Banana although saw few interesting in GoodBoys as well, Freshboys - only if ordered by judge and appeal will be dismissed ( just kidding , there were few  i liked but only to a certain degree)

I presume the guys at Freshboys are not muscular enough for you. Which is why I am surprised that you found muscular guys at Good Boy!

My dear @vinapu, whether we have similar or different tastes in guys, it is still fun to bar hop with you! I believe there is some overlap somewhere. Looking forward to a chance to meet up with you next year. This year, our schedules just couldn't match.

1 hour ago, jason1975 said:

I presume the guys at Freshboys are not muscular enough for you. Which is why I am surprised that you found muscular guys at Good Boy!

I did and it was guy whom I offed from Jupiter at Covid time