macaroni21

Now available in Miami: Penile girth and length enhancement

https://loriamedical.com/

I spent some minutes checking out the details of the procedures. There are pictures of results too. For example, the penile elongation procedure is designed to give you a flaccid length of about 6 inches... and an erect length of 6 inches (plus a wee bit more). The flaccid dick is going to look weird. As for the girth enhancements, oh gosh! Doesn't look any better than the poor Thai boys who have had it done.

However, I can understand that for the small minority born with a deformity, this is a better than nothing.

4 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

https://loriamedical.com/

I spent some minutes checking out the details of the procedures. There are pictures of results too. For example, the penile elongation procedure is designed to give you a flaccid length of about 6 inches... and an erect length of 6 inches (plus a wee bit more). The flaccid dick is going to look weird. As for the girth enhancements, oh gosh! Doesn't look any better than the poor Thai boys who have had it done.

However, I can understand that for the small minority born with a deformity, this is a better than nothing.

The doctor is said to have the qualification 'DO'. Not one I've  heard of. A prize for the most original suggestions for the initials?

• Members

Girth for vaginal stimulation ?    Who cares.?     Unless this procedure can give me 7 flacid, 10 hard, i'll think ill pass..... Afterall, my lil guy has served me well for 73 tears.