bucknaway

Things that make you go Hmmmmm... (Brazil question & Answers)

I just saw a photo of a Garoto taken in Point 202 sauna.  He was sitting next to the hot tub on the 2nd floor.  As always, it was empty of water.  Has anyone ever been to Point 202 and seen the Jacuzzi Hot Tub in use?

• Members
19 hours ago, hornyfrog said:

Yes, I have. I live here. It’s used about 50% of the time when it’s operable … 

The other 50% a hot jizz’o’cutie tub?

On 8/13/2024 at 6:22 PM, 12is12 said:

By "here" I hope u mean Rio, and not 202 or the hot tub itself... (-:

Yes, by “I live here” I meant in Rio, not in the hot tub, Point 202 or any other sauna. Though I suppose it would be possible to attend the sauna so much that it could practically become your residence, I’m not aware of any client who has actually pulled that particular trigger yet. (A few working garotos have stayed temporarily in rooms at the saunas before. I think that would require a special arrangement with the manager or owner.)

1 hour ago, 12is12 said:

Doesnt the hot temp kill the germs?

Water that hot might kill you first... I'm guessing it's chemicals in hot tubs that kill the germs, but I'm only basing that on my experience in the last century working in a restaurant kitchen where the dishwasher detergent was the important part.

• Members
14 hours ago, floridarob said:

I'm apprehensive to Hot tubs in general , for germs, they take a lot of maint......I'd never go in one in a sex club, lol

I have never climbed the stairs by the back of the bar at 202, and have never been in the common showers and heated rooms. I am literate only on the other wing. 

• Members
6 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

I have never climbed the stairs by the back of the bar at 202, and have never been in the common showers and heated rooms. I am literate only on the other wing. 

There is an open shower where you can check the merchandise before committing. The steam room has a lot of action. Some GPs hunt there. Some use it for pre-session before heading to the room, others have full-on sex to avoid paying for a room (allegedly)

• Members
14 minutes ago, buttercawan said:

There is an open shower where you can check the merchandise before committing. The steam room has a lot of action. Some GPs hunt there. Some use it for pre-session before heading to the room, others have full-on sex to avoid paying for a room (allegedly)

LOL. Thank you, but my point was that if I wanted to know I would Have found by myself long time ago. To me, saunas are like far west saloons.