xpaulo

Casey aging well

Couldn't even finish watching the newly released Matt Damon - Casey Affleck  movie, The Instigators, it's that bad. But I have to say Casey Affleck at 48 is making me a lot hornier than he ever did at younger ages. Maybe it's the blue collar loser character that he plays rather than him... but I was getting that, Casey I want you so bad it hurts a little, feeling.

casey.jpg

images.jpeg

• Members

Clark’s Downtown? About the one minor redemption from Bourne contributor. I nodded off eating my Subway, darling. Prefer the Boston Pops. Don’t give me a free rotten apple, Apple. 

On a positive note, Mad Max: Furiosa for rent at typical exorbitant price but free upcoming on Crave this month. 

4 hours ago, Riobard said:

About the one minor redemption

Agree on Downtown.. I thought why has nobody  ever used this in a chase scene before. And that was my biggest gripe with the movie, the lack of originality. So many over used jokes.. ie Woman: "Fuck you,"  Affleck: "So does that mean no." I was embarrassed for him at that point. Give us a review of Furiosa after you see it, if you can. I hate it when high expectations are crushed. 

• Members
13 minutes ago, xpaulo said:

Woman: "Fuck you,"  Affleck: "So does that mean no." I was embarrassed for him at that point. 

Liked him as Robert Ford and of course the devastatingly sad ManchesterBtS. If you can locate the heartbreaking World to Come (2020), prolly on Crave or Starz, you’ll see him again in the type of role tailored for him, though more a supporting one.