emiel1981

Bangkok & Pattaya October / November 2024

On 10/24/2024 at 5:39 PM, bkkmfj2648 said:

Thank you for having the courage to write this @emiel1981 as this is something that BURNS my ass when I see that some people want to underpay our guys - especially after 10 years of static prices.  Inflation is REAL and I am sure that many of the visitors here to LOS have received inflation raises in their salaries and/or pensions - so why shouldn't our guys merit an inflation increase after 10 years.

After living here in Pattaya for 2 years now as a new retiree, I see first hand how our guys struggle - especially during the low season when the Jomtien Supertown Complex is a ghost town and our guys still need to eat, pay the rent, live their lives, etc.

We need to remember that in the prior year's low season that there were 6 suicides.  This year I have not heard of any new suicides.

Let's give our guys a break - they deserve it.

These suicides were related to not being able to make a living? I understood it’s very easy to find a normal job in Thailand. Like working at a 7-11. So how sure are you to the cause of the suicides?

Also inflation in Thailand I suspect to be much lower than in the West. How else do you explain that the baht bus here in Pattaya is set on 10 baht for at least 10 years but I suspect 20 years. Also I do think we give more. Wasn’t 1000 baht tip more normal 10 years ago in Pattaya? Its now 1500. A 50% increase. 

5 hours ago, reader said:

My stays are long so I have to apply some self discipline when it comes to renumeration. I’ve just about given up bar offs for the pleasures of massage. I have fixed upper limit and I remain within it, regardless of how attractive the masseur. The older I get the more I’ve come to acknowledge that I don’t have to have the most handsome guy with best body. Perfectly satisfied with time-proven guy whose company makes me happy. Perfectly content to leave models to big spenders.

Great attitude to have. Im pretty sure, guys also have their fixed lower limit when it comes to tips, and thats fine too.

I tabulated my massage tip expenses for first week.

Had 11, one-hour sessions in SK and Silom.

Here’s how they broke down:

2 x 1,000   =  2,000

7 x  1,300  =  9,100

2 x  1,500  =  3,000

Total        14,300

Average.   1,300

I anticipate an increase in average as I extend some guys to 90-minute sessions.

3 hours ago, spoon said:

I'm pretty sure, guys also have their fixed lower limit when it comes to tips, and thats fine too.

that may vary according to their actual financial position , I had cases when hoping for an off, quite low compensation was suggested , certainly lower than they get from be on previous meetup but also very opposite , leading to me declining that engagement. I guess guys were in the middle of good  streak.

If at 3 am guy is quoting 4000 for ' max 2 hrs" certainly he is not in his suicidal mood, rather feels quite secured at the moment preferring sleep to money.

I fully agree that imposing limit of either max (us) or minimum ( boys)  tip  is sound financial decision leading to discipline and preventing abuse

18 minutes ago, reader said:

2 x 1,000   =  2,000

7 x  1,300  =  9,100

2 x  1,500  =  3,000

Total        14,300

Average.   1,300

I anticipate an increase in average as I extend some guys to 90-minute sessions.

Christian PFC would be proud of you.

I'm even more proud as it looks you are very generous , considering min tip in SK is 800-1000, rarely more. 

Exceeding it 9 times out 11 shows both good heart on your part and good service on boy's 

2 hours ago, reader said:

2 x 1,000   =  2,000

7 x  1,300  =  9,100

2 x  1,500  =  3,000

Total        14,300

Average.   1,300

That's very disciplined spending! I always end up spending 5k baht per day!

2 x 1,000   =  2,000

7 x  1,300  =  9,100

2 x  1,500  =  3,000

Total        14,300

Average.   1,300

SK = South Korea I assume  

Was it easy for you to find a gay massage place there ? I was in Seoul last year and I did find a gay massage place but I think they are illegal (well the happy ending is I think). Because they operate online on another name then their actual location. Their location online is wrong also. Only via chat you get the correct one. Same I had in Taipei. Was quite a hassle. I think you can’t legally run adult sex places there. 

So how did you find the massage places in South Korea? You had the same experience 

10 minutes ago, abidismaili said:

SK = South Korea I assume  

Was it easy for you to find a gay massage place there ? I was in Seoul last year and I did find a gay massage place but I think they are illegal (well the happy ending is I think). Because they operate online on another name then their actual location. Their location online is wrong also. Only via chat you get the correct one. Same I had in Taipei. Was quite a hassle. I think you can’t legally run adult sex places there. 

So how did you find the massage places in South Korea? You had the same experience 

I think SK is Saphan Kwai, otherwise reader would have to be in 2 places at once!

2 x 1,000   =  2,000

7 x  1,300  =  9,100

2 x  1,500  =  3,000

Total        14,300

Average.   1,300

I presume the 2k massages are for massages in Silom area!

15 hours ago, vinapu said:

usually  I don't do " tuck"  to boys I'm intended to off given night.

so, by now, all of your guys must dread receiving the "Vinapu tuck", as this implies that they won't be offed and earn said being offed income.

have any run away in fear ( due to not being selected as an off ) when they see you approaching with the red note in your hand heading for their underwear? 

4 hours ago, reader said:

yes, those 30 extra minutes can often be the best minutes.  Just tonight with my 4 hands 90 minute massage - 30 minutes were dedicated to an intense edging session - mamma mia - what a release at the end....

10 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

so, by now, all of your guys must dread receiving the "Vinapu tuck", as this implies that they won't be offed and earn said being offed income.

have any run away in fear ( due to not being selected as an off ) when they see you approaching with the red note in your hand heading for their underwear? 

First , I'm not one of those who like to show off and while indeed tuck includes 100 baht note I try to conceal it until it lands deep in the undies. 

second , no, nobody ever run away s they rightly calculate that 100 baht is more than 0.  

third , my tuck usually signalizes my interest in boy in question and those who know me know that well, so they can expect off and generous, even if undeserved, tip anytime soon.   

2 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

I couldn't see 2k massages?

rightly so, 

there were 2 massages with 1000 baht tip each

10 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

yes, those 30 extra minutes can often be the best minutes. 

I almost always go for 90 minutes session as long time ago I noticed that guys tend to rush things up if only 1 hr is ordered and I like to take things slowly to enjoy every ,moment longer.

I think 90 minutes signalizes to guy that he is not suppose to be too speedy

13 hours ago, floridarob said:

At our age, speedy isn't something we worry about, lol

I'm out of likes for the day....what's the purpose of limiting how many I wonder?

members don't spoil each other too much ? 

I' running out of 'likes' often as at times  I don't agree or don't like what is said  but still like how it's presented