emiel1981

Bangkok & Pattaya October / November 2024

1 hour ago, emiel1981 said:

So I went to the app. Found a hot Cambodian guy with the exact amount of musle I like, working at Toyboy but living in Jomtien complex. He was off and sitting in a bar drinking. Was was willing to join me in my hotel room for 1500baht, saving me the off fee of when I would have picked him up from Toyboy. So my night did have a happy end after all... 

Screenshot_20241021_131412_Grindr.thumb.jpg.cce18dd041ae16b07eebd63d1256cd71.jpg

Those abs!

5 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

He was a very friendly "straight" boy, 

2000baht for massage, touching, mutual sucking. 3000baht if he needs to bottom. This straight boy told me he loves anal stimulation. Because he's straight he doesn't like kissing with a guy... But... There a price on everybody and everything. So when you pay 4000baht kissing is possible according to his "price list".His sucking was nice and his dick also nice to suck. Somehow it was a big turn on to make a straight buy hard... Lol

Screenshot_20241021_172841_Grindr.thumb.jpg.b9e6ae477644c2f5d26b7d405e359197.jpg

I have my serious doubts how straight that 'straight' guy is but let him have it

19 hours ago, vinapu said:

I have my serious doubts how straight that 'straight' guy is but let him have it

at the suggestion of @emiel1981 I also had him.  He is a fun young guy from Tampa, Florida.

as I already posted in the other thread = 

This "straight" guy fits into one of Dr. Joe Kort's categories for straight guys who like anal stimulation and I would also add for who are "cashsexual".

He has a great 6-pack and an average cut cock - which I tried to make orgasm - but no way - as he got hard for a while and then it petered (pun intended) out and became soft.  So, then I let him finish me off with an ok edging - not the best but not the worst.  As Emiel wrote, his massage was average. 

What is amazing is that his price is very reasonable for 2.000 baht because normally in Pattaya the foreigners usually start with prices that are minimum of 3.000 baht and up to 5.000 baht.  The "straight" Russians that I play with require 3.000 and some of the hot BIG dick African's that pass through cost around 4.000 baht - but they are usually all pure muscle with humungous cut cocks.

On 10/20/2024 at 3:58 AM, emiel1981 said:

Before the 1am 'extra show" started, there were around 6 boys all over us.

of which 1 of them I have a crush on - as he is from Myanmar and ever so sexy.  Here in Pattaya it is very rare to have the privilege to encounter Myanmar guys whereas in BKK it is much easier to encounter them.

Emiel and I, we nicknamed him, Mr. Tuesday, as he was supposed to be in my condo room today for my weekly gay volleyball organized 4 hands massage.  One of the ex stars of X-Boys is personal friends of him (he plays volleyball), and he put my volleyball friend in contact with Mr. Tuesday.  But, unfortunately, Mr. Tuesday had to cancel due to this awful fever + nasty cough that is going around here because of the recent inclement weather.

So, once I can get Mr. Tuesday in my bed I will report back here.....

Today I was provided with a sexy masculine substitute guy from Khon Kaen (Isaan) who was visiting Pattaya for 3 days and my volleyball massage organizer grabbed him at the last minute for my massage today.  He was hot and fun - but in another day he flies back to Khon Kaen - so no repeat looks possible.

On 10/21/2024 at 5:55 PM, emiel1981 said:

I decided to go check out the show at M2M, which was very entertaining. The cabaret boys are eyecandy, the ladyboys know how to put on a show. And lipsyncing is in most of the act good and much better than most places in Thailand. 

I fully agree - in my opinion, the M2M show is the BEST cabaret show in the Jomtien Supertown Complex.  But the BEST in all of Pattaya, in my opinion, is the one at Tiffany's as I reported here: