emiel1981

Bangkok & Pattaya October / November 2024

I second Muang Boran suggestion. It has miniatures of Thailand's most important buildings (plus Cambodia's PreahVihear temple so better don't take Cambodian boy with you there).

day trip to train market in Mae Khlong may be fun

also half day foray to Nakhon Phatom big stupa 

In close vicinity of Silom, Snake farm and often just passed by Wat Hualampong, also Hindu temple further down Silom past Furama Silom hotel.

boat trip down the ChaoPraya , toward the sea as everybody goes up, toward Grand Palace.

take BTS, MRT or SRT red line  to any far away station and explore random neighbourhood there

Golden Mount by Saen Saep calan boat

Bank of Thailand Museum by Rama VIII bridge

On 8/9/2024 at 6:00 AM, emiel1981 said:

Since 2012 I've been coming to South-East Asia almost every year. And when lucky, sometimes even twice a year. I always start and end my journey in Bangkok. But every time I try to explore a new area/country also. I usually stay around one month in Asia.
For this year, I have planned to first fly to Bangkok for some nights of barhopping and meeting boys. Then off to Pattaya for a week beach- and relax-time. After that I will go to China for the first time, visiting some highlights and sight-seeing. Just before returning to Europe I will conclude with some more nights in Bangkok...

Any other forum members around on these dates?

• Bangkok: October 14 - October 18
  • Pattaya: October 18 - October 24
  • Bangkok: November 13 - November 17

Of course I will keep you posted via this topic/thread about my adventures when I arrive in the Land of Smiles... ;) 

Catching up with this forum now, reading about what has changed and what's the current situation in the (gogo)bars, massage parlours, etc.

I hope to be there 14 to 17th!

5 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

Finally... Today in arrived in Bangkok.

So I made sure I "reserved" him to come sit with me after the show.

Welcome home and thank you for great report.

Smart move on your part to secure boy as soon as you decided on one. 

Assholes like me are known to come and motion boy they came to pick up right away leaving undecided in the dust. It was in Hot Male when I had boy sitting with me and two young girls were looking at my boy longingly to a  degree that I took pity and told my boy that if he wants to go with those girls he can and I will pick him up next day but he decided to soldier on with known quality i.e me

16 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

Are you in Bangkok now also? Which bars you like to go? Maybe we can go together / meet there... 

Sorry, 14th to 17th November. 

30 minutes ago, emiel1981 said:

I will be in Bangkok again also these dates. In between visting Pattaya, China and Vietnam. Maybe can meet up for a drink. What (boy)bars are your favorite? 

That would be fun. I'm more into twinks, so to speak! So, Freshboys, Goodboys, perhaps Hotmale  and Banana. You? I will be staying at the Dusit Thani, for old times sake, it was my favourite  hotel, in the old days! I start in Pattaya, 31st October,  then Bangkok, Siem Reap, and back to Bangkok.

52 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Sounds similar to my itinerary and dates .... 🤨

Leave Pattaya  3rd, to Bangkok, leave Bangkok 8th for Siem Reap!

55 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

Leave Pattaya  3rd, to Bangkok, leave Bangkok 8th for Siem Reap!

Pattaya= Oct 29- Nov 4

BKK= Nov 4- Nov 9

Siem Reap= Nov 9- Nov 13

Then to PNH, Indonesia and Manila....

13 minutes ago, emiel1981 said:

So we will have a forum gathering in Bangkok somewhere between November 14 and 17...? 😜

I'll be gone...

23 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Pattaya= Oct 29- Nov 4

BKK= Nov 4- Nov 9

Siem Reap= Nov 9- Nov 13

Then to PNH, Indonesia and Manila....

I'll be gone...

But you'll  be in Bangkok 3rd to 8th?

Thaiophilus, do they still stand to attention for the national anthem?

Back in the day I would go to the outdoor gym at Lumpini Park and I remember the music coming over the loudspeakers. All the bodybuilders stopped  doing their weights and respectfully stood to attention. I was in Bangkok a few weeks ago and went to the park in the early evening, and, tbh, I can't recall hearing the music being played. I think the shine for the royal family is fading somewhat.

1 hour ago, emiel1981 said:

My dancer boy and I decided to check out the clubs together. First to DJ station. We danced, drink and looked at some hot guys. Must say he has good taste when it comes to which boys he liked. I also like watching the guys do their dance routine on the K-pop area.

Wow Emiel - I love your energetic spirit.  Great time!!  And this is something that I have not yet done with my off - as I am usually just too pooped / exhausted and I want to get him back to my room before my penis decides to call it a night before I do   hahahaha...

1 hour ago, emiel1981 said:

The naughty boy proposed to do a threeesome next time...

I cannot wait to read this trip report and to learn about the gymnastics that will need to occur. 

Do you like the game Twister ?

image.png.ef1f6094027c2f583cc80e4a329ed228.png

3 hours ago, Kiwi306 said:

Back in the day I would go to the outdoor gym at Lumpini Park and I remember the music coming over the loudspeakers. All the bodybuilders stopped  doing their weights and respectfully stood to attention. I was in Bangkok a few weeks ago and went to the park in the early evening, and, tbh, I can't recall hearing the music being played. I think the shine for the royal family is fading somewhat.

Haven't been in the right place at the right time since 2020, so I don't know.

Regarding your last sentence, that's an interesting point, but the tune they play daily in Lumpini Park and elsewhere is the national anthem, which is highly nationalistic but doesn't refer to royalty at all. (Not surprising, as it was adopted in 1932 when the absolute monarchy was abolished.)

To hear the royal anthem you need to go to the cinema.

5 hours ago, Kiwi306 said:

Last time I was there, at 6pm, at the station, anthem started and the pax all stood to attention.

1 hour ago, jason1975 said:

Thanks for trip report @emiel1981 sorry that Tawan didn't work out for you but you found the right guy at Dreamboys! Can't wait to read about follow-up 3some! I am sure @Keithambrose wants to know about 3some! Hehe

He does indeed. Any info very helpful!:p

17 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

I hate to say that I didn't feel the welcoming atmosphere that it used to have. The boys were even more on their phones than before. Almost the only moments somebody would have some attention for you was when they went around for tips for the different show acts. The type of guys on rotation where a mix from twink (yes, in the former Tawan... 2 or 3 twinks on duty) to older guys that have had their best days. And not much in between. 

not a best night indeed. 

My last visit two month ago  was not lacking an attention lavished on me  but it was annoying as it was about asking for tips , drinks or money to go to 7/11 and buy some snacks. None of the boys sitting with me even pretended to make some suggestive moves like in days of old, perhaps because they all knew me and decided it's not necessary ? 

Twinks are not exactly new there and they appeared after covid, first was masseur who was sitting barechested on motorbike outside , then few more appeared as nice attempt at diversification. One of then I offed earlier this year and it was total load of fun. Unfortunately he learned his lesson way too fast and last time he sternly informed me that he is short time only, 2 hrs max and asked for tip worth superhunks from Moonlight or Jupiter so I did not entertain that option , taking another twink who looked nice but was poorly trained in what customer satisfaction is and did not make any attempts i.e. was perfect sand bag. At least did not cut me on time.

Another unwelcomed novelty  is mamasan inserting himself uninvited to discussion about  off and tips.

In short my heart , like yours,  is bleeding thinking about dangerous slope Tawan seem to be

On 8/9/2024 at 11:32 PM, Keithambrose said:

I should be there from 14th to 17th November

On 9/21/2024 at 8:29 PM, Raposa said:

I will be in Bangkok on November 16-17

So @Keithambrose and @Raposa, what about a little forum meeting? Maybe there are even more from this forum in town on November 16?

On 10/15/2024 at 10:33 PM, Keithambrose said:

That would be fun. I'm more into twinks, so to speak! So, Freshboys, Goodboys, perhaps Hotmale  and Banana. You? I will be staying at the Dusit Thani, for old times sake, it was my favourite  hotel, in the old days! 

The new Dusit Thani...wow. Somebody is spoiling himself. Nice. 😀

These bars are also places I like to go. So that will be fine! Maybe start with a drink on terrace in soi4 for small chat before heading to the gogo bars. Or even a dinner at Mango Tree.