unicorn

Your favorite Olympian?

There certainly appears to be a relative correlation between attractive facial features in two category of events: diving and gymnastics. Goes without saying that all have great bodies necessary for the their sports but the abundance of cute and handsome faces (in both men and women) is overwhelming.

2 minutes ago, omega said:

Diving is defintely one of the better sports for eye candy!

Mostly because the uniform gives more for the eye to consider than just the face :D

you dirty mind , you !

But can't agree with you more.

as for sport itself, I don't like it much since I don't like sports where score depends on judges like diving or gymnastics. But who is asking me ?

• Members

Canadian Men’s 4 x 100m sprint relay team. Not referring to a prospective 5-some fantasy, as they don’t compete for our sexual edification. However, it was for me the best moment, first in class first in show, in fact officially less than a minute of absolute awe. 

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

you dirty mind , you !

But can't agree with you more.

as for sport itself, I don't like it much since I don't like sports where score depends on judges like diving or gymnastics. But who is asking me ?

There is always cycling... men in very tight clothing :D

Or Rowing... also a good one if you like them a little hunky :)

• Members
9 hours ago, vinapu said:

don't off him then

But do offer the anorexic type the signature Parisian chocolate muffin because you never know whether he’ll take a break from restricted intake. 

7 hours ago, Riobard said:

Canadian Men’s 4 x 100m sprint relay team. Not referring to a prospective 5-some fantasy, as they don’t compete for our sexual edification. However, it was for me the best moment, first in class first in show, in fact officially less than a minute of absolute awe. 

+1

I second it , best moment of 2024 Olympic for me too. Kind of underdogs as none qualified to final in either sprint distance but as a team proved to be the best.

And post win they turned out to be super friendly and level headed , liked Andre DeGrass from last leg who said humbly ' they did the job , I just run fast" 

4 hours ago, Riobard said:

But do offer the anorexic type the signature Parisian chocolate muffin because you never know whether he’ll take a break from restricted intake. 

Translation  please. 

• Members
20 hours ago, vinapu said:

don't off him then

Doesn’t like nice builds. Interest not divers. I’d say, Cyndi, they don’t all just wanna have fun. 

1 hour ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

an interesting place to rest his thumb 🤔

Perhaps he is trying to get the attention of Team France's Anthony Ammirati and his "baguette"  ??

you so sharp eyed !

as for Ammirati, I suspect he wished at that moment his baguette was just a straw

• Members
3 hours ago, vinapu said:

you so sharp eyed !

as for Ammirati, I suspect he wished at that moment his baguette was just a straw

It seems the thread is making the endless preliminary rounds of genital controversy.

• Members
17 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Translation  please. 

I’ll have a go. It’s weird to comment, regarding Olympic athletes, that you are not a fan of the physical development that evolves from training. But then choosing Olympic competitors as a pool from which to articulate your preferred body types is weirder. 

• Members
On 8/8/2024 at 3:06 AM, unicorn said:

I'll say that so far the man I've found the best looking is Armand "Mondo" Duplantis. He was born and grew up in the US (didn't even speak decent Swedish until 4 years ago), but decided to represent Sweden (citizenship from his mother's side) when they gave his father a job as his coach.

Armand-Duplantis065

Don't they have their own language?

Armand-Duplantis262.jpg

Armand-Duplantis317.jpg

I think he’s an amazing athlete. Does he need a heads up that you plan to ‘stalk him home’? 

• Members
5 hours ago, Vessey said:

He says they are mostly 'cock and bull (balls)' stories  😂

You hit the mark if you are referring to the agita of boxing gender and the steaming piles of bull shovelled around it by ignoramuses. These Games were the anti-Barbie of the year.