CallMeLee

Bangkok Trip Report: August 2024

14 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Is what we're thinking for you too....maybe a change of routine will make it feel fresh.

I m thinking about the same , what about going and no offing , kind of fast with visual pleasure only ?

Or waiting for boys to off me? ( just kidding) .

Or instead of  bar hopping late light walk in the area , say 12-to 2 and trying to hunt boys coming  home after bars close?  

But yes , I 'm thinking abut the same, changing routine of which staying at home seems to be cheapest and easiest option

11 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

hmmm - maybe Rob's got a point Vinapu

I could take you to the weekly (Wednesday) Jomtien Supertown Complex BINGO night at the @Home bar and you can even win some money.

Think what you could do with that "fresh" BINGO jackpot baht cash ?

Not maybe , for sure he has good point.

But changing routine may also mean changing destination or vacationing in Thailand without any carnal activities.

Don't mind visiting @home with you but BINGO ? I'm not that old (yet)

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

I m thinking about the same , what about going and no offing , kind of fast with visual pleasure only ?

Or waiting for boys to off me? ( just kidding) .

Or instead of  bar hopping late light walk in the area , say 12-to 2 and trying to hunt boys coming  home after bars close?  

But yes , I 'm thinking abut the same, changing routine of which staying at home seems to be cheapest and easiest option

I know some actually goes to bangkok and focus only getting guys from massage centers.

Given that massage is something we both like, i dont think thats a bad thing. If lucky enough, those massage encounters can leads to overnight session too. 

And there are more massage centers in bangkok than gogo bars. Should be plenty of massage guys to keep you entertain hehe.

1 hour ago, floridarob said:

I'm doing Indonesia the second half of October after Thailand and Cambodia, if you want a guide....we can even do some marching....Manila after, if you're interested 🤔

thank you, I'm not planning any more trips this calendar year. May have unplanned one   but it wont be Asia

53 minutes ago, vinapu said:

thank you, I'm not planning any more trips this calendar year. May have unplanned one   but it wont be Asia

Sad to hear, I am also due in Bangkok 7th January  for a bit. I have a friend  who has an elephant  party!