Daniu

Bangkok Experience

8 hours ago, a-447 said:

Last night I was accosted by a small, very cute guy on my way to 7/11. He told me he knew me becsuse he's a waiter at Freshboys. He was out of uniform so no, I didn't recognise him. He wanted to come back to my hotel but he was too late - I'd just finished sex.

I'm flying home today so I decided to go to Freshboys and off Mr Groper. As soon as I walked in the cute waiter rushed over to greet me. My God, he's gorgeous. I had a quick grope in the shadows - he's quite small down there - and immediately tipped him 100 baht.

Sitting in the bar I could have been in Beijing as everyone was Chinese. I somehow felt out of place.

Mr Groper sat with me and I bought him a drink. He flashed me his very engaging smile and then put my hand inside his shorts. He got hard very quickly so I decided to off him. I had to wait until he had performed his acts in the show.

Before I made the decision I found out what he would and wouldn't do, and made a point of asking him if he would cum. Turns out he could fuck me but he didn't do blow jobs. At least we got that straight before I offed him.

Back in the room he took a quick shower and the fun began. I started sucking him, which he really seemed to enjoy. One thing I noticed is that despite being in the big cock show, in the room it was quite a bit smaller. Never mind - no need to fear a painful insertion.

He fucked me for a short while and then I chuck wowed him. His cumshot was spectacular! He hit his shoulder, the pillow and saturated the sheets. OMG! This is what I've been waiting for!

He then jacked me off but for some reason (too much sex?) I found it hard to cum. But to his credit he just kept on going until I eventually finished. I apologised for taking so long. No problem, he said.

Like the other 2 guys I've had from the bars, he was dressed and ready to leave before I'd even gotten out of the shower.

At I handed him his reward he have me a cheeky smile and asked for taxi money. I returned the cheeky smile and said, no. He just laughed.

The sex could best be described have as adequate. I would have liked him to fuck me more than a few minutes, but I guess you can't have everything.

I'll return home now and plan my next trip - back to Bangkok, or maybe to  Chiang Mai, Phnom Penh, orJapan. I'm not sure.

Love your real time trip report. Thank you so much for writing amidst your holiday. I have similar taste in twinks like you and Freshboys and Good Boy are my favourite bars. I cannot wait to go back in December.

You shouldn't be surprised that Freshboys waiter recognised you. You stood out among the Asian customers in his bar! It's also possible that the other guys talked to him about you. I myself have been approached by strangers who saw me in bars and massage shops.

22 minutes ago, vinapu said:

don't you worry, dick always will look small on big man

Big balls ,big ass ,big belly and small dick 😂😂and my enemies would say ...small 🧠😂😂

12 hours ago, a-447 said:

Sitting in the bar I could have been in Beijing as everyone was Chinese. I somehow felt out of place.

@a-447 How full was Fresh Boy? Were the other customers younger, i.e. in their 30s? Paid offs may not be necessary if they are young enough to get free sex in saunas. Visiting Bangkok with friends (and possibly sharing rooms) also inhibit offing. As you described yourself...

18 hours ago, a-447 said:

The bars are full every night with Chinese customers - they often have their partners/friends with them. 

In my experience, they enjoy watching the show and drinking with the boys but I don't often see them leaving with a guy in tow. In the 2 nights I was sitting in Dreamboys I didn't see any boy being offed, although lots were sitting, drinking with customers. Freshboys had a few offs, but not like before.

It's also been said on this board that East Asian customers' routine might be to get a massage in the afternoon and then go to the bars. I don't have observations to support or negate this, though.

58 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

@a-447 How full was Fresh Boy? 

Customers streamed in non-stop during the show. It was close to capacity. After the show, many left. 

And yes, many of the Chinese are in their 20s and 30s. 

I had lots oh leg masssges in the early evening on most days. Green massage was 2 farang and the rest Chinese last night

Hmm, that's pretty young.

For every 3 or 4 of them getting leg massages, there is perhaps one upstairs getting the full works, I reckon.

And if my observations in earlier visits are any guide, in the bars they are perhaps two-thirds guys and one third girls. There tend to be more guy customers closer to midnight though, from what I have seen.