Daniu

Bangkok Experience

5 hours ago, a-447 said:

After he left, I  checked the condom and, as expected, he had not cum.

I think these guys just need to be aware that cheating like that is very disrespectful

I wouldn't be too hard on him. To his credit, he's great at what he does do. These guys are all different. Some can come twice in five minutes and some are once-a -night producers. You really can't control for that. He was probably just saving face in explanation he gave you and not trying to cheat you.

To be honest, I can't recall a time over all these years when I guy from a bar has not cum for me. It's part of the job.

It happened earlier on in a couple of massage places so when negotiating a price for extras I learnt to specify that I wanted the masseur to cum. Most, .like me, didn't have a problem and saw it as part of the service; others wanted more, which I always happily agreed to pay,

My sessions always follow a pattern and end in me chuck-wowing the guy before he finishes me. It's just something I've always enjoyed. I love to watch their face as they cum.

Anyway, no harm done.

3 hours ago, spoon said:

Top guy not willing to cum on ST is pretty normal no?

hmm - this is an interesting question.

I think that it might be influenced by:

• season (high or low),
  • location (Bangkok or Pattaya).

Right now in Pattaya it is a VERY low season (tumbleweed) with few customers for the guys and so they are 99% willing to come on ST.

Perhaps in Bangkok the situation is different due to the local situation ?

24 minutes ago, a-447 said:

To be honest, I can't recall a time over all these years when I guy from a bar has not cum for me. It's part of the job.

It happened earlier on in a couple of massage places so when negotiating a price for extras I learnt to specify that I wanted the masseur to cum. Most, .like me, didn't have a problem and saw it as part of the service; others wanted more, which I always happily agreed to pay,

My sessions always follow a pattern and end in me chuck-wowing the guy before he finishes me. It's just something I've always enjoyed. I love to watch their face as they cum.

Anyway, no harm done.

That's my idea of a good session, and there is always the pleasure of swallowing!

34 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Perhaps in Bangkok the situation is different due to the local situation ?

The bars are full every night with Chinese customers - they often have their partners/friends with them. 

In my experience, they enjoy watching the show and drinking with the boys but I don't often see them leaving with a guy in tow. In the 2 nights I was sitting in Dreamboys I didn't see any boy being offed, although lots were sitting, drinking with customers. Freshboys had a few offs, but not like before.

I usually stay until the end of the night at Goodboys and most boys are still in the bar when it closes. This includes the "look at me! Aren't I handsome!" Vietnamese guy who, when not on stage, positions himself down the front of the bar where he can be seen. He just stands there flexing his pecs. He's always there when the bar closes.

To make good money the boys need westerners to return, as we are the ones who tend to off them. At the moment, they are few and far between in Bangkok, so I think the boys are finding it tough.

1 hour ago, a-447 said:

It's just something I've always enjoyed. I love to watch their face as they cum

Its something most people enjoys i suspect hehe. I wonder, did he cum on your first off with him? 

26 minutes ago, reader said:

One, the easiest and most important is obviously smile.--and keep smiling. If they don't get that down, they've halved their chances from the start.

Two, acquire as much English as they can because it's the most common denominator to induce conversation and sustain the customer's interest.

Three, be open to suggestions such as, "would you like to get something to eat?" Getting to know the customer in a social setting is a great ice breaker that will very likely extend to how things go in the room.

Four, look for opportunities to show affection. Simple touching--accompanied by a smile--will not be lost on customer's overall satisfaction.

Five, don't rush. Don't be too eager to return to the bar. Even if you don't want LT, be leisurely in your departure.

great piece of advice and we can only boys acquire those simple yet crucial skills.

I very strongly can relate to 1,3 and 5 as practically never ( perhaps 5 exceptions in 33 trips ) engage guy who is not smiling or showing an interest in me somehow. No matter how handsome or bulgy they  are , ignoring me means me ignoring them. If only management of Jupiter would understand this.

As a meter of policy I always ask my Long Time offs and usually also short timers if they want to eat and also when passing by 7/11 if they want something from there. This gives an opportunity for me to size them up and creates an additional good will. To their credits not too often they order most expensive dishes and almost never try to milk me on something expensive at 7/11 although it happens at times.

And 'Don't rush" thing , sigh. There's list of great guys in my head who squandered their chances for repeat business because they decided to leave ASAP under some idiotic pretence. Next time they are looking for business  I bluntly tell them why I'm not interested anymore. Very few were forgiven. On another hand I don't mind even very short session if they tell me in advance that they can stay only , say 1 hr, no matter what the reason as long as I'm warned of. One of my semi-regulars recently  can stay only till 3 on directions of possessive girlfriend but that disclaimer is first thing he mentions when I hint I want  him to check my recently acquired stamps. 

47 minutes ago, reader said:

acquire as much English as they can because it's the most common denominator to induce conversation and sustain the customer's interest.

I speak enough Thai to get by, but for anything complicated I use Google translate. You speak in English and it changes it to Thai. The boy can either read it or you can play it back to them. It solved any language problems. A boy at Dreamboys downloaded the app for me and earned himself a nice tip. 

It worked perfectly in Space bar, too. 

2 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

so @vinapu, if the guy is reading your trip reports on this forum then you make an exception for him to use his phone ?  🤪😁

Answer is NO.

Your attempt to make fun of me 😄  brings important issue here. We should keep in mind that our posts possibly can be read by people featuring in them , be it boys , forum members, mamasans, bar owners etc or be shown to them by other people who read it here.  

Years ago  I remember on one of those forums member complaining that boy he offed told him he was shown some post about either  himself or his bar  by other member. I suspect that when after some visit at Jupiter I complained here about music too loud and AC too strong they could see it as on next visit few days later both were toned down. So when we post something some degree of discretion may be warranted if we would rather to have our post NOT TO BE VERY PUBLIC. 

1 hour ago, reader said:

Certainly agree with your conclusions. Although the boys can't control how many westerners decide to visit their bar, they can improve their odds of being offed.

One, the easiest and most important is obviously smile.--and keep smiling. If they don't get that down, they've halved their chances from the start.

Two, acquire as much English as they can because it's the most common denominator to induce conversation and sustain the customer's interest.

Three, be open to suggestions such as, "would you like to get something to eat?" Getting to know the customer in a social setting is a great ice breaker that will very likely extend to how things go in the room.

Four, look for opportunities to show affection. Simple touching--accompanied by a smile--will not be lost on customer's overall satisfaction.

Five, don't rush. Don't be too eager to return to the bar. Even if you don't want LT, be leisurely in your departure. Assure the customer you look forward to seeing him again.

Granted, none of the above will initially bring more westerners into the bar but it will encourage those who do to return. And few things are more advantages to the boys than repeat business.

Perhaps some entrepreneurial veteran of the bars will see an opportunity to become a bar boy coach, sharing what he has learned in his days on the stage with the newbies.

Very sound list. Almost all hit the mark for me, although on the language, english or malay works for me giving indonesian guys an edge as well back home. While its not the most important criteria, its definitely a crucial criteria when deciding candidate for travel or multi-day companions. It makes planning for the trip much more doable. 

While i never put smile as a crucial criteria, if they do, they definitely will gain advantage. I am already very picky when choosing an off, so im willing to overlook this part. But, once i buy him a drink and sit with me, any lack of interest here will be a red flag and usually means no off.

Id add willingness for LT as another criteria for me personally. Though few guys did manage to make me take them on ST, if they are not willing to go LT after few ST off, i tend to forget about them. 

For massage guys, massage skills are equally important to keep me coming back. 

Honestly, i dont think i needed to teach any of the guys that become my regular any of these advices as almost always, they are already doing it. Its not hard to figure these out, unless they are totally new in the scene.

8 hours ago, a-447 said:

Tipping is a personal decision and we are all different.

In the scale of things, I think tipping the waiter 100 baht just for bringing you a drink is way too much,

while I fully agree with you I need to add that tipping waiter or anybody else whatever amount just for being pretty is fully warranteed. Sometimes we see in bars people hanging those 1000 baht garlands on guys  and they neither off them nor invite them for a drink ( of course possibility exists that off was arranged beforehand ) 

6 minutes ago, spoon said:

Id add willingness for LT as another criteria for me personally. Though few guys did manage to make me take them on ST, if they are not willing to go LT after few ST off, i tend to forget about them. 

we must be long lost twin brothers

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

while I fully agree with you I need to add that tipping waiter or anybody else whatever amount just for being pretty is fully warranteed. Sometimes we see in bars people hanging those 1000 baht garlands on guys  and they neither off them nor invite them for a drink ( of course possibility exists that off was arranged beforehand ) 

They must have a lot of disposable money to hang 1000 baht around a waiters neck

Not me ....I'm very poor 😭 

27 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

They must have a lot of disposable money to hang 1000 baht around a waiters neck

that or sometimes we people feel good to splurge on something we really can't afford. 

sometimes  people do it just to show off

Shy types may treat it  as step 1 to get attention for their dream boy of choice.

In any case I consider it waste of money as bar will  charge boy 200-300 to buy it back I was told. Better do garland by ourselves but often it's just spark  of the moment to lavish one on the boy..

6 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Not me ....I'm very poor 😭 

Did you not say that you now fly business  class?

3 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Did you not say that you now fly business  class?

Yes but out of necessity 

My size , wide shoulders ,thick legs ,big fat ass ,  small dick though 😂