a-447

Phnom Penh report

14 hours ago, brall3 said:

Are there massage places with "happy endings" or only bars, like Space, with host boys?

Try Hatha Khmer on 330 street by Tuol Sleng prison museum and/or Arthur and Paul  hotel offerings. 

On 8/5/2024 at 3:59 AM, vinapu said:

be brave but thread carefully

start courting with asking if he knows any massage place with man to man service, this should give him  a hint .

If he is regular parking under your hotel he may be reluctant to go with you as he bay be know well to reception people and /  or other drivers.  But PP has abundance of cheap places.

I doubt more than half, if that much ,  of Cambodians working in Fresh Boys identify themselves as ' gay ' 

have fun

What’s Fresh boys? A bar?

Happy to report I visited Phnom Penh recently to get a haircut and  visit Space Hair bar 2 nights in row. Both nights I was only customer between 9pm  and midnight, only then some customers arrived and sat till close at 2 pm. 

So not unpleasant task of entertaining all 7 bays present each evening fell on me. I did it with pleasure and expense was worth it. 

Best thing about Space Bar is absolute lack of pressure to buy drinks or/and dispense tips. 

knowing what question everybody wants to ask, answer is : no this time I did not get lucky, not for lack of trying. Thing is with no other customers it's hard to get that discreete moment when crucial questions can  be asked.

Still it was worth time and expense.