a-447

Phnom Penh report

9 minutes ago, 10tazione said:

Quite a few years ago in Siem Reap city center, I asked a Tuk Tuk driver to bring me to Mens Resort. He didnt know it, so he asked other Tuk Tuk drivers for directions and complicated discussions started. Shy as I am, i felt like the boy who buys condoms and the cashier loudly asks her colleague about the price so that everyone in the supermarket can hear it.

it's why it pays to know , at least rough,  address. Wat Po Lanka in case of Men's resort. But now I guess most drivers know it, it has even soi named after it "Men's resort soi" off the main road National #6

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

it's why it pays to know , at least rough,  address. Wat Po Lanka in case of Men's resort. But now I guess most drivers know it, it has even soi named after it "Men's resort soi" off the main road National #6

So grab isn't popular in PP or is that tuk-tuk are much cheaper?

2 hours ago, hojacat said:

So grab isn't popular in PP or is that tuk-tuk are much cheaper?

1 / Men resort is in Siem Reap, not Phnom Penh

2/ In Phnom Penh they have their own app called Passap or something similar. I never used it as tuk-tuk is usually 1-2 $ , even to airport no more than 7-9 $

19 hours ago, a-447 said:

I turned up at Space bar at 9:30 and was the only customer.

I had my 3 favourite boys sit with me and we drank and chatted.

Later on the evening another customer turned up and was sitting by himself. I very reluctantly suggested one of the guys -not Mr Handsome- go and sit with him, but they stayed with me. He left after 20 minutes or so, no doubt cursing me for monopolising the boys.

Early bird catches the worm so don't blame yourself for other client misfortune. He could offer drink  to boy who served him his  and likely boy would stay with him at least for short while.

Your reports are making me missing Phnom Penh

3 minutes ago, a-447 said:

For me, it's the only place in town.

while I agree with your findings I'd throw Royal palace compound with Silver Pagoda into mix, after all one needs to do something before Space opens in the evening

1 minute ago, vinapu said:

while I agree with your findings I'd throw Royal palace compound with Silver Pagoda into mix, after all one needs to do something before Space opens in the evening

I went there yesterday but the heat got to me and I found it exhausting wandering around. Also, many of the sights, including the palace, were closed.

2 minutes ago, a-447 said:

I went there yesterday but the heat got to me and I found it exhausting wandering around. Also, many of the sights, including the palace, were closed.

there's little shade in compound , that's right and it's good idea to wake up and start  at 8.30 or 9 when they open to avoid both crowds and heat

1 minute ago, vinapu said:

there's little shade in compound , that's right and it's good idea to wake up and start  at 8.30 or 9 when they open to avoid both crowds and heat

Getting home after 2am every night means I can't get up early. In fact, I sleep until 1pm and go for a short walk if it's not too hot or raining. After the palace I escaped to the Aeon mall to cool down. With the rain and heat, now is not the time to visit PP. Luckily, it doesn't rain at night so I can easily go to and from the bar.

I did all my sightseeing on my last trip.

I'm now sitting at the airport waiting flight to Bangkok 

The cute tuk tuk driver who was outside my hotel on the day I arrived, and who I was contemplating putting the hard word on, finally returned to the hotel so I got him to take me to the airport. 

We had a long chat beforehand on which he told me business was bad because of the lack of tourists, especially backpackers 

Why backpackers? I asked. 

He told me he was able to hey lots of free sex from the foreign women. He'd hang out in front of the hostels and invite pretty girls to go to a bar for drinks. They would then go back to his place for sex. I think his gentle personality and killer smile would be a real leg-opener. 

So, what do you do for sex now? 

He told me he'd off a woman from a local bar. 

How much do you pay her?

$15, but that's for one shot only

Sometimes he pays $50 to spend the night with a girl. 

"One shot not enough for me. I young. Can do 4 or 5 times. No problem." 

If I had $50 I would have gladly given it to him so he could have a hot, steamy night of non-stop fucking.

Unfortunately, I was leaving PP with as little local currency as possible, because I can't use it anywhere else, so I couldn't help him out.  But if I go back again, I'll make sure I treat him to some fun. Afterall, you're only young once and nice guys like him deserve to be looked after. That's my philosophy. 

I remember a taxi driver who took me from Suwannaphumi airport to my hotel complaining how he couldn't fuck any more because the girls were now too expensive. 

How much? 

"1500 baht, but only ugly girl."

I gave him 3000 baht and he had a tear in his eye! 

Nice guys deserve to fuck beautiful women!  Lol

On 8/8/2024 at 11:10 AM, a-447 said:

Sometimes he pays $50 to spend the night with a girl

It is interesting that guys we consider "to die for" pay a significant amount of money to have sex with girls. Don't they get girls for free? Are girls' tastes that different than ours? 

1 hour ago, reader said:

Come on now; we're hopeless romantics.

Maybe I'm just hopeless. I could never say no to sex with an attractive guy, but girls don't need sex like we do. Guys are always in the mood for sex, whereas girls don't always feel the need.

Thank God I'm a guy!!!

2 hours ago, roughjock said:

I love Space Bar. They never take advantage of you. I’ve had a few add me to their social media and they still chat with me back and forth. At first I was sure they’d ask for money, some sob story, eventually. Never did. Just genuinely nice people.

But no sex either?