a-447

Phnom Penh report

1 hour ago, AsianExplorer said:

You are foreigner. Dont be shy. He wont remember you in a few days. You wont see each other forever.

I am more careful in asking for sex off straight guys  nowadays than say 20 years ago .

This is a different Generation that gets offended more easy and had one guy in Bangkok get angry at me 

5 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I am more careful in asking for sex off straight guys  nowadays than say 20 years ago .

This is a different Generation that gets offended more easy and had one guy in Bangkok get angry at me 

that too but first and foremost we don't even look quarter as attractive as we were 20 years ago so what could be passable adventure just to make money than, now can be spasm inducing exercise for current generation 

10 hours ago, vinapu said:

be brave but thread carefully

start courting with asking if he knows any massage place with man to man service, this should give him  a hint .

If he is regular parking under your hotel he may be reluctant to go with you as he bay be know well to reception people and /  or other drivers.  But PP has abundance of cheap places.

I doubt more than half, if that much ,  of Cambodians working in Fresh Boys identify themselves as ' gay ' 

have fun

Thanks for the great advice, and also your earlier PM. 

9 hours ago, floridarob said:

or they could become regulars, think on the positive side  😉

Actually, that's exactly what I'm always looking for. It saves a lot of time looking. 

9 hours ago, a-447 said:

I asked him if the boys ever took of their jeans and he said he'd been trying to get them to do that for the last 10 years, but to no avail.

I'll be heading over there again tonight. Once the boys get to know you, things can change.

Here's hoping!

not exactly . sometimes they do , although not to sport skimpy briefs , after all bar goings are clearly visible from the street

first two pics from their facebook ( recent, second from 2022 ), last one is mine ( also 2022 )  . Was your Mr.Handsome  one from the first pic? ( no need to answer if you prefer not to)

SpaceHairJun2024.thumb.jpg.df41e141b6ed4fd926f7a011aafa4c25.jpg

SpaceHair9.jpg.35cb2b6b9a00ce98001257c58447e47f.jpg

SpaceHairPhnomPenh.jpg.a4e0ea545d783600833268b5505b941a.jpg

5 hours ago, a-447 said:

I'll try and find another place tomorrow where the boys are more "amenable."

I suggest Hatha Khmer on street 330 , in Tuol Sleng museum area.

Arthur and Paul hotel's massage will be another bet although guy there may be more demanding in terms of compensation.

On street 19 above Prince of Cambodia bar there's another place, forgot the name , I never tried it  buy boys looked quite , quite

12 hours ago, vinapu said:

I suggest Hatha Khmer on street 330 , in Tuol Sleng museum area.

Arthur and Paul hotel's massage will be another bet although guy there may be more demanding in terms of compensation.

On street 19 above Prince of Cambodia bar there's another place, forgot the name , I never tried it  buy boys looked quite , quite

I went to Hatha every night on my last visit when I was staying at Arthur and Paul. But the recent reviews suggest it has gone seriously downhill.

5 hours ago, a-447 said:

I went to Hatha every night on my last visit when I was staying at Arthur and Paul. But the recent reviews suggest it has gone seriously downhill.

I stayed there back in 2019

But ended up next door at a cheaper rate 

Forget the hotel name something resort 

1 hour ago, AsianExplorer said:

I will post a few places where focused more on sex, like those in Thailand. rate is usually 20USD.

Please do. Because this forum on Cambodia isn't as active as the one for Bangkok, up to date information on our kind of places is going to be especially helpful.

11 hours ago, a-447 said:

as I always use to say ' go and see for yourself", recent reports from Tawan, now The One are very different, it seems depending on day of week and who is reporting ( some people tend to be too rosy, others too grumpy )

11 hours ago, a-447 said:

I only came here to go to Space Bar every night and it has definitely been well worth it. To sit in a bar surrounded by drop-dead gorgeous guys wearing singlets is a dream come true. Javier, the Spanish owner, has chosen his guys well. They are super friendly and speak enough English to be able to hold a decent (and very indecent!) conversation.

Music to my ears and exactly my impression from three visits there since Oct 2022. One comment for those who are thinking about visiting based on pictures above, turn around  over there is very fast so chances one will see his dreamboy from picture are limited

On 8/4/2024 at 9:59 PM, vinapu said:

be brave but thread carefully

start courting with asking if he knows any massage place with man to man service, this should give him  a hint .

If he is regular parking under your hotel he may be reluctant to go with you as he bay be know well to reception people and /  or other drivers.  But PP has abundance of cheap places.

I doubt more than half, if that much ,  of Cambodians working in Fresh Boys identify themselves as ' gay ' 

have fun

In your experience, vinapu, do tuk tuk drivers know of gay places ?

7 minutes ago, AndyUK said:

In your experience, vinapu, do tuk tuk drivers know of gay places ?

can't say as I never asked then to bring me to one , I simply give them direction like " street 330, near Tuol Sleng " for Hatha Khmer or " Sun and Moon hotel " for Space Hair and wait to be taken there without elaborating locale