ggobkk

Boy Agencies - update

chance has several branches around the country. It's kind of astounding how many of these places there are with a vast array (according to their photo albums) of handsome young men. I can't wait for my visit in several weeks

22 hours ago, fedssocr said:

chance has several branches around the country. It's kind of astounding how many of these places there are with a vast array (according to their photo albums) of handsome young men. I can't wait for my visit in several weeks

I would be very interested in any report you're willing to share after your trip. I return to Japan later this year, I'm well into my research of those albums and excitement is building haha.

15 hours ago, vaughn said:

I would be very interested in any report you're willing to share after your trip. I return to Japan later this year, I'm well into my research of those albums and excitement is building haha.

I'll be there at the end of October for a couple of weeks. Last time I was in Japan I got Covid and didn't get a chance to meet any of these boys. I am hoping to make up for lost time

23 minutes ago, fedssocr said:

I'll be there at the end of October for a couple of weeks. Last time I was in Japan I got Covid and didn't get a chance to meet any of these boys. I am hoping to make up for lost time

In many ways, I think that using the online services, is a bit like Amazon, very efficient, and you get exactly what it said on the packet!

On 10/5/2024 at 8:55 PM, Marcolas123 said:

Hi all, thanks to this forum i managed to have a good time while i was in a Tokyo. I had a different boy every other day haha and all are good looking and are on a mission to please.

Based on my experience I highly recommend heroes-tokyo.jp

with all that being said, my expectations were a bit high for OSAKA. But ended up disappointed.

i’m on my first night here  and decided to go to kids-jp.com (OSAKA), and it’s borderline a scam!!

Kids-JP.com (Osaka) Review coming right up. 

I paid upfront for 2 hours and after i paid, the boy came in and we did the usual shower and the routine hi/hello. And when while we were doing foreplay the boy said he is not feeling well today so he can only kiss and talk! I was like i’m not here to kiss for 2 hours and talk via google translate. So i kindly told the boy i’m not gonna waste my time. I got up and changed. Was offered a shower, but i refused as i was just out of the shower 20 mins ago. Overall the encounter took 45 mins out of 2 hours i paid. I l just threw JPY 22,000 today and i’m just sad that this thing can happen in Japan. 

before you assume anything, i’m asian with a slightly above average package but not considered big (i think) by western standards. Mid 30s and In general a normal BMI, and can easily pass a 6.8/10 in looks. 

On my way out, by the road, i saw a young (i assume also 30+)  caucasian guy who had the same experience, the boy was “not feeling well”. He too was out after 30mins+  after paying for 90mins

So with that i’d say Kids-JP.com is a redflag and you should reconsider.

-Marc

Thanks.

Hi Marc.
I'm really shocked to read about your experience in Osaka.

I'm just wondering whether or not you complained to the management or if you just let it go and put it down to experience.

If you don't speak Japanese you could still get the message through by using goggle translate. In my experience in Japan you would get a refund and the guy would be fired on the spot.

7 hours ago, a-447 said:

Hi Marc.

I'm just wondering whether or not you complained to the management or if you just let it go and put it down to experience.

If you don't speak Japanese you could still get the message through by using goggle translate. In my experience in Japan you would get a refund and the guy would be fired on the spot.

Very un-Japanese behaviour, I must say. Although,  I had a poor experience  in their Tokyo place. I just  went there, on spec, and the host turned out to be the only boy available. Their website had a lot of boys.  He was adequate,  no more. The room was not great either. Mind you, this was a long time ago. 

On 10/10/2024 at 9:12 AM, a-447 said:

Hi Marc.

When i was on my way back to the hotel i wrote a "complaint" via line not the nasty type of complain but a reasonable complain stating that i felt cheated blah blah, i got a reply few minutes later just saying "sorry". I'm thinking of calling my card company and cancel the transaction haha, i paid via credit card

On 10/10/2024 at 5:10 PM, Keithambrose said:

Very un-Japanese behaviour, I must say. Although,  I had a poor experience  in their Tokyo place. I just  went there, on spec, and the host turned out to be the only boy available. Their website had a lot of boys.  He was adequate,  no more. The room was not great either. Mind you, this was a long time ago. 

That was my first night... on the 2nd night i had a boy from Chance Osaka... dang the boy i had can pass a K-POP group... borderline submissive and sweet, he told me i'm good looking (just like the boys in thailand) haha.

the 3rd night i tried a boy from Urisen-Next.... what a sweet heart.. the first round ended with some 20 minutes left, he was just there hugging me, then he started kissing me again and stroked me.. cummed the 2nd time... now i want to go back! haha

actually the boy from Chance Osaka and Urisen Next when they masturbated to cum they actually they actually looked at me in the eye, stare at my lips, my neck back to my eyes... that's what i do when i find the guy attractive... so maybe (just maybe) i'm not so bad after all... 

8 hours ago, Marcolas123 said:

I'm thinking of calling my card company and cancel the transaction haha, i paid via credit card

Is that possible? If so, I'd certainly do it. That way, the guy would have to pay the fee to the company.

30 minutes ago, a-447 said:

Is that possible? If so, I'd certainly do it. That way, the guy would have to pay the fee to the company.

I mean technically you can always call the card company for "non delivery" of specific items... subject to investigation... so most likely the first question the card company will ask is... WHATS SERVICE DID YOU AVAIL? haha.. on the other hand, i have a pragmatic approach when it comes to these things.. you win some you lose some.. on the first night i lost... but boy number 3 made up for it, so i think it's still a win!

I finally arrived in Japan a couple of days ago. Jet lag is hitting me today.

But I did have a chance to meet "Sho" at Topboy this evening. https://tokyo.topboy-massage.com/staff/kakeru/

The "massage" wasn't much of a massage and he was about 15 minutes late to our appointment. But he's very sweet, handsome and has a very hot, toned little body. And he speaks quite good English. He's studying to be a personal trainer. We did the things I wanted to do and we both came.

Setting things up was a good bit of email back and forth of which I will spare you the gory details. But in the end their apartment was quite easy to find and a short walk from my hotel in Shinjuku. For a 90 minute "play course" appointment at their place I paid 21K yen (about US$140) as a first time visitor.

I haven't settled on any other meetings yet but I am in Tokyo until Sunday so I have time for a couple of more meetings and I'll have some time in Osaka next week. While of course it's a bit more expensive than Thailand it's not quite as much more than in the past, it was quite a bargain by US standards. I wish I had discovered this option years ago. So many gorgeous boys working for these places...