Ale4co

Lagoa

My friend and I are in Sao Paulo at this time.  Every garoto we talked with wanted 200+ reais for a short session.  In the room, guys immediately started asking for more money to do one thing or another.  Of course the rate was almost doubled for them to have an orgasm.  This is typical garoto behavior.   So if you got a garoto for 100 reais, count your blessings 😄.

• Members
On 8/3/2024 at 2:49 AM, Ale4co said:

I agreed to get a room and ask them how much his service was and to my surprise, he said 100. I was expecting at least 150.

A lot of clients seem to ask GPs to set the price. OK, I guess if you feel more comfortable doing that.

I never ask their price. I offer 150 or 200 reals (depending on the city, the GP, and the situation). 
     150 = 100 (say-n) e 50 (seen-kwen-tah)
    200 = duzentos (or just hold up two fingers)

During my past two months in Brazil, only one guy (out of a hundred? who's counting?) countered with more. (To be fair, he was extremely cute.) A few have briefly hesitated before accepting.

I suppose I could bargain and save US$8 once in a while (or perhaps miss the rare guy who would have accepted 100 reals), but my bar bill is next to zero so I prefer to make my offer, skip negotiations, and head "straight" to the sala.

13 hours ago, brall3 said:

My friend and I are in Sao Paulo at this time.  Every garoto we talked with wanted 200+ reais for a short session.  In the room, guys immediately started asking for more money to do one thing or another.  Of course the rate was almost doubled for them to have an orgasm.  This is typical garoto behavior.   So if you got a garoto for 100 reais, count your blessings 😄.

Agree.

16 hours ago, brall3 said:

200+ reais for a short session?

Is there a inflation recently? 150R works for most garotos in April this year, without milk of course 

3 hours ago, sydneyboy1 said:

What is Lagoa like at the moment? I have been to São Paulo 9 times I have not been to Lagoa since it moved. I have very fond memories of the old place. Comments welcome.

Meh, you'll probably be disappointed...it's very different than before...but it exists, which is the plus...I prefer the new location over the old one.

• Members
6 hours ago, Shax said:

Hey guys,

I noticed that there are different rates for GPs with cum. What is the usual rate if we'd like to have the GP cum during the session?

I’d say once or 1.x where x is 0-0.999 …, by average, but you need to ask the right person. Be advised, though, that it must be a well kept secret because it has been asked the same way yet answered differently a number of occasions to infinity. 

giphy.gif

• Members

Ok so I’m in rio now at 117 everybody (at least 3) starting at 300 

I wonder if this is because of the rate exchange good for tourists bad for locals

On 8/3/2024 at 7:29 PM, 12is12 said:

• Members
On 8/4/2024 at 12:21 PM, Xclay said:

A lot of clients seem to ask GPs to set the price. OK, I guess if you feel more comfortable doing that.

I never ask their price. I offer 150 or 200 reals (depending on the city, the GP, and the situation). 
     150 = 100 (say-n) e 50 (seen-kwen-tah)
    200 = duzentos (or just hold up two fingers)

During my past two months in Brazil, only one guy (out of a hundred? who's counting?) countered with more. (To be fair, he was extremely cute.) A few have briefly hesitated before accepting.

I suppose I could bargain and save US$8 once in a while (or perhaps miss the rare guy who would have accepted 100 reals), but my bar bill is next to zero so I prefer to make my offer, skip negotiations, and head "straight" to the sala.

Thanks I will use at lagoa next week 

• Members
1 hour ago, Ale4co said:

I wonder if this is because of the rate exchange good for tourists bad for locals

I would counter that theory and go with the idea that you have excellent taste in terms of your shortlist. I wouldn’t pay anything for the majority of options yet others will. Punters here will insidiously scramble your brain with notions that leave you questioning whether you are worthy of fulfillment on your terms.

If you have the luxury of time, you might attempt the long game and play chicken but try not to get too sucked in by financial opinions here.

Personally, my most memorable experiences as far as quality over a decade have been either among the least and most expensive, satisfaction decoupled from price. Logic and reason is your friend.

As long as you are cutting your nose off to spite your face the absurdist world order is balanced. Others are far more anxious about this world order and their dicks’ mortgages than you would be inclined to obsess after the fact having spent a few extra bucks.

And by the way, the “extra” is something a bossypants will arbitrarily define with a gaslamp at hand.

You don’t need to report your expenditures. Nobody will actually retain it. Take it from me, this same discussion will live on for the next decade.

If you left Gloria without nutting I suggest considering this remedy:

giphy.gif

• Members

2 hours ago, Ale4co said:

Nope, it's because they are trying to Gringo price you. I can't blame them for trying but I would decline any guy that pricey. It's not that it cost a lot when converted to dollars or Euro's ect... it's that those type of guys are usually bad in the sack and try to do the least while trying get more money out of you. It's usually rushed sex or they try to add in some extra expense in the middle of the act ect. I would recommend staying away from those types of guys.   

• Members

Says an anti-science skinflint punter so transparently condescending that he uses the denigrating patronizing term “boi” directly in his handle. Fake, subjective, confirmation biased to justify point of view. Conjecture overconfidently stated as fact. Typical 21st century posturing to support a gringo-centric narrative. 

Over dozens of encounters across 9.5 years of visits I have detected no indication whatsoever that pricepoint contributes meaningfully to variance in terms of the quality of the encounter delivered or manipulative upsell attempts by local men. No correlation, so no point fabricating causation.