Guest GaySacGuy

The Republican's Answer!!

Guest GaySacGuy

This is the Republican's party answer to the countries problems!! God help the USA if they take power in November!!

Marco Rubio, GOP Senate candidate in Florida, gives the Republican response to Presidnet Obama's weekly addres: "t's time, once and for all, to abandon ideas like cap-and-trade and card check. Second, we need Washington DC to stop spending more money than it takes in. And that means ending the failed stimulus and using the leftover funds to pay down the debt. And finally, we must repeal ObamaCare and replace it with a plan that will lower health insurance costs for Americans without bankrupting the nation." From Politico

Guest fountainhall

If I am not mistaken the stimulus package idea was started under Bush administration.

You are certainly not mistaken. And was it not the Bush administration that dished out zillions in tax cuts mostly to the already rich, thereby squandering all the surplus it inherited. Since these tax cuts only last till the end of this year (I understand), guess who is screaming for them to be kept in place? Correct! The very ones screaming about overspending in Washington!

Is it just me, or have the lies spun by politicians of all persuasions and in most countries got much worse in the last couple of decades? Why, I wonder, are voters so childish and myopic? After all, it's their money that is being squandered!

Guest GaySacGuy

The Republicans have been blocking all Democratic spending bills, say that anything you spend you have to have income to pay for them. Now suddenly when the Bush's tax cuts are due to end, the Republicans no longer need to pay for them since it is their idea. Some Logic???

I don't know if things have gotten worse in the last few years, or with all the media and 24 hour news we know there doing what they were able to hide before...I think we are better informed today.