Stable Genius

I didn’t know she was Black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn Black."

• Members
4 hours ago, Stable Genius said:

As Barack Obama said when his blackness was questioned: "I'm black enough when I try to hail a cab."

I'll just observe for the record: Mr. Trump isn't white enough -- he's orange.

(Stop criticizing drag queens, too, if you're going to keep wearing so much make up, hair weaves, bleach and hairspray, man!)

Trump is obviously losing.   And he knows it.  He just goes to racism and stupidity when he's losing..

The thought of not having to listen to four more years of this man's lies and hate is delighting me.   

• Members
4 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

Trump is obviously losing.   And he knows it.  He just goes to racism and stupidity when he's losing..

The thought of not having to listen to four more years of this man's lies and hate is delighting me.   

What makes you think that ?   When he loses, it will start another election denying insurrection which he will again instigate, which will ensure he remains Front and Center in the spotlight for the duration of Harris's Presidency.  And you know that any Trump news eclipses whatever else is going on in the country.  So whether he wins or loses,  Trump is here to stay, unless of course the good Lord sends him home. !  🔥🔥🔥

Trump is a vile, disgusting excuse for a human being. 

Totally unsophisticated, uneducated (did he even finish school?) racist, misogynist and vulgar sociopathic narcissist. 

Unfortunately, as an outsider I'm revolted to think that so many Americans - those who support him make up half of the entire population, it seems - are just like him. 

If he wins, how will world leaders react when dealing with a convicted rapist and fraudster? 

2 hours ago, a-447 said:

Unfortunately, as an outsider I'm revolted to think that so many Americans - those who support him make up half of the entire population, it seems - are just like him.

That would be akin to saying that all Germans were like Hitler; all Japanese were like their WWII leaders; all Russians are like Putin; all Venezuelans are like Maduro, etc.

To most of Trump's supporters, he's a figurehead they rally around because they need to feel part of a social movement that binds them together. They want to be told who to blame for everything from inflation to crime. Trump is that vehicle and a very dangerous one, I agree.

• Members

Trump followers have always been hateful, homophobic, white nationalist Christians.... Trump didnt make them that way.  But Trump DID make them more visible, vocal and violent, showing them rules and law arent necessary in a society, and if he gets away with all the shit He does,  so CAN they !    And that affirmation makes them feel powerful.  They are a group that obviously cant think for themselves, because when you hear them speak or answer questions, its always Trump talking points they have been spoonfed of their right wing media, and Trump himself.   The only way to disband this merry group of Morons is to eliminate their Leader,  and then the rats will scurry back into their holes. 

A reporter should ask the Orange Turd: Given that you're confused whether Kamala Harris is Black and/or Indian (Black father, Indian mother) -- are you also confused whether JD Vance's kids are white or Indian (White father, Indian mother).

• Members
59 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Actually, I think she turned Black right around the same time that she got her first "Black job" ?      Wouldn't want to upset the balance now.....🤔

And was her first "Black" job the one where she was dangerously radical - practically murderous as well as very low IQ - and she freed raping Black hordes who murdered and were the nastiest people you ever saw?

Or was that the first "Black" job where she mercilessly threw gentle loving kind Black men in jail because she is a mean ruthless bitch who will do anything for power?

In addition to using every racist trope they can think of and being really stupid, the Trump campaign seems confused about which Kamala Harris they are trying to beat.  They are flip flopping on social media.  On the one hand she's the radical who doesn't believe in borders or jail.  On the other hand she is the not Black woman who Black man should not vote for because she will throw their ass in jail.   None of it is moving the needle.  Except to prove, yet again, that Trump goes to stupid and racist when he is losing.

Meanwhile, there's this.

content?id=lTdcxnRTMUIC&pg=PA1&img=1&zoo

She's probably the only person to run for POTUS who has written a book about being smart on crime and safety.

Which is bad luck for Trump, seeing as how he is the first racist felon rapist to run for POTUS.

• Members

I am waiting, and think it would be hysterical if a comedian that does political comedy like Jordan Klepper would go around interviewing BLACK voters and asking them "when did YOU turn Black?"     It would make Trump look soooooo stupid, AND the racist that he is. ....

I know this isn't the point that Trump was making, but I think there is a point in life where maybe one does "turn black".

Turn black in the sense that one becomes aware of racism. Not everyone is treated the same way and that some folks are not only physically white but also sociologically white, and some folks are not only physically black but also sociologically black and othered.  I think that happens with gay kids too.  The realization that we aren't all the same (of course we have to do it alone and not in solidarity with our families of origin).   

Trump's comments of course had nothing to do with empathy and how and when folks become aware of the differences there are in society. 

• Members
45 minutes ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

I know this isn't the point that Trump was making, but I think there is a point in life where maybe one does "turn black".

Turn black in the sense that one becomes aware of racism. Not everyone is treated the same way and that some folks are not only physically white but also sociologically white, and some folks are not only physically black but also sociologically black and othered.  I think that happens with gay kids too.  The realization that we aren't all the same (of course we have to do it alone and not in solidarity with our families of origin).   

Trump's comments of course had nothing to do with empathy and how and when folks become aware of the differences there are in society. 

You applied thought to the concept.   We know Trump didnt, as he is incapable of thought.  He meant it to be Racist, and it was received as such.  Black folk become aware of their blackness the day they are , I believe,  some more than other depending on their enviornment and interactions.   Just to mock Trump, asking blacks WHEN they turned black might garner some interesting responses, while continuing to focus on Trumps extreme, overt Racism. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Stable Genius said:

We haven’t heard or seen anything from Melanoma or Beavis and Butthead lately. Perhaps they have gone ahead to prepare and set up the new family homestead in Venezuela?

Melania has shown absolutely NO interest in reprising her role as Americas First Lady figurehead,  a rejection of BOTH the role and Trump.   Such irony when Bullshit artist JD Vance is pushing the importance of the role of "authentic" familys in our culture.   Melania wants NO part of it, that should be a huge RED flag ?