Maybe I'm the wrong demographic for the message.  Yes, of course, Donald Trump and JD Vance, are weird.  Aren't we all a bit weird?  My concern about them isn't the weirdness - the spray tan, the hair spray, the who shakes hands the longest, cheating at golf - it's that they are dangerous.  A federal abortion ban, outlawing birth control and ending no fault divorce.  Those are 2025 policies (which JD Vance has written the forward for the upcoming book) which are far more than weird - they are dangerous, anti-freedom, anti-American.  

• Members
6 minutes ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

Maybe I'm the wrong demographic for the message.  Yes, of course, Donald Trump and JD Vance, are weird.  Aren't we all a bit weird?  My concern about them isn't the weirdness - the spray tan, the hair spray, the who shakes hands the longest, cheating at golf - it's that they are dangerous.  A federal abortion ban, outlawing birth control and ending no fault divorce.  Those are 2025 policies (which JD Vance has written the forward for the upcoming book) which are far more than weird - they are dangerous, anti-freedom, anti-American.  

I agree, and commented similarly in another thread...  But its a label thats been embraced by the younger voting block,  so I am going with the flow. 

ANYTHING that gives voters a sense of familiarity and belonging, is good at this time.   My hope is that Trump doesnt just lose, he loses in a landslide so historic it might make him consider vanishing, and hiding away in shame ?   We know,  Trump has NO shame,  but everyone has a breaking point.   This MUST turn out to be the most MONUMENTAL loss in history for Trump.

Modeling Advice: DON'T FORGET THE WATER! — Launchpad Internship Program