spoon

Low season trip to bangkok and phuket 2024

6 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Was B2B still 200 baht tip or more? Did he quote for HJ?

No, tips for extra are different. Yes he quote me for HJ too. His HJ tip is within normal range. But for B2B, its quite high but i cant resist his body lol

16 minutes ago, Patanawet said:

7-11?     

What promotional items might they have?

Just things like if u purchase certain amount of items you can get free gift. The one we saw in one 7-11 was a shin chan cooler bag. There is also one free gift of a Lay's tote bag.

8 hours ago, spoon said:

Just things like if u purchase certain amount of items you can get free gift. The one we saw in one 7-11 was a shin chan cooler bag. There is also one free gift of a Lay's tote bag.

Damn, I missed all that.   I do shopping mainly Lazada these days.

20 hours ago, spoon said:

Also saw the famous S, and he is also with customer. After a while, i saw S changing to street clothes, offed by that customer.

Glad to hear he is doing well even now in low season

On 8/15/2024 at 6:27 AM, spoon said:

tomorrow, ill be travelling to phuket with my regular guy, and ill have him for the rest of my trip.

What does an arrangement like this look like in 2024? If you comfortable sharing?

10 hours ago, spoon said:

Im not sure for thai guys, but my arrangement with my indo guy is his overnight rate per night, plus all expenses.

this is what I would pay although with longer stays, 3 or more because of volume I try to negotiate discount

On 8/14/2024 at 12:30 PM, vinapu said:

as a sign of class. 

VIP rooms in Senso have sofa as well

Problem  with a sofa is that they can get rather sticky!

3 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

not in classier places with good lighting so in massage places we are safe. In dimly lit dingy bars it may be a problem indeed although I must say I don't recall ever encountering such an issue

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

not in classier places with good lighting so in massage places we are safe. In dimly lit dingy bars it may be a problem indeed although I must say I don't recall ever encountering such an issue

Golden Cock, I recall! Very sticky...

11 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Even in hotels....fabric chairs, bedspreads, comforters, carpets...people have sex EVERYWHERE or sit around naked.

These things get washed vary rarely....I put towels on all of these things, yes, on the floor as well...like a carpet runner.

You must use liners in Ice buckets ...people use them for everything, including potty training.

Wipe down remote controls & telephones especially add touch surfaces if you want to be extra clean.... kind of like during Covid 

I travel with my own glass or use the disposable ones, or clean theirs's in very hot soapy water. 

Am I forgetting anything?

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

Many years ago, in Copacabana Palace, in Rio, 5 star all suite hotel,  the sofas were old, and sticky.  Though I didn't contribute to that, all the sex with gorgeous guys was on bed or floor!