spoon

Low season trip to bangkok and phuket 2024

20 minutes ago, spoon said:

....well executed massage, and it was so relaxing that I almost dozed off a few times.

it happened to me few times in various places , specially in first 3-4 days after arrival. Sometimes I even instruct guy to carry on in case I feel asleep.

Glad to hear you had good time in Maha, well built , smaller frame , I think I know who you are talking about. Great guy indeed

Glad to hear you had good time with Jupiter guy. My sentiment about the bar is exactly like yours love-hate, particularly I don't like boys being hidden in corners between their walkouts but my last few odds from there were from very acceptable to very good so there's potential there despite boys disinterested, bar mandated , look 

15 hours ago, spoon said:

As mentioned earlier, ive contact several forum members prior to my trip and tonight's dinner is the first of such meet. So far, we have met at least once each time im in bangkok for dinner and exchange of stories as we both loves massages from strong guys hehe. We decided to meet at G Bangkok for dinner and and the owner is there to chat up with us with world politics topic. I also learned that a new massage place just opened near my hotel, called prestige massage. Added the line of this place and saw that they seems to be operated either by the same owner of aurora massage or at least try to imitate the same vibe. Putting this massage place as things to check out list hehe.

After dinner, we part ways, and i went to patpong one and only hotmale beer bar to say hi to P, one of the waiter there that ive had hots for. Ive never off him though, as for me, he is more of a border case, but i wouldnt mind having him near me whenever im in his bar. He speaks quite good english too. Around 10ish or so, made my way to soi 4 again to go to Jupiter. As with many members here, i have a love-hate relationship with Jupiter. I love their boys line up, love their shows, love their bar setup and love the fact that the bar is usually full, so you wont get disturbed by mamasan much. 

However, my experience in the offing department was mediocre on average. Most of the time, I didnt off any of their boys. The last few boys ive off there was someone ive known or off at other bars before, so it is a known quality. Ive had few times bought drinks for several boys there but it didnt materialize due to multiple reasons, like, not available for long time, no chemistry, etc. So whenever i visit Jupiter, Ive always has low expectation and if i strike out, would try to visit other bars once the few guys i wanted had been offed by others. 

Anyway, after paying the ticket, 500 baht, i was ushered in and a mamasan i knew from before, recognize me and immediately gave me a sit on the seat facing the stage in the middle, sharing with one other customer. Great sit as i can see the stage clearly and not too close to the stage. After my drink arrived, mamasan starts asking which guy i like and saying they have many new guys now. I started scanning the stage and im as always, very impressed with the selection. Noticed few Jupiter veterans for sure but id say more than half are new to me, since my last visit in December 2023.

Right before the show starts, all the guys will first do a model catwalk, one by one, and each guy will gets a good air time for all customers to see him in all his glory. While the bars isnt fully packed, it is quite full, with guys already being picked by customers to sit and drink with them. I immediately noticed one guy who ive never seen before, but to my eye, has the best body from the entire line up, manly face, with bit of acne scar, adding to the manliness. Knowing how things work in Jupiter, i immediately call mamasan, and asked if he can call him for a drink with me. Yes, in Jupiter, u definitely need to be quick if you want to make sure you get your guy, as the good ones always get picked early and offing rate in Jupiter is quite high. 

After the model catwalk finished, my guy came to me, wai to me and order his drink. Mamasan said this guy can speak good english. A great start. And he smiles right away when he sit. Another great sign. Start with some introductory conversations and he is from myanmar, only been working for 1 month. His english is definitely above average. And he said he couldnt speak thai so he is relying on his english to communicate.

We did get to the ever so important question, will he go with me, he said yes. And do you do long time, he didnt understand this term, maybe coz he is new in thailand? So i said overnight and he says yes. In my mind, I already decided to off him but we havent reached the monetary compensation discussion yet before he excused himself for the next model walk, and didnt return for a while. But mamasan assure me that he will return.

Shows has already started but of course, my attention was on my guy hehe. After the second model walk, and one other number, i saw my guy came on stage doing a number where one ladyboy, the skinny darker skin older looking one, wearing tight black leather outfit, and 4 other guys, in black underwear holding the 4 metal chains hanged from the ceiling. Definitely a sexy number with all 4 manly muscular guys flexing their body while flirting with the lady boy. The fact that the guy im about to off is in it is a cherry on top.

Before he returned to me, mamasan asked if i want to off him, coz another customer already asked about him. I hesitate at first since we havent discussed compensation but mamasan said to me his ST tips which is quite reasonable for Jupiter, so that definitely makes it easier for me to say yes to mamasan, ill off him. Not long after that, he appear to sit. We settled on the LT compensation and i told him i would like to stay a bit more to see the show but he can change to his street clothes.

Shows continue until 11.40ish, and ends with the last model catwalk, this time only by guys who are still available. We left for our hotel. I asked if he wants something to eat and he says lets go to 7-11. Went to the one across the road from soi 4 and off we went to our hotel. 

All i can say is his service is beyond my expectation. Though i set low expectation for Jupiter guy, he definitely made me happy with my decision that night. Fact that he can converse in english helps a lot too. He stays all the way until we have breakfast together. Plenty of other small things that i could list but in short, i feel that the chemistry is great. 

You are a real pro in getting Jupiter guy quickly! By the time I decide on a guy, he is taken by a customer!

Why haven't you off P? He has nice muscles! I like him but I am not fond of his current curly permed hair.

Forgive my ignorance, but what are the off fees for Jupiter 

And can you take a guy out without buying him a drink ?

Of course the risk is you won't know if he is a top or bottom unless you ask the mamasan,but I get bored sitting there with a guy drinking when all I want to do is go back to the room.

I'm not a BKK expert so is 2,000 baht ok for short time? 1 hour etc , would they be offended?

Maybe 3k 

46 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

Why haven't you off P? He has nice muscles! I like him but I am not fond of his current curly permed hair.

If that's Alex' cousin, he was one my best 3 massages that I can remember....I'm looking forward to seeing him in Nov, can't think of anyone else I can say that about in BKK at the moment.

6 hours ago, jason1975 said:

You are a real pro in getting Jupiter guy quickly! By the time I decide on a guy, he is taken by a customer!

this is danger everywhere , not just in Jupiter, we nurse our drinks and some asshole like vinapu comes and waves in boy we are thinking about .

I learned that lesson long time ago and if I have somebody in mind or see somebody I need to off or die , I' bringing him over, at least to tell him I will off him later if not right away.

Nothing speeds thinking process like mamasan coming over and asking if we are taking boy sitting with us  because customer over there is interested. Also lesson that  if we are not inclined to take boy tonight , not to keep him for too long as it may deprive him earning possibilities . Of course this can be mitigated by tipping him properly.  

6 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Of course the risk is you won't know if he is a top or bottom unless you ask the mamasan,but I get bored sitting there with a guy drinking when all I want to do is go back to the room.

I'm not a BKK expert so is 2,000 baht ok for short time? 1 hour etc , would they be offended?

Maybe 3k 

500 like everywhere else in BKK ,models in Moonlight being exception at 1000.

Of course,  if you decided already, you can take boy without having him sitting with you. In  a case when you want to watch the show but sitting alone I'd secure him by paying off fee.

One of our members solves it by instructing mamasan to ensure boy is waiting outside at that and that time , ready to go.

But of course that strategy is bit risky if guy is unknown, by saving 500 on drink we may bring home somebody who is not necessarily best pick  , specially if we have specific request ( top, bottom , kiss etc ) On another hand discovering great unknown is great to those with sense of adventure, it's why I only ask boy if he is going with me and what about long time , leaving all else to the room setting. After deal is sealed I ask kissing question so he won't feel pressed to lie just to get  a deal, 

In some bars 2000  for ST will be gladly accepted but Jupiter boys may have rather 3K ideas 

54 minutes ago, vinapu said:

500 like everywhere else in BKK ,models in Moonlight being exception at 1000.

Of course,  if you decided already, you can take boy without having him sitting with you. In  a case when you want to watch the show but sitting alone I'd secure him by paying off fee.

One of our members solves it by instructing mamasan to ensure boy is waiting outside at that and that time , ready to go.

But of course that strategy is bit risky if guy is unknown, by saving 500 on drink we may bring home somebody who is not necessarily best pick  , specially if we have specific request ( top, bottom , kiss etc ) On another hand discovering great unknown is great to those with sense of adventure, it's why I only ask boy if he is going with me and what about long time , leaving all else to the room setting. After deal is sealed I ask kissing question so he won't feel pressed to lie just to get  a deal, 

In some bars 2000  for ST will be gladly accepted but Jupiter boys may have rather 3K ideas 

3k is the minimum for short time at Jupiter

19 hours ago, vinapu said:

Glad to hear you had good time with Jupiter guy. My sentiment about the bar is exactly like yours love-hate, particularly I don't like boys being hidden in corners between their walkouts but my last few odds from there were from very acceptable to very good so there's potential there despite boys disinterested, bar mandated , look 

New jupiter hire seems to be a better gamble, maybe not too spoiled yet by their popularity hehe. 

18 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I cant say i know for sure why i havent off him. Its me being me, picky and wanting to get guys who are more muscular, more manly i suppose? And bangkok is never short of this type. Im sure one day ill off him.

18 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Maybe 3k 

Off fee 500 baht,

Yes. Especially if you are not planning to stay for the show. Once, i have even skipped the entrance fee by not going inside and ask them to call mamasan for me, he call my boy and i paid mamasan off fee. But ive only does this once and ive been to the bar few times previous nights. It is to off someone ive offed before, so no guessing. If you have off the boy, for me, buying a drink is worth it to at least check your chemistry. 

In jupiter, mamasan will tell you what the guy is asking for ST. As mentioned by jason1975, most of the time, its 3k but some guys do ask more while some wont even go with guys. 

5 hours ago, spoon said:

After lunch, we went back to our respective accomodation before heading out for a visit to yunomori onsen, sathorn. 

We arrived circa 5.30pm, giving us quite a good time to relax and explore before dinner. Great onsen, 7 pools with various degree of temperature, from the chilling 16°C to scorching 43°C. 2 of the pools are for cool dips, while the other 5 are the hot springs pools with variety of content as well as temperature. One is full of tiny bubbles, another has specific minerals added, with two of the pools are sort of outside with partially exposed roof. 

Crowd is mixed, although if i were to trust my gaydar, Id say 80% are gays. Throughout our stay, there are few instances of people having discreet fun but overall, if you are not looking for those, u wont see them. People are generally cautious as it is not allowed. 90% are not wearing any underwears/shorts, but majority covers their private with the small towels provided.

I do find one guy who has really great body with very handsome look. My gaydar says he is straight but that only adds to his hotness for me lol  unfortunately, he is one of the 10% that actually wear the shorts, which u can request from the counter when you register.

We went there without any bookings, although if you wanted to have their massage, a booking might be necessary. They provided a locker, two towels, one small and one big, a yukata to wear when you are exploring outside the onsen area. Overall, it is a nice area to rest and recharge while having eye candy walking around, but if you intention is for fun, maybe this isnt the place. The entry fee is 550 baht. We stay there until 7.30pm before heading out and go for dinner in silom.

After dinner in Beirut, i suggested for us to go to soi 4 beer bar to kill time before heading to bar for the show. We ended up sitting at circus bar. While we were there, i noticed the poster on VIP room with host boys on Level 3. If anyone had experience using this room, I would love to hear the experience. Near to 10pm, the circus bar also have some coyote shows, with some ladyboy number as well as the coyote dancing by the host boys. 2 of them are very muscular and can fit right in jupiter or moonlight model, and one can definitely be in the one (ex-tawan).

Sounds like a perfect day how you describe it in your full post!

I never visited an onsen, but after what you wrote about it I think I will give it a try. As I like relaxing in hot pools. And when there is some kind of secret cruising atmosphere and hot guys around, even more tempting! What kept me from going till now, is the fact I am a very shy person when it comes to "public" nudity. Back in the days when Babylon Sauna was still open, I loved going there as it was normal to walk around with a towel around your waist and wearing swimwear at the pool area. When going to the olsen you recommended I would be in the 10% wearing something, but at least I will not be the only one. lol

Always nice to read that there are new hostbars / gogo bars around. Like you, I am very curious to hear about any forum members who visited that upstairs room at Circus.

Im not really sauna person myself but going onsen with friends kinda nice and relaxing. The shorts thing is unique to yunomori i suppose? Or maybe thailand, as people here, or most of asean, are typically shy. So yeah, you wont be the only one if you decided to wear the provided short. 

7 hours ago, spoon said:

We enter jupiter around 10.15pm. Waiter seated us at one of the stools at the back. Not the best seat but not the worst. Ordered our drink and their singer, if i recall correctly, poppy, was singing tonight. Not long after, mamasan who knew me saw me and my friend, and proceed to offer us the vip seats up, the very front seat near the left of the stage. Without wasting my time, i asked mamasan if my guy is available and he went to call him for me. 

Once he appear, all smiles, ordered his drink and we continue to enjoy the singing. I asked if he will go with me tonight and he said yes. At some point, he said he need to go for catwalk, which means the show is about to start. He participated in the same number as before. Although this time, i saw the two ladies sitting in front of us are flirting with him. At this point, i havent pay off fee yet. As soon as mamasan asked me, i told him im offing my guy. 

We stay throughout the show since it is my friend first time in jupiter. We thoroughly enjoyed gossiping about the guys that my friend likes. In the end, we left after the show, and we say goodbye at the mouht of soi 4. 

Replenish some supplies in 7e across the road and off we go to our hotel to discuss about skin care and what not. Even better service deliver the second time and he even hinted that he is available for other things like travelling to other places. I wouldve jump on the opportunity had i not already have someone planned already for my phuket trip. Maybe next trip. 

Smart of you to quickly get Jupiter guy before the ladies take him!

Since you know mamasan, you should always look for mamasan when you enter and not let waiter bring you to seats at the back!