Bingo T Dog

Vance Should Stop Writing and Talking.

• Members

Vance is a lot of things,  but the one thing that will prove a problem for Trump is that he's too VISIBLE, and the things he says often command a news cycle.   THATS a BIG problem for Trump who must always have the spotlight......I hope he saved those Jan 6th gallows, cause pretty soon its gonna be HANG JD.......

Who brought the Gallow to the Jan. 6 insurrection at the US capitol? Was it  makeshift or planned? Was it specifically done for the VP Pence? - Quora

"HUH ?  that dont look like the right neck size !"

J. D. Vance's Radical Religion | The New Yorker

Jd Vance GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

17 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Vance is a lot of things,  but the one thing that will prove a problem for Trump is that he's too VISIBLE, .....   THATS a BIG problem for Trump who must always have the spotlight

you are spot on and it was picked up already for few seasoned commentators as wells. Oh well , if they strangle each other , no harm done I guess

• Members

I think some of what Vance's accomplices in crime are saying is actually helpful.

A JD Vance-aligned think tank is stirring the pot with conservatives

The American Compass think tank, tied to Sens. JD Vance and Marco Rubio, is challenging conservative thinking on free markets.

There's an easy way to attack this. Which is it is just more preening and posing and bullshitting for votes. The simple word, which Team Trump knows well, is "lie".  They lie to working class people about how the things THEY did 15 years ago turned out awful. So after we fucked you, and fucked you, and fucked you, trust us.  Because now we are the good guys.  Until we fuck you again.  I hope Harris and whoever she picks as Veep dives into this and tears the lies apart.

This is like the diet version of being against unions and workers.  It's still Mountain Dew, JD.  You fake liar.

It’s the home of American Compass, a right-leaning think tank with eight staff members that’s spent the last four years challenging the GOP intelligentsia’s devotion to free markets and small government. Led for most of its life by former Mitt Romney aide Oren Cass, the group argues that Republicans should focus more on policies that help workers and domestic industry and be more skeptical of globalization and financialization. Among its ideas: Tax cuts don’t always work.

The nice thing about this is that even some conservatives are admitting tax cuts don't work.  Oren Cass is interesting.  He wants a Republican Party that is friendlier to workers.  But he was one of the guys involved in Project 2025, which recommends further corporate tax cuts. It is lipstick on a pig.

Romney hits Obama on free trade

Back in 2012, Romney attacked Obama for not going far enough on free trade.  Cass was Romney's domestic policy adviser, and literally his right hand man in the photo above.  So what Cass is basically saying now is we fucked up back then, by encouraging China to take good paying factory jobs away.  So now we want to fix that by putting a 10 % tax on whatever you buy that is imported, so that more things will be made in the US.  Cass actually admits that the immediate impact of 10 % tariffs is prices will go UP, not down. But just like how globalization was all going to work out fine in the end, this is going to work out, too.

These people all have the radicalism and extremism of recent converts.  JD is a convert to Catholicism and to Trumpism. I suppose you could say he is a convert to treating women and cats decently, as well.  He is totally full of shit.

Biden actually has receipts on this issue.  All through the Naughties, when the US was shedding millions of factory jobs under Republican rule, Biden was attacking W.'s policies and calling for FAIR trade.

Trump wants to raise prices on Americans.  It was Republican trade policies that fucked over factory workers to start with.  The US lost 6 million factory jobs from Jan.2001 to Jan.2009 with W. and his Republican free trade policies. Trump's corporate tax cuts fucked workers over again.  In 2019, when the tax cuts were supposed to bring factory jobs back, the US LOST 40,000 factory jobs. Now they want to add insult to injury by raising prices.  Harris and her Veep should explain the trail of failed Republican policies that hurt workers and unions, and tear their lying asses apart.

• Members

As far as I can tell, there's a built-in problem for authoritarian followers.  They have to wait until their leader has settled in on what they need to believe.

If they head out on their own today, and the leader takes a different direction tomorrow, they've got some serious cleanup to do.  Or they may be under the bus for good.

Trump is unpredictable on the best of days.  With the curves he's been thrown recently (Biden, Harris, Project 2025), he's going to take some time figuring out his targets.  Anyone who speaks his mind before then is taking a big risk.  I'd be surprised if someone as opinionated as Vance stays out of trouble.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear radio silence from Trump's loyal followers until the cue cards are signed off and printed.

a1220da570e97aa03f2be2b5d3857c09.jpg&f=1

• Members

I'm just wondering if when Vance made his "single childless catlady" comment if he was also referring to childless MEN ?   He did include Mayor Booty in his list of childless examples  (also untrue since Mayor Booty has TWINS)  BUT I wasnt  sure if he did so to include childless men OR if he was throwing  shade and calling Mayor Booty "one of the LADIES" ?   I'd bet it was the latter. 

Some advise for JD,  he should NEVER talk about LGBTQ, since He is the one that was PURCHASED by GAY Republican Peter Thiel. and has been his "Bottom Boy" ever since.

It always the self hating Gays, living in the Closet  that violently OPPOSE their own tribe, and adopt a MEGA alpha persona to mask their perceived stereotypical gayness. Except for Miss Graham. who is anything BUT Mega Alpha.   

• Members

As far as I am concerned his Megyn Kelly interview sucked.   He still sounded like he thinks childless women are somehow inferior.  He managed to imply that the children of  immigrants, in general, are inferior to native born children.  His wife is the child of immigrants.  Huh?  Maybe he is just dumb as rocks.

But the part that fell the most flat to me as an explanation is this:

“I wish her stepchildren and Kamala Harris and her whole family the very best,” Vance told Kelly. “The point is not that she’s lesser. The point is that her party has pursued a set of policies that are profoundly anti-child.”

Profoundly anti-child?

Harris clearly plans to run on very popular policies that could be paid for by taxing billionaires.  Like parental leave and child care.  

The expanded child tax credit cut child poverty in half for one year, until Manchin and Republicans killed it. It helped something like 50 million kids. While it was not the main point, it softened the blow of inflation on working class families when the whole world was going through post-COVID inflation.  It would soften the blow of higher prices on working class families with children now. This is a set up question for both JD and Trump.  If they are down on childless cat women, will they support pro-family and pro-child policies?

Both these guys come off as sexist pigs who are dumb as rocks.

• Members
3 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

As far as I am concerned his Megyn Kelly interview sucked.   He still sounded like he thinks childless women are somehow inferior.  He managed to imply that the children of  immigrants, in general, are inferior to native born children.  His wife is the child of immigrants.  Huh?  Maybe he is just dumb as rocks.

But the part that fell the most flat to me as an explanation is this:

Profoundly anti-child?

Harris clearly plans to run on very popular policies that could be paid for by taxing billionaires.  Like parental leave and child care.  

The expanded child tax credit cut child poverty in half for one year, until Manchin and Republicans killed it. It helped something like 50 million kids. While it was not the main point, it softened the blow of inflation on working class families when the whole world was going through post-COVID inflation.  It would soften the blow of higher prices on working class families with children now. This is a set up question for both JD and Trump.  If they are down on childless cat women, will they support pro-family and pro-child policies?

Clearly he cant separate the issue of Abortion from post-birth childcare.   The GOP believes that after chikdren are born, you can forget about them until they get shot in school....
And then they'll offer their thoughts and prayers.  

1 hour ago, Suckrates said:

Clearly he cant separate the issue of Abortion from post-birth childcare.   The GOP believes that after chikdren are born, you can forget about them until they get shot in school....
And then they'll offer their thoughts and prayers.  

typical pro-lifer, they oppose abortion in the morning , in the afternoon  are all for death penalty, day after day

1 hour ago, stevenkesslar said:

His wife is the child of immigrants.  Huh?  Maybe he is just dumb as rocks.

Maybe JD Vance suffers from the same character weakness as the defeated former President, he might not be able to say "I was wrong, I am sorry."  

2 minutes ago, vinapu said:

typical pro-lifer, they oppose abortion in the morning , in the afternoon  are all for death penalty, day after day

People who are against choice on abortion are not "pro-life".  I am pro-life. I support a woman's right to choose, and paid parental leave, and affordable child care options. I support preventing unwanted pregnancies with birth control universally covered through health insurance, public health education in the schools system.  The anti-choice zealots are fixated on a fetus and government control of women's bodies, they are not interested in actually solving a problem and supporting the lives of children and women.   

• Members

OK, so riddle me this Riddler,  Trump and JD with P2025 want to Ban IVF,  then JD goes and says people without kids are basically worthless to a society. So if THEY are the ones Banning IVF, arent they therefore preventing women from having kids who may not be able to have them naturally, and thus creating the useless society ?  WTF?

YARN | You can't have it both ways, people. | Dr. Ken (2015) - S01E12 Ken's  Physical | Video gifs by quotes | d012d568 | 紗

• Members

Trump has purchased a toy for his mini-me JD.......a Boeing 737 jet to fly him around the campaign trail so he can efficiently spew anti childless, Pro P2025 bullshit....

Its a BOEING people !!!!!!     What can Trump be thinking ?     

Interesting GIFs | GIFDB.com

How Trump-Vance Campaign's New Boeing 737 Differs From Trump Force One -  Newsweek