Suckrates

Harris / ??? 2024

• Members
8 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

On The Bulwark yesterday they mentioned that if they pick the Senator from Arizona, Harris Kelly will sound very comforting.  Like the kind of Wall Street guy you want managing your investments.  😉

That may hurt the chances of the Guv of Kentucky.  I mean, he is a clean cut jock type.  But Harris Beshear sounds like a barber shop.

And this is getting worse by the minute.

How the fuck do you propose to keep the word "Kamalaphemenom" out of the dictionary?  I don't think even Mary Poppins and super whatever can help with that!

Although Trump has thrown down.  It's on!

• Members

Kelly will support pro-labor legislation amid VP speculation

The Arizona senator's lack of support for the PRO Act had provoked the ire of some progressives and labor groups.

This could not be better.  First, it shows Kelly is under serious consideration.  Second, they are checking all the boxes that need to be checked.

One advantage of Kelly is that while he has formally not been vetted like a Veep before, he has run several tough Senate races.  His personal background is amazing.  It would be really remarkable if there was some skeleton in his closet that nobody had bothered to find before.  With The Tough Guvs it is probably the same.  But you never know.  

But this opens the way for saying 1,000,000 times that Donald Trump looks down on working people and lies to them, while he cuts taxes for billionaires and corporations.  It's just that simple. Do you want a crook and rapist who lies to you and hurts your interests, or Kamala the Cop and a guy raised by cops who stand for unions and the rule of law?

It's not really that hard a choice!

PP_2024.4.9_partisan-coalitions_6-03.png

I don't think it would be a bad idea for Democrats to get into a food fight with the media about what "working class" even means.  These days it is defined as people without college degrees.  But that in itself is condescending, both ways.  Like if you are affluent because you built your own small business but did not go to college, you are like someone who is unskilled.  And if it you have STEM skills you learned in college, and built your own business, you don't really work.

If there is any institution that stands for the working class, and that Americans overwhelmingly support, it is the labor union.  So I think Democrats should start a food fight about who supports labor unions, and who doesn't.  Because that is who stands for the working class.

• Members

It appears, due to embarrassment, fear and extreme stress and anxiety, our own EmmetK von Trump has gone into hiding.....

No crazy delusional posts, no Trump leading polls,  no Cackle comments,,,  NADA !

Lets hope he has enough tranquilizers with him to carry him thru the next 3 months ?

Same thing happened when Trump lost 2020.  He goes into hiding when he has nothing to GLOAT about. 

Wil he emerge for Cackles innauguration, or wont we hear from him until 2028 ?    

As Trump would say  "SO SAD".....

Mean Girls Embarrassed GIF - Mean Girls Embarrassed Hiding - Discover &  Share GIFs

Question:  Has there been an uptick in the number of right leaning polls being released this year?  

I know that Rasmussen has always had a right wing tilt. I've looked at what those polls more in how they compare the other polls. Not so much as being accurate (not that polls are more than accurate for a snap shot of time) but in showing which way the wind is blowing. 

Harris seems to be way out in a further right lane than in the past, just big differences with other more non-partisan polls.

Discuss ...

6 hours ago, Suckrates said:

It appears, due to embarrassment, fear and extreme stress and anxiety, our own EmmetK von Trump has gone into hiding.....

No crazy delusional posts, no Trump leading polls,  no Cackle comments,,,  NADA !

Lets hope he has enough tranquilizers with him to carry him thru the next 3 months ?

Same thing happened when Trump lost 2020.  He goes into hiding when he has nothing to GLOAT about. 

Wil he emerge for Cackles innauguration, or wont we hear from him until 2028 ?    

As Trump would say  "SO SAD".....

Mean Girls Embarrassed GIF - Mean Girls Embarrassed Hiding - Discover &  Share GIFs

@EmmetK is useful, not for evidence based analysis/commentary, but as a Cole's Notes of the talking points of the MAGA swamp.  You just have to learn to skip over the constant name calling that seems to be important to him.

• Members
2 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Maybe he's just busy having sex with his couch?  Maybe he and JD are even finding comfort together.  

It relieves the tension, you know.  

7644181.gif

I mean, let's be honest.  Just a week ago,  @EmmetK thought this huge climax was in the bag   Now Trump is just the old guy who can't get it up,

And poor Emmet is fucked. May as well enjoy it.

8 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

Maybe he's just busy having sex with his couch?  Maybe he and JD are even finding comfort together.  

It relieves the tension, you know.  

7644181.gif

I mean, let's be honest.  Just a week ago,  @EmmetK thought this huge climax was in the bag   Now Trump is just the old guy who can't get it up,

And poor Emmet is fucked. May as well enjoy it.

The surprising thing about the poll numbers currently is that after the Republican National Convention bump, after being a victim of gun violence, Trump is still topping out in the low/mid-40s in approval. No other presidential candidate has failed to crack 50% like the defeated former president.  Reagan was at 70%+ after his shooting.  

I approve of your GIF.

• Members

As the popularity and support for Cackles continues to skyrocket, Trump is spiraling, as he cannot accept being #2 in polls and media....

As Cackles gain ground, Trump loses and and we must stay laser focused on his DOD  (Danger of Desperation).   We know Trump has no boundaries, no morals and NO SENSE,  so how he will continue to react to Cackles must be watched carefully, as well as what he says and his subliminal dog whistles to his base over her race, ethnicity and gender.   With must be aware of his veiled "calls to action" to his base...  Trump is in a corner, a place he doesnt like being, and it is not beyond reality for him to react in some unthinkable ways.    These are uncertain and dangerous times....

• Members

I love it.   The more truth Harris tells, the more Trump lies.

“Trump’s false claims about fracking bans are an obvious attempt to distract from his own plans to enrich oil and gas executives at the expense of the middle class,” the Harris campaign said in a statement. “The Biden-Harris Administration passed the largest ever climate change legislation and under their leadership, America now has the highest ever domestic energy production.”

She's obviously going to drill down on what's good for the middle class versus Trump's pandering to Big Oil and corporate tax cuts.  And facts, like America is producing more energy than ever.

And she's obviously going to moderate on fracking.

One poll already has her tied with Trump in Pennsylvania.

There's this assumption that once "the real Kamala" is explained to America, her bounce will flatten.  I don't think so.  I think Harris is rolling out the "real Kamala" now. And she is no more liberal than Barack Obama. 

Didn't he win in a landslide after all kinds of failed character attacks?  😉

• Members
2 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

thats-right-kamala-harris-nkscxeu4m380o1

YARN | All right, everyone, hold your horses. | Meet the Robinsons (2010) |  Video gifs by quotes | d54eb5f0 | 紗

We thought we were winners in 2016, BUT Trump and his DOJ pulled his email stunt on Hillary and squashed our Dreams.... Trump is in a worse position now, facing jail and the ultimate humiliation of Cackles.   And this is his last shot of even running so who knows what stunt he will pull out of his ass ?   And his cronies have him covered in every state... Let's not "boogey on down" just yet.

Theres alot more to come before the finish line.  Next up....VP pick !

4 hours ago, Suckrates said:

YARN | All right, everyone, hold your horses. | Meet the Robinsons (2010) |  Video gifs by quotes | d54eb5f0 | 紗

We thought we were winners in 2016, BUT Trump and his DOJ pulled his email stunt on Hillary and squashed our Dreams.... Trump is in a worse position now, facing jail and the ultimate humiliation of Cackles.   And this is his last shot of even running so who knows what stunt he will pull out of his ass ?   And his cronies have him covered in every state... Let's not "boogey on down" just yet.

Theres alot more to come before the finish line.  Next up....VP pick !

Election stealers refusing to certify election results (as has happened this year in Nevada already) will happen in November, in an attempt to sow chaos and to discredit the election process. The defeated former president loves chaos. 

• Members
49 minutes ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

I think there's something odd going on at 538 with poll reporting, or at least a divergence between news reports and how polls are being reported.  

Polls are often manipulated in favor of the person who brings in better ratings or more likes and clicks....   Thats why I often disregard them.

Trumps brother Fred appeared on the View today, and when asked what would happen IF Trump LOSES in November,  Fred replied "he's NOT going away."

• Members
5 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Polls are often manipulated in favor of the person who brings in better ratings or more likes and clicks....   Thats why I often disregard them.

Trumps brother Fred appeared on the View today, and when asked what would happen IF Trump LOSES in November,  Fred replied "he's NOT going away."

CORRECTION to My above post:

Fred Trump is Donalds NEPHEW, the brother of Mary Trump and the son of Trumps brother.    He also has a son with SEVERE mental and physical disabilitys,  which he says Donald once told him to let his son die because he is a monetary drain, and he should then move to Florida....  What a DIGUSTING thing Trump is.... I wont even classify him as a person. 

• Members
23 minutes ago, Stable Genius said:

image.png.4a743ac3de414198e1881a1abf0b66df.png

This is untrue.  A Trump loss in 2024 will allow him to run again in 2028 (if hes alive) because he will not have served 2 terms as President.   But a loss in 2024 will allow him to go to trial for his prior indictments and hopefully get his fat orange ass locked in some prison cell.