Suckrates

When TRUMP is Defeated

• Members
2 hours ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

Only if there is Supreme Court reform, and the extremist Christian Sharia-like Theonomy of the super majority is broken. 

All true, but at least the cases have the possibility of seeing the inside of a courtroom.    A King Trump will make everything disappear. 

59 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

All true, but at least the cases have the possibility of seeing the inside of a courtroom.    A King Trump will make everything disappear. 

This Supreme Court decides increasing numbers of cases on the shadow docket. Theonomy.

• Members

Hey EmmetK,  you have my sympathy and condolence...  I know the upcoming HUGEeeeeeeee Trump loss is breaking your heart and soul.....

But I have some great news for you... I've done some checking around and learned talks are in the works to have Trump as the host of SHARK WEEK next year, with the caveat that he isnt in Prison,,,

Aint that good news?    You can watch Trump for a whole continuous week on cable......  That should give you some solace ?     Aint I a good friend ?   😉

Slow Motion Reaction GIF by Discovery Europe

• Members

Trump supporters wear MAGA diapers at Rallies to show their allegiance. 

Trump Supporters Wear 'MAGA Diapers' At Rallies

VonShitzinPantz better "double up" and eat lots of fiber cause Cackles is coming for ya....

2 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Trump supporters wear MAGA diapers at Rallies to show their allegiance. 

Trump Supporters Wear 'MAGA Diapers' At Rallies

VonShitzinPantz better "double up" and eat lots of fiber cause Cackles is coming for ya....

I don't understand the t-shirt.  What's it referring to? It can't be Trump's health if it's a MAGA rally?  

• Members

When Trump loses 2024, besides denying his loss,  he will undoubtedly blame JD Vance for being too radical for public consumption.  Eventhough he will fight to overturn his loss result,  JD will go under the bus....   If Trump was smart, he would just slink away..... BUT Trump is not smart, and even as a loser 2.0, he wants to stay top-of-news...

His courts cases will allow him to stay in the news.....Nothing will SAVE his dignity,  not even condolences from EmmetK. 

"JD made me Lose !"