Suckrates

JD vows to Make Eyeliner Great Again...

• Members
1 hour ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

Hopefully, at sometime in his future, he will embrace curiosity and infinite possibilities again (I'm not speaking about his sexuality, which I don't care about). 

JD and his Maybelline affectation seems to me to have a "bit of sugar in his tank".....    All these GOP who voice violent opposition to Gays and gayness are often repressed and closeted....   And guys from Kentucky dont normally lean toward eyeliner.     

• Members
47 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

And guys from Kentucky dont normally lean toward eyeliner.   

Quite honestly, I don't even think he uses hair product.

311dbccd-f239-4a35-9e8f-f502736d55c6-And

If Harris picks him, you're going to have to be Andy's fashion consultant.  (Can I call him Andy?)

But nothing too fancy.  It's Kentucky.  Queer Cheap for the Straight Veep.   Maybe an LGBTQ pin on the lapel? Just for a hint of color.

32 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

If Harris picks him, you're going to have to be Andy's fashion consultant.  (Can I call him Andy?)

But nothing too fancy.  It's Kentucky.  Queer Cheap for the Straight Veep.   Maybe an LGBTQ pin on the lapel? Just for a hint of color.

Seeing how you brought up Queer Cheap for the Straight Veep.  In an interview with the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy folks with Harris last year, one of the questions they asked her was if her campaign manager for her first campaign (for District Attorney) was the same man who manager Harvey Milk's campaign for office.  Yes, it was.  Harris and Milk had the same man managing their campaigns. 

• Members
8 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

Its the TEETH bro,   NO gay would have a mouth full of snaggle teeth, considering how important the Mouth is to a gay man..... The teeth tells me he 100% Str8. 

But there is certainly room for a few Tweaks of improvement.   👍

13 hours ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

Seeing how you brought up Queer Cheap for the Straight Veep.  In an interview with the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy folks with Harris last year, one of the questions they asked her was if her campaign manager for her first campaign (for District Attorney) was the same man who manager Harvey Milk's campaign for office.  Yes, it was.  Harris and Milk had the same man managing their campaigns. 

Correction.  Jim Rivaldo was the media/design guy of Harvey Milk, not the campaign manager. He then had the same role with Harris's first campaign for District Attorney. His last campaign before he died.   

I had to look up the couch story:

According to a now-deleted tweet as well as several other tweets, in his 2016 memoir Hillbilly Elegy, Vance admitted to fucking an inside-out latex glove that had been placed between two couch cushions. While the original deleted tweet played it for laughs, describing him as potentially the first VP pick to have admitted to such an act, others seem genuinely concerned by it, questioning whether the confession invalidates his commitment to family values.

• Members
1 hour ago, Stable Genius said:

While the original deleted tweet played it for laughs, describing him as potentially the first VP pick to have admitted to such an act, others seem genuinely concerned by it, questioning whether the confession invalidates his commitment to family values.

Meanwhile, Mark Kelly is simply calling him out for being an impotent little wonder of a man.   I'd say he's all brawn, no brains.  But that would be unfair to brawn.

Weak, weak, weak.  Fake, fake, fake.   

Sen. Mark Kelly, a Harris veep contender, rips into JD Vance on Ukraine

“It’s pretty clear to me you’ve got JD Vance who wants to totally abandon Ukraine, and you’ve got Donald Trump who has been in the past rather pro-Russia and leaned in with Vladimir Putin in ways I would never expect the president to do,” Kelly said in a brief interview with POLITICO. “So again, we have a serious choice to make, and I’d be really concerned about what those guys would do to abandon an ally in favor of an adversary. And that would be a much more dangerous world.”

1 hour ago, Stable Genius said:

I had to look up the couch story:

According to a now-deleted tweet as well as several other tweets, in his 2016 memoir Hillbilly Elegy, Vance admitted to fucking an inside-out latex glove that had been placed between two couch cushions. While the original deleted tweet played it for laughs, describing him as potentially the first VP pick to have admitted to such an act, others seem genuinely concerned by it, questioning whether the confession invalidates his commitment to family values.

He was a kid, or maybe he wasn't, I don't really care what he does in the privacy of his own home with consenting furniture. Perhaps he has a thing for settees. His sexual activity is of zero interest to me. You have seen him?

Biden played his cards perfectly by waiting for Trump to choose his VP before he dropped out of the race.

That choice has proved to be disastrous. Trump now realises that he needed to pick someone to counter Harris, not Biden. But it's too late.

Well done, Joe!

• Members
21 minutes ago, a-447 said:

That choice has proved to be disastrous. Trump now realises that he needed to pick someone to counter Harris, not Biden. But it's too late.

What do you mean?

Harris proves JD's point.  Harris is a single woman, basically.  Yeah, she adopted children that she did not give birth to.  But that doesn't count.  She can not be a patriot.  She isn't even really a woman. And she is certainly unqualified to serve in government without having borne children like real women do.

It is the damn right message for America in 2024.  Which is why most women are embracing JD's moral guidance.

angry-white-woman-screaming.gif

JD is even going to get the cat vote!

cat-scream.gif

10 hours ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

He was a kid, or maybe he wasn't, I don't really care what he does in the privacy of his own home with consenting furniture. Perhaps he has a thing for settees. His sexual activity is of zero interest to me. You have seen him?

Yes, I have seen him.

He looks like half the providers on Rentmen, bearded and unattractive.

4 hours ago, Stable Genius said:

TRUMP picking Vance for VP will overshadow McCain's Palin selection as one of the greatest political miscalculations of the past century,

On the bright side -- at least he'll have someone to blame when he loses.

Andrew Jackson is by far the worst VP pick in history. Lincoln's VP, who after Lincoln's assassination, tried to politically undo the anti-slavery victory (it wasn't about States' Rights folks) in the Civil War. History will tell of course. I think Sarah Palin is also likely to remain as one of the stand out disaster of VP picks.