Suckrates

RNC Aftermath

• Members

The RNC ended with the speech from Trump.  He cobbled together one and a half hours of LIES, LIES, LIES and self praise, while avoiding to talk about ABORTION, GUNS or P2025, which he referred to briefly as a "wonderful plan developed by wonderful people".... and then he reveled in falling Balloons, while the crowd chanted "4 More Years"....

The crowd loved it.....ate the shit up,    They were engaged, enthralled, enchanted, some even resorting to "crying" for their Savior...  And what a Family affair.....  Every family member Trump could afford to pay for was there......    Jared and Ivanka looked like 2 BILLION Dollars $$$$  LITERALLY !

And later that evening, Queen Melania was seen at a stripmall in downtown Milwaukee "cashing" her attendance fee check....  Poor woman suffered the humiliation of standing next to a convicted sexual abuser and felon.   She could barely manufacture a smile.   That had to be worth at least 1 million bucks ?

And I believe EmmetK was seen in the crowd boogying down with Kid Rock and The Hulk..... (And he was wearing his gold Trump sneakers)

If the  newer, softer Trump we were promised seemed MIA, it was because IT WAS.   If newer and softer meant lowering his voice and talking slower,  well he did that,  but otherwise Crazy, Delusional, Accusatory Trump was in usual form and on full display. 

An historic speech, a hypnotized crowd, a cauldron of LIES, AND balloons.   All Hail King Trump, and his organ monkey JD Vance. .   

After watching the RNC speech of Kai Trump, I think it's only fair that Cackling Kamala's step-daughter and Dementia Joe's son be given prime speaking slots at the Democrat National Convention:

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

Amazon.com: Joe Biden - Broche de ...  image.jpeg.4c01eaca358b9f6bf6bb3f092707a827.jpeg

8 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

After watching the RNC speech of Kai Trump, I think it's only fair that Cackling Kamala's step-daughter and Dementia Joe's son be given prime speaking slots at the Democrat National Convention:

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

Amazon.com: Joe Biden - Broche de ...  image.jpeg.4c01eaca358b9f6bf6bb3f092707a827.jpeg

Kimberly and Don Jr, the coke couple, made their usual appearance.

5 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

You don't do well when not linking to msn.com.
Time for your meds.

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

You seem stressed.  Maybe a vacation would help.  Remember AMERICA FIRST.  Be a good loyalist and spend your money in the good old USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Make Trump proud!!!!!!!

• Members
25 minutes ago, Bingo T Dog said:

Kimberly and Don Jr, the coke couple, made their usual appearance.

Yeah, she had to prop him up the whole time.   

9 minutes ago, Bingo T Dog said:

You seem stressed.  Maybe a vacation would help.  Remember AMERICA FIRST.  Be a good loyalist and spend your money in the good old USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Make Trump proud!!!!!!!

Emmet needs a vacation after a rousing 4 days at the Convention , on his knees and :brown nosing with all those "celebrities" ,  the ones "cancelled" from show biz and slumming it at the RNC.   Even the swamp wouldnt have them.   I hear tickets to Russia are on discount,  contact Tucker for a good deal.  . 

• Members

Trumps "crock pot of Lies and delusion" speech had the MAGA crowd on their knees, sobbing, praying, fist pumping.  It was everything they wanted to hear, and nothing they understood except "immigrants", because the racism in that room was overwhelming....

However, Trump invoked his savior, claimed God touched him and gave him a purpose, and that now his mission is to save ALL Americans  (well, the ones that Agree and obey him).

The only thing missing from Trumps Heaven sent speech that could have made it next level was him standing there in a pair of "Jesus sandals".....in a kiddie pool of water !

Jesus Biblical Leather Sandals Holy Land Market, 56% OFF

• Members
1 hour ago, Suckrates said:

The only thing missing from Trumps Heaven sent speech that could have made it next level was him standing there in a pair of "Jesus sandals".....in a kiddie pool of water !

Jesus ordered Jan. 6th to save democracy.

Jesus saved Trump from an assassin's bullet to make America great again.

If you don't understand that, Sis, you just ain't American.

Thankfully, you're not Merrick Garland or some communist Biden appointee.  So you don't have to worry about Jesus throwing your ass in jail come January.  But I'm sure Jesus would have a good reason to do so, anyway.

Trump%20Jesus.jpeg

3 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

Jesus ordered Jan. 6th to save democracy.

Jesus saved Trump from an assassin's bullet to make America great again.

If you don't understand that, Sis, you just ain't American.

Thankfully, you're not Merrick Garland or some communist Biden appointee.  So you don't have to worry about Jesus throwing your ass in jail come January.  But I'm sure Jesus would have a good reason to do so, anyway.

Trump%20Jesus.jpeg

White Jesus  

• Members

Nick Cataggio of The Dispatch called the 2024 RNC convention , and wrote a lengthy op-ed about the ridiculousness of the spectacle and its invited guest appearances, and what it revealed about the state of America.   It was NOT a celebration of an American politcal party, it was more a raver for a dictatorial wannabee cult leader, culminating in an over the hill wrestler ripping off his shirt declaring the twice impeached, 4 time indicted, convicted of business fraud and sexual assault was HIS HERO.  

AND........sergeramelli's GIFs on Tenor

The Bread-and-Circus Stage of American Decline

We live in an unserious country.

On 7/19/2024 at 8:39 AM, Suckrates said:

And I believe EmmetK was seen in the crowd boogying down with Kid Rock and The Hulk..... (And he was wearing his gold Trump sneakers)

Actually, I was doing the Macarena in the center aisle with Linda McMahon, Lauren Boebert, and Marco Rubio.

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

Actually, I was doing the Macarena in the center aisle with Linda McMahon, Lauren Boebert, and Marco Rubio.

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

I always enjoy your posts.  They're mostly half thought out conspiracy nonsense, but they do make me laugh. Keep up the good work. 

• Members

I enjoyed how Matt Gaetz acted the fool at the RNC.  But then I wondered whether Rudy Giuliani was in attendance.

Guess he was!!    Easy on the bourbon Rudy!

From Business Insider article:  Rudy Giuliani's ex-wife says that he was "always falling" due to his excessive drinking.

https://www.businessinsider.com/giuliani-excessive-drinking-always-falling-failed-2008-campaign-ex-wife-2022-8?op=1

2 minutes ago, Pete1111 said:

I enjoyed how Matt Gaetz acted the fool at the RNC.  But then I wondered whether Rudy Giuliani was in attendance.

Guess he was!!

I wonder if Judge Reva Goetz, James "Jamie" Spears and Andrew M. Wallet (what a great name for an attorney), are available for a conservancy, now that Britney Spears is free? Just call them Rudy, could it be any worse than what's happening now? 

• Members
2 minutes ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

I wonder if Judge Reva Goetz, James "Jamie" Spears and Andrew M. Wallet (what a great name for an attorney), are available for a conservancy, now that Britney Spears is free? Just call them Rudy, could it be any worse than what's happening now? 

Yup, the RNC convention had it all, drunk lawyers, battling Congressman, washed up wrestlers,  D list singers,  MAGA rockstars, all the crazy costumes you can imagine, a sea of bandaged ears.  hypocrite christian evangelists, and more LIES than you could make up in a decade.....  And Trumps THEIR guy !

YARN | That's our guy. | Family Guy (1999) - S05E17 Comedy | Video clips by  quotes | dfe8e8f8 | 紗