lookin

Project 2025 - full stop

• Members
13 hours ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

Are you expecting an answer?  

Actually I AM,  and it will probably include some defense of Russia and Putin as an autocratic ruler.   

26 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

and it will probably include some defense of Russia and Putin as an autocratic ruler.   

Speculation, as usual.

You can check all my answers here on the forum from the past almost 15 years. I never start talking about Russia or Putin on the forum.

These words appear here when another user does not find facts to contrast with my opinion, and proceeds to discuss my personality. Exactly the same as in the post above - I also did not bring these words to this topic.

17 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Is it my imagination, or has EmmetK been particularly QUIET since Cackles ascension.  ?      He hasnt even posted a cherry picked poll which shows Trump leading Cackles...

I'll bet he is off getting married to a woman and trying to get her pregnant so he can please JD Vance.  He wants to fit into the perfect American family life!!!!!!!!!

• Members
1 hour ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

Does a non-answer answer, still count as an answer? 

Nope,  but when you dont HAVE an answer to a question just babble and confuse saying nothing but making a lot of noise.

They try to make you think you are the problem for asking the question in the first place....

I know his answer, so he really doesnt have to say it !    You can just review his historical posts and extract the answer from those. 

• Members
36 minutes ago, Moses said:

How normal independent voters (gays) see situation. Typical discussion on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/askgaybros/comments/1ebsnd2/why_kamala_as_someone_who_is_not_a_natural_blue/

1721933291046.thumb.png.33621f33aa30bcd651159571c52475ba.png

Your post asks the question WHY KAMALA ?     The answer is quite simple, we have 2 realistic choices, and she's NOT the AUTOCRAT DICTATOR.... Period !  

• Members
56 minutes ago, Moses said:

How normal independent voters (gays) see situation.

Actually, Kamala is doing a lot better with Independents than Biden.  From a new CNN poll, which shows Trump leading her by 3 points, 49/46.

Compared to Biden’s polling in the early July CNN survey, Harris polls 9 percentage points higher among independents, 8 percentage points higher among people of color, 6 percentage points higher among women and voters under 35, and 5 percentage points higher among non-college educated voters. The survey did not measure any shifts in support of similar magnitude for Trump.

And that's about the worst Kamala does in the new polls.  Two pollsters have her leading:  Reuters by +2 and Morning Consult by +1. Two other polls show Trump leading:  NYT and NPR both shows Trump at +1. These polls were all done after Biden resigned.  So basically the race is tied.

The first swing state poll by Emerson shows Wisconsin is tied, and Trump is leading +1 in Michigan and +2 in Pennsylvania. All of that is because Independents, women, Blacks, Hispanics, and young voters are moving to Harris.

Oh, and the Gays like Harris, too!

giphy.webp

Poor Genocide Man he was so hoping Trump would win.

• Members
16 minutes ago, Bingo T Dog said:

Wait. I don't get it.   Donald Trump is purposefully lying about Project 2025 for political reasons?  Huh?

Donald Trump never lies!  How could this be?

giphy.webp?cid=790b7611h2wfzrffmehv8wmpj

And the raping lying crook is not only lying about the future.

He is lying about the past.  The raping lying crook has been here before, and done this before.  Now it will be even more extreme and anti-democratic.

From Project 2025 website:

The 2025 Presidential Transition Project is being organized by The Heritage Foundation and builds off Heritage’s longstanding “Mandate for Leadership,” which has been highly influential for presidential administrations since the Reagan era. Most recently, the Trump administration relied heavily on Heritage’s “Mandate” for policy guidance, embracing nearly two-thirds of Heritage’s proposals within just one year in office.

These are some of the things the extremists at Heritage take credit for already doing in Trump 1.0

-  Trump leaving Paris climate accords. No, there is no climate change.

-  Trump reducing federal funding for highways.   Why do infrastructure instead of cutting taxes for the rich?

-  Trump defunding and delegitimizing Affordable Care Act implementation and trying to repeal it completely.

-  Trump defunding any group that provides abortion counseling.

-  Trump eliminate teen pregnancy prevention grants.  (Women should stay at home and have babies, right JD?)

-  Trump undermining and kill federal safety protections for workers in OSHA.

Many of the worst ideas in Trump 1.0 were not adopted because they did not have the votes, especially after the 2018 midterms. The proposals for Trump 2.0 are more extreme.

• Members
2 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

Wait. I don't get it.   Donald Trump is purposefully lying about Project 2025 for political reasons?  Huh?

Donald Trump never lies!  How could this be?

giphy.webp?cid=790b7611h2wfzrffmehv8wmpj

And the raping lying crook is not only lying about the future.

He is lying about the past.  The raping lying crook has been here before, and done this before.  Now it will be even more extreme and anti-democratic.

From Project 2025 website:

These are some of the things the extremists at Heritage take credit for already doing in Trump 1.0

-  Trump leaving Paris climate accords. No, there is no climate change.

-  Trump reducing federal funding for highways.   Why do infrastructure instead of cutting taxes for the rich?

-  Trump defunding and delegitimizing Affordable Care Act implementation and trying to repeal it completely.

-  Trump defunding any group that provides abortion counseling.

-  Trump eliminate teen pregnancy prevention grants.  (Women should stay at home and have babies, right JD?)

-  Trump undermining and kill federal safety protections for workers in OSHA.

Many of the worst ideas in Trump 1.0 were not adopted because they did not have the votes, especially after the 2018 midterms. The proposals for Trump 2.0 are more extreme.

You can be 1000% certain that IF Trump is elected King,  he will immediately do something so Bad, so horrible and dangerous so that Americans will FEAR him !   The first step of Dictatorial rule.  He wants SUBJECTS, not citizens.....

Trump King GIF - Trump King - Discover & Share GIFs

Hail to the king

I don't know what thread to put this, it seemed sort of 2025 doom walking though.

The recent Supreme (Christian Sharia) Court ruling on presidential immunity gave a virtual blank check to official acts, and a cloak of invisibility to the investigation of intentions behind presidential actions.

With the ruling, if a President sold a Supreme Court appointment, an official act, to Elon Musk for X amount of dollars, the president would have immunity for that.  Correct?

Discuss. 

• Members
52 minutes ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

I don't know what thread to put this, it seemed sort of 2025 doom walking though.

The recent Supreme (Christian Sharia) Court ruling on presidential immunity gave a virtual blank check to official acts, and a cloak of invisibility to the investigation of intentions behind presidential actions.

With the ruling, if a President sold a Supreme Court appointment, an official act, to Elon Musk for X amount of dollars, the president would have immunity for that.  Correct?

Discuss. 

It probably would depend on what side of the bed the rightwing Court justices woke up on on the day they needed to make that decision ?   However I would think the buyer would at least have to BE a judge ?    Otherwise it makes no sense

• Members
2 hours ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

Discuss. 

That's part of the problem.  They said he's mostly absolutely immune, and if there are any questions left someone else can figure it out.

I'm not a lawyer.  But since appointing a SCOTUS nominee is an official act, he could probably sell it to Musk.  Although that has to be approved by the Senate. 

Maybe a better example would be if he shot JD Vance on 5th Ave., just because Trump fucked up in hiring him but won't say so, and then paid Elon Musk to replace him.  Picking a Veep is an official act. 

• Members
57 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

That's part of the problem.  They said he's mostly absolutely immune, and if there are any questions left someone else can figure it out.

I'm not a lawyer.  But since appointing a SCOTUS nominee is an official act, he could probably sell it to Musk.  Although that has to be approved by the Senate. 

Maybe a better example would be if he shot JD Vance on 5th Ave., just because Trump fucked up in hiring him but won't say so, and then paid Elon Musk to replace him.  Picking a Veep is an official act. 

Elon Musk is NOT a natural born citizen of the US, one of the few qualifications needed for President and VP. .   So Musk is out,  but maybe Tucker Carlson ?

56 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Elon Musk is NOT a natural born citizen of the US, one of the few qualifications needed for President and VP. .   So Musk is out,  but maybe Tucker Carlson ?

or Donald Trump Jr. ?

• Members

IF Trump wins, he will stay President until his DEATH.....

However, if he Loses, by the Constitution , he CANNOT run again in 2028 so that Makes Kamalas win even more important,

to finally send Trump into exile.

BUT, we never know what the Supreme Court will do ?   If hes alive they may make a special concession that allows him to run again..    I know WHAT I am hoping for !!

• Members

Although a top of mind issue,  politicians and the media have made immigration a much larger issue than it is... It makes for a great election talking point, however the GOP has exaggerated it to the point of ridiculousness.   It you want to talk issues, talk factually....

Donald J Trump is a much BIGGER problem and threat to Americans than migrants crossing the border... The majority of migrants seeking asylum come with aspirations and good intent.  Trumps intent is NEVER good !