lookin

Project 2025 - full stop

• Members
33 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

You forgot Trump Steaks, Trump Wine, and Trump Gold coins.

1/4 ounce Gold Donald Trump Round  image.jpeg.1dc0c7e91a7c0a68f435650ac5dbe7ae.jpeg   Trump Winery Charlottesville Guide, 43% OFF

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

Amazon.com: Joe Biden - Broche de ...  image.jpeg.4c01eaca358b9f6bf6bb3f092707a827.jpeg

Hey someone call Guiness..... you may have the Worlds greatest collection.......OF WORTHLESS SHIT !!

1 hour ago, a-447 said:

How can Trump say : "I know nothing about Project 2025." but in the same post say : "I disagree with some of the things they're saying and some of the things they're saying are absolutely ridiculous"????

Another lie.

Very easy. 
I've never read the Gettysburg Address or US Constitution, I've never seen a Harry Potter movie, or watched the Game of Thrones. But I know enough about all of these through what I have read or heard about to form an opinion. 
Donald Trump had ZERO input into the 900-page Project 2025. Yet he is a voracious reader with sound judgment and a brilliant mind. So based on what he has read or been told by his advisors he was able to form an opinion.
Never underestimate the ability of a genius.

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

Amazon.com: Joe Biden - Broche de ...  image.jpeg.4c01eaca358b9f6bf6bb3f092707a827.jpeg

12 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

Yet he is a voracious reader with sound judgment and a brilliant mind. So based on what he has read or been told by his advisors he was able to form an opinion.

And brilliant medical mind.  Taking disinfectant and standing in sunlight kills COVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

Yet he is a voracious reader with sound judgment and a brilliant mind. So based on what he has read or been told by his advisors he was able to form an opinion.

Has he figured out how batteries work yet???????????????????????????

• Members
44 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

Donald Trump had ZERO input into the 900-page Project 2025. Yet he is a voracious reader with sound judgment and a brilliant mind. So based on what he has read or been told by his advisors he was able to form an opinion.

Are you certain YOU arent the one with DEMENTIA?    Your assessment of Trump couldnt be further from the truth..... He speaks like  MORON...HE IS A MORON

He sounds like a 4th rate washed up comic at an open mike night. 

image.jpeg.599b709094137e4feb8c955bbc74fc66.jpeg

Ain't Life Grand? – Scandal Gif-Cap

"I've never seen a Harry Potter movie"

Knowing the plot of a movie hardly equates to understanding a 900 policy document.

"with sound judgment and a brilliant mind"

How does that explain his 6 bankriptcies, numerous failed business enterprises, and his continual defaming of E. Jean Carroll which resulted in fines of over $88,000,000. And how could he not know the size of his apartment?

"Donald Trump had ZERO input into the 900-page Project 2025."

How could you possibly know that? The fact that over 140 of his previous White House staff were involved in its creation, it beggars belief that noone bothered to tell him about it. It sounds a lot like the piano player in the brothel.

"Yet he is a voracious reader"

How could you know that? Have you ever seen him reading? It's obvious he hasn't read the constitution, nor has he read the bible - he has broken all of the 10 commandments.

"So based on what he has read or been told by his advisors"

If that is true, how can be state he knows nothing about Project 2025? 

9 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Very easy. 
I've never read the Gettysburg Address or US Constitution, I've never seen a Harry Potter movie, or watched the Game of Thrones. But I know enough about all of these through what I have read or heard about to form an opinion. 

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

Amazon.com: Joe Biden - Broche de ...  image.jpeg.4c01eaca358b9f6bf6bb3f092707a827.jpeg

Your world view is based on hearsay. The first step is awareness my ill informed friend. Congratulations with your admission.  You have made progress. 

• Members
On 7/21/2024 at 8:24 AM, a-447 said:

How can Trump say : "I know nothing about Project 2025." but in the same post say : "I disagree with some of the things they're saying and some of the things they're saying are absolutely ridiculous"????

I continue to think that every Democratic candidate, especially at the national level, should focus like a laser on the implications of Project 2025.

Trump should not have the luxury of mealy-mouthing his way around this plan to turn civil servants - many with decades of non-partisan skills and expertise - into political appointees.  If Trump supports this plan, which is similar to threats he has made in the past, he needs to say so.  If he rejects this plan, he should be forced to say so.

Picking a lane is not something the chief deflector is likely to do.  If he supports it, he's telegraphing his intent to force all citizens into compliance with the wishes of a few.  If he rejects it, he's driving a wedge between himself and the oligarchs who want to replace democracy.

If I were on the campaign trail, I'd make sure Trump has to confront Project 2025 in every rally, debate, interview and event he attends.  In my opinion, it would be political malpractice to let this issue remain in the shadows.

Cassidy-DemImpeachmentReport-3.jpg

• Members
11 minutes ago, lookin said:

I continue to think that every Democratic candidate, especially at the national level, should focus like a laser on the implications of Project 2025.

Trump should not have the luxury of mealy-mouthing his way around this plan to turn civil servants - many with decades of non-partisan skills and expertise - into political appointees.  If Trump supports this plan, which is similar to threats he has made in the past, he needs to say so.  If he rejects this plan, he should be forced to say so.

Picking a lane is not something the chief deflector is likely to do.  If he supports it, he's telegraphing his intent to force all citizens into compliance with the wishes of a few.  If he rejects it, he's driving a wedge between himself and the oligarchs who want to replace democracy.

If I were on the campaign trail, I'd make sure Trump has to confront Project 2025 in every rally, debate, interview and event he attends.  In my opinion, it would be political malpractice to let this issue remain in the shadows.

Cassidy-DemImpeachmentReport-3.jpg

Next week, each day Joy Reid on her show on MSNBC will be dissecting P2025 chapter by chapter.   This is what Americans need, so that they understand simply and clearly it full intent.  Many of the policies in it are veiled or weighted by language most Americans cant understand...   Once its unpacked for them, they will be able to see the damage it proposes.

52 minutes ago, Stable Genius said:

Hang Project2025 around tRump and Vance necks like a dead chicken on a killer dog.

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/07/24/congress/christopher-wray-rejects-project-2025-reforms-fbi-00170888

Harris campaign raised >$125 mil in 3 days. Meanwhile, Trump is panicking and selling sneakers... 

trump-trump-sneaker.png.1d37e36fe29410d33b2f3b6eeb65afe0.png

• Members
23 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Well in 2024,  Project 2025 AND Cackles is gonna give us The Blue Haze........

Can we do Lavender Haze?

Okay, the video has nothing to do with this thread.  But is is adorable. And the story is about "what can be, unburdened by what has been". And about a woman getting elected POTUS.  Can't wait to see the Cackles version.

• Members

Is it my imagination, or has EmmetK been particularly QUIET since Cackles ascension.  ?      He hasnt even posted a cherry picked poll which shows Trump leading Cackles...

Probably because there arent any because Trump is behind,  not by much, but behind.....

Just goes to show that the way to handle a bully is with an unprecedented "smackdown".....   Bullys are usually weaklings, and I love humiliating them.....

Next time EmmetK, you might want to modulate your confidence and arrogance. ?...

HARRIS / ???   2024

26 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Probably because there arent any because Trump is behind,  not by much, but behind.....

Right now good tactic for reps is just sit and wait: Harris will fail herself...

As soon as the invigorating effect of the novelty of Biden’s resignation, which everyone was waiting for and finally received, wears off, everyone will expect active and smart actions from Harris. Everyone knows how good she is at them (no)... so all that’s left is to just sit and wait for failure...

First of all, as early as this week, she will fall into a trap between pro-Palestinian youth and pro-Israeli older generations. Then, one after another, other points of international politics will come to which she will need to respond, and her knowledge and skills in international politics are close to zero. And so it will go - without the effect of novelty, but with mistake after mistake, she will bury herself.

And Blinken will not help - he has already announced that even if Harris wins, he will still resign.

• Members
7 minutes ago, Moses said:

Right now good tactic for reps is just sit and wait: Harris will fail herself...

As soon as the invigorating effect of the novelty of Biden’s resignation, which everyone was waiting for and finally received, wears off, everyone will expect active and smart actions from Harris. Everyone knows how good she is at them (no)... so all that’s left is to just sit and wait for failure...

First of all, as early as this week, she will fall into a trap between pro-Palestinian youth and pro-Israeli older generations. Then, one after another, other points of international politics will come to which she will need to respond, and her knowledge and skills in international politics are close to zero. And so it will go - without the effect of novelty, but with mistake after mistake, she will bury herself.

And Blinken will not help - he has already announced that even if Harris wins, he will still resign.

So before you complained that Biden was too OLD.....  So now we have someone younger..who is more than well qualified.....   So are you now suggesting that a crook and convicted Felon is the better choice than a federal prosecutor who served 4 years as VP.    Those are the only 2 choices we have, so i dont understand your argument ?

Or is the idea of a Dictator in America more appealing to you and your countries agenda ?  

24 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

So before you complained that Biden was too OLD.....  So now we have someone younger..who is more than well qualified.....   So are you now suggesting that a crook and convicted Felon is the better choice than a federal prosecutor who served 4 years as VP.    Those are the only 2 choices we have, so i dont understand your argument ?

Or is the idea of a Dictator in America more appealing to you and your countries agenda ?  

Are you expecting an answer?