lookin

Project 2025 - full stop

• Members

If you ask me, the Democratic campaign should start, first thing in the morning, with a laser focus on what Project 2025 has in store for American voters and their families.  That would include what it proposes, who's behind it, and exactly how they plan to make it happen.

For now, forget about Biden, forget about Harris, and let candidate selection take its course as it always does.  If Democrats keep the focus on Project 2025, all of the messaging goes to defeating the current Republican agenda as outlined in Project 2025.

In my opinion, it doesn't make sense right now for Democrats to focus all their attention on the Presidential election.  What if Biden and Harris get elected and the Senate and the House go to Republicans?  The Democrats need both the Executive and Legislative branches if they hope to get anything done and that includes retaining a democracy that's responsive to what its citizens want, rather than what the Heritage Foundation wants.

I'm sure no political genius, but even I can see that there are bigger issues than squeezing out a narrow win for the Presidency and roiling up everybody in the process.  Democrats need to let folks know every day in every way that Project 2025 and the Republicans who back it are planning to convert a democracy, in which citizens have a voice, into an autocracy, in which they don't.

In fact, while Democrats take the next few weeks to sort out their ticket, I'll even propose an ad that can run in the meantime.  default_rolleyes.gif

happy-donkey-cartoon-farm-with-green-fie

Don't lose your voice!  Keep 'em out.

• Members
1 hour ago, lookin said:

Democrats need to let folks know every day in every way that Project 2025 and the Republicans who back it are planning to convert a democracy, in which citizens have a voice, into an autocracy, in which they don't.

I agree with you.  The only thing I'll add is that the Presidential candidates have the megaphone.  

This actually worked well in 2020 and 2022.  Biden led the message that Trump is a threat to democracy.  The message was echoed and augmented by lots and lots of winning Democratic candidates.  Talking about all the specific threats to democracy - and the working class  - in hundreds of pages of authoritarian crap written by (name lots of former Trump White House and department employees) is exactly the right message.

13 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

I agree with you.  The only thing I'll add is that the Presidential candidates have the megaphone.  

This actually worked well in 2020 and 2022.  Biden led the message that Trump is a threat to democracy.  The message was echoed and augmented by lots and lots of winning Democratic candidates.  Talking about all the specific threats to democracy - and the working class  - in hundreds of pages of authoritarian crap written by (name lots of former Trump White House and department employees) is exactly the right message.

Biden's weakness hasn't been governing - he's been a competent and consequential president - it's been in campaigning. Biden has not been able to hit the broad side of Trump's barn of lies with a coherent message.

I've said this before, Biden isn't only running against Trump, he's also running against the former campaigner in chief Obama. Democrats got used to a cool articulate candidate who represented a generational change. It's unusual in politics to go back to an older generation (the elderly Trump and Biden) once that generational change has happened. 

• Members
21 hours ago, lookin said:

If Democrats keep the focus on Project 2025, all of the messaging goes to defeating the current Republican agenda as outlined in Project 2025.

@lookin, your wish is Kamala's command.

When I spoke with Kamala several days ago, I was actually shocked that she does not follow this website!  Nor has she heard of noteworthy and wise internet poster @lookin.  Thankfully, for that matter, she hadn't heard of @EmmetK, either.  Anyhoo, when I brought your idea to Kamala's attention, she immediately said, "This @lookin guy is smart!  I'm on it!"  And so it goes.  Don't be surprised if she checks in with you about being her Veep, by the way.  😉

The attack on Project 2025 starts a few minutes in.  This was Kamala filling in for Biden, who is out with COVID.  I assume she knows everyone is watching her every word right now, and this could be seen as a rough draft of her speech accepting the Democratic nomination for POTUS.  Here is my favorite part, regarding the extreme and anti-democratic parts of Project 2025, bought and paid for by the right-wing billionaire class who paid for Trump and his billionaire tax cuts in 2016 and beyond:

You can not claim to be for unity when you threaten to overturn a free and fair election.  And threaten to terminate the United States Constitution.  And you can not claim to be for unity when your entire economic agenda is designed to prioritize billionaires and big corporations over the middle class.

Well said, Kamala!  I'm still confused about how billionaire tax cuts, cutting Obamacare, cutting child tax credits that helped tens of millions of working class parents and cut child poverty in half, and threatening to be a dictator are good for the working class - of any race!  Seems like we need to go into way more detail about all the nasty anti-middle class and anti-working class nonsense in Project 2025.

To be fair, this is way way way beyond the fact tolerance of our racist idiot @EmmetK, who thinks Kamala is a Black Asian American female DEI dolt.  So here is a low information comprehension question for you, @EmmetK,since understanding Project 2025 is clearly above your pay grade.

How many times did Kamala cackle in her speech?

A.  Five times.     B.  Fifty times.    C.  Five million times.    D.  Not once.

P.S.  I am a bit concerned for @EmmetK's mental acuity and mental health, given the toxic reaction he and so many MAGA types have to actual facts.  Kamala said it best herself, when I guess she was supposed to be cackling like the stupid Black woman @EmmetK thinks she is:

Kamala:  As many of you know, I am a former prosecutor.  So I say let's look at the facts, shall we?

Good news for Democrats that Kamala can call out Trump's hate and lies with a smile, warmth, and exuberance.  Bad news for MAGA types who prefer testosterone to facts.  

• Members

Trump forgot to mention anything in his loony speech about his plans to pack the Supreme Court.  However, he will most likely abandon the usual vetting and confirmation process and do the vetting himself.  If justices meet the 2 qualifications for appointment, 1) They MUST be LOYAL  2) they MUST be CORRUPT, they will be knighted by scepter and given green light to ascend to their "forever" seat, without anyone elses approval.   Look for Judge Eileen Cannon as 1st pick, clutching her whoopie cushion.   

6 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Trump forgot to mention anything in his loony speech about his plans to pack the Supreme Court.  However, he will most likely abandon the usual vetting and confirmation process and do the vetting himself.  If justices meet the 2 qualifications for appointment, 1) They MUST be LOYAL  2) they MUST be CORRUPT, they will be knighted by scepter and given green light to ascend to their "forever" seat, without anyone elses approval.   Look for Judge Eileen Cannon as 1st pick, clutching her whoopie cushion.   

Packing the judiciary was Mitch McConnell's work - who oddly got booed at the convention for all his work to undermine the rule of law.  McConnell prevented Obama filling judgeships which Obama was Constitutionally expected to do, leaving vacancies for Trump to step in and fill.

Trump takes credit for the damage done by McConnell, and then McConnell gets booed for not being slavish enough. Even amongst the minions MAGA is unforgiving.  

• Members
15 minutes ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

Packing the judiciary was Mitch McConnell's work - who oddly got booed at the convention for all his work to undermine the rule of law.  McConnell prevented Obama filling judgeships which Obama was Constitutionally expected to do, leaving vacancies for Trump to step in and fill.

Trump takes credit for the damage done by McConnell, and then McConnell gets booed for not being slavish enough. Even amongst the minions MAGA is unforgiving.  

All True, but my point was that EVERY decision in every branch and department will be Trumps and ONLY Trumps.   Gotta love that Absolute immunity

Donald Trump has no more association with Project 2025 than Dementia Joe Biden does with the Communist Manifesto. 
The Project 2025 Hoax is being pushed by sleazy democrat operatives and their lackeys in the mainstream media. These are the same liars who gave us the Steel Dossier Hoax and the Russia Collusion Hoax.

When you have nothing else to distract from your standard bearer - a feeble old man with dementia - who is about to be defeated in a landslide of epic proportions, then dems do what they do best: lie and gaslight the American voters.
The problems with that plan are 1) Project 2025 has nothing to do with Trump.  2) NOBODY CARES about Project 2025. NOBODY.
Poor dems 😁.

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

Amazon.com: Joe Biden - Broche de ...  image.jpeg.4c01eaca358b9f6bf6bb3f092707a827.jpeg

• Members
13 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

Donald Trump has no more association with Project 2025 than Dementia Joe Biden does with the Communist Manifesto. 
The Project 2025 Hoax is being pushed by sleazy democrat operatives and their lackeys in the mainstream media. These are the same liars who gave us the Steel Dossier Hoax and the Russia Collusion Hoax.

When you have nothing else to distract from your standard bearer - a feeble old man with dementia - who is about to be defeated in a landslide of epic proportions, then dems do what they do best: lie and gaslight the American voters.
The problems with that plan are 1) Project 2025 has nothing to do with Trump.  2) NOBODY CARES about Project 2025. NOBODY.
Poor dems 😁.

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

Amazon.com: Joe Biden - Broche de ...  image.jpeg.4c01eaca358b9f6bf6bb3f092707a827.jpeg

Trump lies to Americans... YOU lie to yourself 

Batman and Robin - You Lie (Mr. Freeze) on Make a GIF

Start practicing your election LOSS dance !

29 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Trump lies to Americans... YOU lie to yourself 

Start practicing your election LOSS dance !

It is the dems that are lying. One would think with all of the practice, they would be much better liars! One debunked hoax after another.
Are you still pushing the conspiracy theory about the Trump assassination attempt? I wish there were more like you so the American voters can see the nuts and wackos that identify as dem Trump-haters. They wouldn't want to come within 10 feet of you lunatics.

If you want to know what Trump will do come November 6th, read this. The REAL TRUMP PROJECT 2025:

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

Poor dems 😁.

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

And he doesn't know Stormy Daniels, Jean Carroll, or anything about his companies finances!!!!!!!!!!!!  What a GULLIBLE GROUP THE MAGA MORONS ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
21 minutes ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

It's nice that Emmett gives us the short cut to the latest MAGA conspiracy nonsense. Do you think he believes any of the stuff he posts?  

He's mainly a provocateur, and likes to enflame people.  He repeatedly did the same thing on another site under a different screename, and was ultimately Banned for life there.  So he slinked away and found his way here....  If he seriously believes the shit he writes, than theres a greater sickness going on.   For now, I'm giving him the benefit of doubt. 

3 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

He's mainly a provocateur, and likes to enflame people.  He repeatedly did the same thing on another site under a different screename, and was ultimately Banned for life there.  So he slinked away and found his way here....  If he seriously believes the shit he writes, than theres a greater sickness going on.   For now, I'm giving him the benefit of doubt. 

For me he's a short cut to the MAGA conspiracies and half-truths. I don't have to venture into the MAGA echo chamber. You don't want to put too much fertilizer on the garden, but a little is good.    

• Members
7 minutes ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

For me he's a short cut to the MAGA conspiracies and half-truths. I don't have to venture into the MAGA echo chamber. You don't want to put too much fertilizer on the garden, but a little is good.    

He just a low rent version of a cross between Tucker Carlson and Jesse Waters..

• Members
1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

It is the dems that are lying. One would think with all of the practice, they would be much better liars! One debunked hoax after another.
Are you still pushing the conspiracy theory about the Trump assassination attempt? I wish there were more like you so the American voters can see the nuts and wackos that identify as dem Trump-haters. They wouldn't want to come within 10 feet of you lunatics.

If you want to know what Trump will do come November 6th, read this. The REAL TRUMP PROJECT 2025:

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

It so interesting that you dont offer any context to each point,  explaining  what implementation would REALLY mean for Americans.   On the surface each seems innocuous enough, but when you read the Detail of each point, you realize you will be getting Fucked, and your freedom and rights eroded . 

• Members
1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

The REAL TRUMP PROJECT 2025:

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

Yup.  Lies.  Murder.  Rape.  Lies.  Murder.  Rape.  Rinse and repeat.

"Turn the United States into a manufacturing superpower."

Sure, that is what Joe Biden is doing.

Donald Trump, weak and failed raping loser, is one of the few Presidents in US history that presided over a LOSS of manufacturing jobs.  Donald Trump is a weak job losing liar.  Under Biden, manufacturing jobs went from 12.1 million in January 2021 to just under 13 million now. Almost 1 million new manufacturing jobs.

Why would America hire a loser like Trump who killed factory jobs, instead of someone who created almost 1 million factory jobs?  Lies.  Murder.  Rape.  That's what Trump is.

"Stop the migrant crime epidemic."

What crime epidemic?  Do we mean the 30 % spike in murder under Donald Trump?  Or the 13 % decline in murder last year under Biden and Harris?

Lies.  Rape.  Murder.

Why would America hire a loser like Trump who brought an epidemic of murder and guns to America, instead of someone who brought murder and crime rates down?  If Kamala is the nominee, why hire a rapist who lost and lies, as opposed to a crime fighter who threw rapists in jail?

Trump is about lies, murder, and rape.  That is the real thing MAGA offers.  They want to bring back the lies, and the murder, and the guns, and the rape.  They want to put a lying rapist loser in front of us, let him lie to us, and then call that unity.

This is exactly why you lost in 2018, 2020, 2022, and 2023.  Nice try.  But you are going to lose again.

2 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Can you make one post without lying or engaging in some crackpot conspiracy theory? Try it. 
You were the one given the permanent TIMEOUT and slapped with the banned Avatar.

https://www.companyofmen.org/profile/2414-jjkrkwood/

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

• Members
1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

Can you make one post without lying or engaging in some crackpot conspiracy theory? Try it. 
You were the one given the permanent TIMEOUT and slapped with the banned Avatar.

https://www.companyofmen.org/profile/2414-jjkrkwood/

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

You really ARE a fool.  At the other site, admins DONT put avatars on accounts,  the members do, and I was the one that put that avatar on when I walked away.  The admins simply DELETE the acct on permanent Bans, and the fact mine STILL exists speaks volumes and tells the story YOU LIE ABOUT.  .  It seems its not only Trump you dont deal with facts on.  You dont deal with FACTS on anything in life.    You just proved what a FOOL you are. 

• Members
20 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Poor EmmetK, he is so dug-into the Cult that when we attack Trump, HE takes it as a personal assault.    I suggest we start a GoFundMe for Emmet to get some professional help.   After spending all his money on Trump shit, sneakers, bibles, stock, the man can barely afford a burrito off a food truck owned by illegal immigrants.  

3 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

After spending all his money on Trump shit, sneakers, bibles, stock, the man can barely afford a burrito off a food truck owned by illegal immigrants.  

You forgot Trump Steaks, Trump Wine, and Trump Gold coins.

1/4 ounce Gold Donald Trump Round  image.jpeg.1dc0c7e91a7c0a68f435650ac5dbe7ae.jpeg   Trump Winery Charlottesville Guide, 43% OFF

TRUMP/VANCE 2024
MAGA

Amazon.com: Joe Biden - Broche de ...  image.jpeg.4c01eaca358b9f6bf6bb3f092707a827.jpeg